Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) (16452 Views)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Slurity(m): 6:35am On Aug 07, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
This early morning

Peter Obi

Why?

He's the only threat to your candidate's emergence as President

That's why all threads on nairaland now, it's only Peter Obi

News should not be written again because OBI is contesting, the only one you want is the news where others are attacked but not Obi the criminal liar
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by PraizHim: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2022
APC is Evil and No to a Druggie president

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Sltp: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2022
These ones are the lies?
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Caseless: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:
OP is the real liar and falsifying agent...your writeup is referring to Peter Obi as a vice presidential candidate? How? SMH

@Seniorwriter
he said 'in 2018'

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Moh247: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Do you know how many lies Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa told live on camera

I think telling lies is a powerful strategy used by Obi, and he won't change

I enjoy how this guys tell phony lies with straight face

One thing I study through Yahoo Yahoo, is that the poorly written lies always get the dumbest people, and the dumbest people always pay the highest

2 Likes

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by grammarian247(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2022
This one is just the fart of a dog aimed at putting out an inferno that Obi has become. Let me be your coach for IELTS or PTE:08038999587

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by shegz24(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:
OP is the real liar and falsifying agent...your writeup is referring to Peter Obi as a vice presidential candidate? How? SMH

@Seniorwriter

It says throwback.
Una no dey read?

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Cantonese:
Chai.

Is there anything like BMO still existing?

Shay shay shay shay shay shame.

Shame on the members of that failed group. Seven years and three months after all the promises, Nigeria and Nigerians have been blindfolded and led into the land of extreme poverty and hardship. Nigeria received the inglorious tag of the poverty capital of the world. Corruption which the baba premised his campaign on has completely overwhelmed him. His officials have looted more than ever looted in this country. Security which he promised to tackle frontally has failed beyond every reasonable imagination. The hatred Nigerians have for each other has never been experienced before. Bad luck is the order of the day.

Nonsense people here too who brought up an event that took place long ago to discredit Peter Obi. Na so so fail una go dey fail.

Obi talks facts and figures. Obi discusses economics and development. Obi talks about growth. Obi talks about going from consumption to production. Obi talk about peace and genuine reconciliation.

Once again shame on all of you.

We are OBIdient. If you are not OBIdient, sorry for you. The poverty, hardship and misery waiting for you for another eight years will make you eat grass instead of the much touted agbado and cassava.

"I laugh in Latin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!"

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Marvyx:
These guys are trying so hard to paint PO black.

Don't you guys understand that no matter what you say the majority of us don't want BAT or Atiku? We are not sentimental, we owe no party shit, we just want good governance and progress and that's what we see in PO,so to hell with your expositions..

If you had given us Osibanjo or another credible candidate as a flag bearer, maybe we would have been having a different conversation but you fools want to drag Nigeria backwards while enriching your pockets.

Expose all you want na una know... Obi till infinity.

"I laugh in Latin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!"
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2022
wolesmile:
I don't categorise most of the things PO say as "Lies" in the real sense of the word. The problem with that man, Obi, is that he wants to sound intelligent to his gullible followers. But the more he tries to this by reeling out false figures, the it shows how unintelligent he is. But he knows his gullible audience. They swallow everything he says without crosschecking the facts.
His lie, which I have seen so far, was saying his investment in a certain company is now worth $100M. I heard the interview where he said it. But I became disappointed when he denied ever saying it.
My biggest disappointment with his followers is how they tagged someone that invested ₦20b state fund into his private company without any ROI a man of integrity?
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Eniitankorede: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Tabithatim:

http://ng.dailyadvent.com/politics/2018/12/15/youre-a-liar-group-slam-pdp-presidential-running-mate/

Peter Obi is a pathological and compulsive liar. He has been lying for many years. But only the intelligent people can decipher his lies. The vast majority of his supporters are starkly ignorant and illiterate. That’s why they follow him. In the land of the blind people, one-eyed person is their king.

2 Likes

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by francotunsco: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter
Read again! If you still dont understand, mention me sanely.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by francotunsco: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2022
shegz24:

It says throwback. Una no dey read?
They dont read. Only foolishly obidient to a yeye course.

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Nairaland should not be doing this. It is clear to everyone that they are biased against Peter Obi and it is such a shame.

Which kind of post is this? Ah ah.

See the way Nairaland is quoting BMO as if BMO is infallible? As if BMO is a neutral body rather than a partisan organisation that wants to demarket Obi. Or are Nairaland working for BMO, because that is what it looks like!

Peter Obi will win and Nigeria will be better. All the enemies of the masses will not succeed

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Imagine they trying to paint obi Red up and down why waiting him do una
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by oyichi: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2022
What nonsense!!, useless news
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Epedure: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by vikiphy89(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Bobloco:
Agbadorites and jagabandits might be done with FACT CHECKING, it is now THROWBACK.

...going to the archives to dig out
grin grin grin As their fact check dey make Dem grow fat cheek, Dem have to throw it back.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Amalekki: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Call a spade a spade. Peter Obi lacks integrity. It is so glaring it's not even funny.

But as they say, we are not electing pope, imam or general overseer, we are electing the president among a bunch of politicians. Just pick your poison.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Kuvuki001: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2022
In Obi we trust, BMO is a gathering of Educated illiterate that cannot differentiate between real and fake.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by gideon22h: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2022
With PDP comes lies. He is now a new creature. Old things have passed away including Tinubu. Behold Nigeria has become New with Mr POssible. With God on his side, he will deliver.With PDP comes lies. He is now a new creature. Old things have passed away including Tinubu. Behold Nigeria has become New with Mr POssible. With God on his side, he will deliver....
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by SunnyDS(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Yeah
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Bar1941(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Obi is cursed with lies, can't this guy be truthful for once? Everything about this dude is lie, I pity those fools supporting this guy.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Morphinne: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter
This is one of the many reasons why we say you guys are not intelligent. The writer you just called a liar specifically said ”in 2018” Then he (Obi) was the running mate to Atiku Abubakar but he has now automatically become a saint without stains by ditching Atiku and PDP. The day you guys realize that these politicians are one and the same set of evil creatures is the day Nigeria starts working for all.
Small time now, ppl like you will start shouting “school na scam” grin
Read! African child, read before attacking others, it makes you look unsound
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Morphinne: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2022
wolesmile:
I don't categorise most of the things PO say as "Lies" in the real sense of the word. The problem with that man, Obi, is that he wants to sound intelligent to his gullible followers. But the more he tries to do this by reeling out false figures, the more he shows how unintelligent he is. But he knows his gullible audience. They swallow everything he says without crosschecking the facts.
His lie, which I have seen so far, was saying his investment in a certain company is now worth $100M. I heard the interview where he said it. But I became disappointed when he denied ever saying it.
My biggest disappointment with his followers is how they tagged someone that invested ₦20b state fund into his private company without any ROI a man of integrity?
Lol, me too. I don’t see him as a liar (Alhaja Lai Mohammed still holds the supreme position) grin
I see him as someone trying too hard to look and seem intelligent so as to live up to the sudden hype of his slow supporters. He is just yet another thief acting saintly. His statistical analysis skill is just too poorly refined. He wants to be seen as an economist and orator on the same level as Prof Yemi Osinbajo/Charles Soludo. So much for an economists with poor statistical skill always dishing out unverified data thinking he is addressing only his dunce supporters who swallow every nonsense he says.
Away from that, just imagine Atiku proudly justifying investing #20 Billion naira from the Adamawa state coffers (assuming he ruled the state) in his Mikano company (as a shareholder) That sounds awful right, but Peter did it and it’s seen as being business-minded. If Atiku or BAT did the same thing, then it would count as corruption, that’s what I call partial dispensation of justice and it’s worrisome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Everlastingson: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2022
wolesmile:
I don't categorise most of the things PO say as "Lies" in the real sense of the word. The problem with that man, Obi, is that he wants to sound intelligent to his gullible followers. But the more he tries to do this by reeling out false figures, the more he shows how unintelligent he is. But he knows his gullible audience. They swallow everything he says without crosschecking the facts.

Rancid Trash!!!
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by wolesmile(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol, me too. I don’t see him as a liar (Alhaja Lai Mohammed still holds the supreme position) grin
I see him as someone trying too hard to look and seem intelligent so as to live up to the sudden hype of his slow supporters. He is just yet another thief acting saintly. His statistical analysis skill is just too poorly refined. He wants to be seen as an economist and orator on the same level as Prof Yemi Osinbajo/Charles Soludo. So much for an economists with poor statistical skill always dishing out unverified data thinking he is addressing only his dunce supporters who swallow every nonsense he says.
Away from that, just imagine Atiku proudly justifying investing #20 Billion naira from the Adamawa state coffers (assuming he ruled the state) in his Mikano company (as a shareholder) That sounds awful right, but Peter did it and it’s seen as being business-minded. If Atiku or BAT did the same thing, then it would count as corruption, that’s what I call partial dispensation of justice and it’s worrisome.

Honestly, I feel like giving you a big hug.

Just imagine the writer above, despite knowing the truth, call my comment "Rancid trash."
Is it not by their response to comments you know them?

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by hush15: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Tabithatim:

http://ng.dailyadvent.com/politics/2018/12/15/youre-a-liar-group-slam-pdp-presidential-running-mate/

I just wish these antagonists can see people really don't care. Is it Tinubu that is honest in his comments?
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by DSC7: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

You dey mind them?

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
mycar:
You people can now see the real state of our country.
He said 2million vehicle in Nigerian road and someone is arguing that we have up to 11.5m cars in Nigeria without understanding a simple english, He said on the road and you are counting the ones in the dealer shop and rickety and faulty ones in the mechanic workshops.
The problem with illitrates is that they don't know the difference between estimate and precise.
That is how he estimated that his investment is almost $100 million. Same way he estimated that he left almost N75 billion for Obiano.
And that's the same way he will say (if he wins) that he only estimated Egypt power generation level when he went there to study.

Peter Obi is a liar. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mrkindness:
Kai no peace for Tinubu urchins.

Imagine digging out 2018 old news just to attack Obi and one useless mod pushed it to from page.
Is Tinubu drug involvement not also in the past even before many of you Obidients were born?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest / FG Seeks Secret Trial For Biafran Activists / Youths Protest At Godswill Akpabio Stadium Over 'non-settlement'(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.