Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ever Wanted To Be Friends With Someone But Was Rejected? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ever Wanted To Be Friends With Someone But Was Rejected? (271 Views)

What You Ever Wanted? / All I Ever Wanted / His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wanted To Be Friends With Someone But Was Rejected? by Victoroduogu(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Ever Wanted to be Friends with Someone but was Rejected?
"What do you do when someone wants to be close to you but the feeling isnt mutual? In our Nigerian toneIs it by force!’ It didn't take me long to realise that I could not offer Stanley what he wanted. Here's what happened."
https://oduoguvictor./2022/08/07/ever-wanted-to-be-friends-with-someone-but-was-rejected/
Re: Ever Wanted To Be Friends With Someone But Was Rejected? by Haakeem(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2022
This topic could make front page if you don't make it look fake, get rid of that link.

I don't make friend with people simple.
Re: Ever Wanted To Be Friends With Someone But Was Rejected? by robinso01(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2022
No be by force to be friend with someone na.

(1) (Reply)

The Witches Waitlist Episode 3 / Technical Writer Needed / Youtube Script Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.