Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja (70597 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Twoclans(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
I know this Chicken republic.I am not sure this outlet is up to one year old.

So sorry for their loss.I understand the pain of business people hustling to survive in this country .
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by backnbeta(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
duduade:
So wetin them steal

Food?

Water?

Customers' money, phones and other gadgets, store's cash, possibly some food...so much to steal!
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by DropsMic(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

One Obituarist spotted. The common feature among them is lack of intelligent.

By their seeds we shall know them.

You mean "intelligence"... Bleeping illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Theunbothered: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Federal and Chicken Republic is not safe. grin

Where is safe again?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Bestbeelieve: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
hmmmm.....Serious!!haaaa!
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Bianda24: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hunger anywhere is hunger everywhere
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

You are actually the one displaying lack of Intelligence here....

Tinubu should be blamed for the Misgovernance mixed with ineptitude that is characteristic of the current APC Government.

Tinubu sold Buhari twice to Nigerians knowing fully well that the Dullard from Katsina state cannot perform effectively.

But because he had an ulterior motive of succeeding Buhari, he kept supporting the Failure.

No matter how low your IQ may be, I believe you can still see through the dubious acts and plans of Tinubu.

If Tinubu actually has the solutions to Nigeria's problems, why has he not shared those same solutions with Buhari, ?

so that even if he succeeds Buhari, he would do that in a strong and level ground.

If Tinubu succeeds Buhari tomorrow, he has his work cut out for him. The Disastrous damage done to the Nigerian state in the last 7+ years cannot be corrected in the next 8 years by Tinubu.

Tinubu should be held responsible for Mishap, Tragedy, Suffering and Woes that has bedeviled the Nigerian state.

He went round the nation twice promising heaven and earth, but were all lies and Yahoo Yahoo Promises.

If after the first 4 years, Tinubu could not detect that Buhari was a complete failure and disaster, then he is not fit for the Presidency.

When Those that supported Buhari in 2015 saw that he was useless, they jumped ship and abandoned him.

But the notorious Drug Baron decided to shield and campaigned for the Dullard Buhari that he packaged to Nigerians twice.

Buhari's Failure = APC's Failure = Tinubu's Failure.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Coldie(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Give guns to citizens. May the best shooter win.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by newnigerdelta1: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Hunger dey Naija,i no blame them,i blame Tinubu cheesy

I blame your parents too
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Justiceleague1: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

...lack of intelligent

If only you know how illiterate you are/sound. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Ezmans: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
When a country lack leadership, the result will be chaos everywhere...its like grab the one you can for criminals.
the whole nigeria is in a state of chaos
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
The highest amount of money they can obtain there is six hundred thousand naira. Is there really a point?
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by cocolacec(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
KingsleyA2:
This country is gradually beginning to have all the features of every failed islamic country like iraq, sudan, afghanistan and pakistan. This is what Buhari actually wants. deep down, this is what he wants. mix the baboon blood, kill all infidels. but we shall resist. they forget that there is a beast in every man, there is limit you'd push christians too and you will see that they can be twice as violent as all the muslims. we are getting there, we would soonest unleash our own terror!!

Wrong.Buhari’s inaction is to signal to the military for a takeover so that Presidency doesn’t come to the South.
When the citizens are tired they will call for military takeover,a Fulani military takeover.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Lezzlie(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

I think Tinubu supporters are also unintelligent and hungry but also suffering from witchcraft
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Litmus: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeria is gradually losing her innocence and the state must grow up in compensation. For example, you have such things as Inner Cities and Down Towns in Europe and America. You have similar in South Africa and Egypt. In Nigeria, we have ramshackle cities and one of the reasons for this is an admirable one: in Nigeria the poor, middle class and wealthy share neighbourhoods.

If Nigeria is slowly evolving into the normal society where thieves hide among the poor and then rob others and businesses, then the state has to create demarcations between relatively poor areas and relatively normal and wealthy areas. These separations between communities based on income or other criteria found in developed nations are effectively as if open land where escaping thieves can theoretically be spotted fleeing in order to reach areas where they belong.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Elsueno: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
I recently use to get rice & chicken their when I am in Abuja.....in fact, I did a few weeks ago. Never going back to that branch again
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by RPG2020(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Where is the CCTV camera?

grin chicken republican can do better than this

We are in 2022 for Christ sake not 1022
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by folake4u(f): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Twoclans:
I know this Chicken republic.I am not sure this outlet is up to one year old.

So sorry for their loss.I understand the pain of business people hustling to survive in this country .

I know this Chicken Republic branch too. To think I was contemplating going there yesterday. shocked
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
KingsleyA2:
This country is gradually beginning to have all the features of every failed islamic country like iraq, sudan, afghanistan and pakistan. This is what Buhari actually wants. deep down, this is what he wants. mix the baboon blood, kill all infidels. but we shall resist. they forget that there is a beast in every man, there is limit you'd push christians too and you will see that they can be twice as violent as all the muslims. we are getting there, we would soon unleash our own terror!!

Sha na animal you be ni. Armed robbery and you still found a way to link that to Islam. The idiocy of many of you guys can't be helped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Realists(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
KingsleyA2:
This country is gradually beginning to have all the features of every failed islamic country like iraq, sudan, afghanistan and pakistan. This is what Buhari actually wants. deep down, this is what he wants. mix the baboon blood, kill all infidels. but we shall resist. they forget that there is a beast in every man, there is limit you'd push christians too and you will see that they can be twice as violent as all the muslims. we are getting there, we would soon unleash our own terror!!

Your Cannibalism (ipobian crusaders) is known to the world as Christians faithfuls. We don't need any introduction.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Maconstruct(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
If a legal business can't survive in this hemisphere, what can?
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by severee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
duduade:
So wetin them steal

Food?

Water?

Citizens meal
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
They have come for shopping.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Gseries: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Had my lunch their in my most recent trip to Abuja close to power line.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
How To Access The Wisdom Of God.
By:
Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DTZK2oJw1k
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by IbeOkehie: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ejebleje:
Citizens need to be armed really! see below,the video of an 80 year old man who repelled a robber, and you will concur.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/08/04/store-owner-shoots-attempted-robber-california-orig-llr.cnn

Wonder what would have happened if the store owner wasn't armed? I agree it's time for Nigeria to allow citizens to own and carry guns as a basic right. Sure there's some disadvantages but the positive possibilities are far greater in my opinion.

Happy Sunday to all.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by ogbonti: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
KingsleyA2:

consolation

i live in America

And we don’t talk too much here

Like Nike “WE JUST DO IT”

The average Nigerian is a coward

Even if firearms is legalized today

90% of Nigerians will be too afraid to get one

You need to see naijas in US so scared of guns

Some ask me, bro- wetin u dey take gun do?

Even here in the US when having a gun

Can save ur life most times

Every Armed Robber and Terrorist know

That the average Nigerian is a coward

what a shame!!
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by Billygee2u: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
When a country lack leadership, the result will be chaos everywhere...its like grab the one you can for criminals.
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by themanderon: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
What's the use of this footage? It didn't show any close-up view of the rogues. Please people should site their CCTV in hidden places where people's faces can actually be captured clearly.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by ZooOga: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abeg, why are they still using 1999 CCTV analog cameras in 2022? grin
Re: CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja by gadgethead: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Look at how calm the robbers are, they know that the police won't come. They are busy raiding drinking bars, picking up innocent people from streets to extort bribe from, setting up illegal road blocks to collect 100 naira or working as me guard for rich people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.