Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart (8209 Views)

A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? / There Is No Afterlife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Sheunma: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Afterlife is a myth
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2022
The difference between a celebrity and an ambassador.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqHjST3fwo
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by SeunDAssLicker: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Person never live better life for earth, you dey promise am Wetin no dey certain.

Kolo people
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Heterodox(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2022
I admonish everyone to read Between Death and Life by Dolores Cannon

You can get it on b-ok.cc

You might save yourself from more lies been distributed here.

Your afterlife is settled already. Enlighten yourself. Don't live in fear.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by advocatejare(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
No one will accept Jesus as Lord and saviour and dies on that path but will enter hell.

Christ never taught any one such heresies!
Continue following the Muhammad that confessed that he didn’t know what will become of him, a man that was not sure of his salvation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Roycemadeit(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Life is forced on us. An experience we are forced to go through wether we want it or not. No one ask to be here no one we just found ourselves here.
According to religion the destination of every one is hell. Even a day old baby is conceived in sin... And the only way out is to believe that the holy spirit slept with a woman.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Life after death is still a mystery to mankind. Forget what you read and go through in books. They are all theoretical approaches to these mysteries.

The Good we do here on Earth, I believe is what reserves a better place in the afterlife.

Happy Sunday to you all....

2 Likes

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Teerach: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Spirit reincarnate. Your later part of life is more important than your earlier part of life.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Thedon22: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Are you sure of your own?
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by obinna58(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Greedy people creating afterlife to comfort themselves

You're not different from a mosquito when you're dead
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Farid24224(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
No one will accept Jesus as Lord and saviour and dies on that path but will enter hell.

Christ never taught any one such heresies!

Let them be Habibi..Don't forget what Allah SWT said im Suratul Kafirun.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Farid24224(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
advocatejare:

Continue following the Muhammad that confessed that he didn’t know what will become of him, a man that was not sure of his salvation

Masha Allah!! What pride to say that...A whole messager of Allah SWT concluded he don't know what the future will hold for him, isn't that wonderful?!

A man who worship Allah SWT even after being promised Jannah...How great is that!!

A man even after the great Judgement day in paradise will still walk up to Allah SWT for his people in Hell..He haven't given up on them even after Judgement..
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Dewlo: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
see below

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Truefaith: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yjhc
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by jacobson662(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
telim:
Let me be sure of a good life on earth and whenever i die and found myself in afterlife i will work hard to have a good life over there.
My present life is most important to me afterlife should hold till i get there and found out it 100% exists.

Am with u on this.
First timer.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by omoiyamayor(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
After life format that has helped this religious and political leaders continue with their abuses

1 Like

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by wirinet(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
omoiyamayor:
After life format that has helped this religious and political leaders continue with their abuses
The irony is that the religious and political leaders preaching this afterlife enjoyment nonsense are all enjoying their life here and now at the expense of their sheepish followers.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
gentlestdude:
Lol nothing like afterlife, once you're gone you're gone forever...

What afterlife does the early men who dies before the emergence of religion have?

Or the ones who died at birth before even knowing anything?

Do you really believe that? the early men perished because they didn't know, it will be a shame to end here on earth like dogs and other animals without using the potential that you possess as a man to attain immortality.
Don't be a vanity.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Crafteck1: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Theres no proof of afterlife but anything to market religion right?

1 Like

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Goldensword: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
The concept of a hellfire is wrong, because fire can't burn a soul, the only hellfire we have is this our earth, when a person die he either advance upward to other planes of existence, that's if the soul has gained the needed experiences to advance upward, or the soul will be send back to earth to start another round of learning.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by wirinet(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
zimdante:

Do you really believe that? the early men perished because they didn't know, it will be a shame to end here on earth like dogs and other animals without using the potential that you possess as a man to attain immortality.
Don't be a vanity.
Immortality is a ruse, a meaningless term. Everything including the universe itself will eventually come to an end.

You and I will end here on earth like any other animal.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by advocatejare(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

Masha Allah!! What pride to say that...A whole messager of Allah SWT concluded he don't know what the future will hold for him, isn't that wonderful?!

A man who worship Allah SWT even after being promised Jannah...How great is that!!

A man even after the great Judgement day in paradise will still walk up to Allah SWT for his people in Hell..He haven't given up on them even after Judgement..
Muhammad never made that false claim you posted here that he was promised jannah. Why do you guys take delight in lying to promote your religion like this?

Can you show us where Muhammad was promised jannah?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3929
Narrated 'Um Al-`Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. `Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um Al-`Ala's family), `Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! But who else is worthy of it (if not `Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for `Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by advocatejare(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Roycemadeit:

According to religion the destination of every one is hell. Even a day old baby is conceived in sin... And the only way out is to believe that the holy spirit slept with a woman.
U mean by Allah breathing his spirit into the vagina (farjaha) of Maryam?

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by hardon1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
As if any of us know how the afterlife would be.

1 Like

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
wirinet:

Immortality is a ruse, a meaningless term. Everything including the universe itself will eventually come to an end.

You and I will end here on earth like any other animal.

You don't know this. In fact, you can't know this. It is completely beyond the possible knowledge of any human being.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
zimdante:

Don't be a vanity.

Dogs are precious beings and they have souls.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by wirinet(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
DeepSight:

You don't know this. In fact, you can't know this. It is completely beyond the possible knowledge of any human being.

It's a known fact that the universe is expanding or inflating. Evidences are abound. Now the end of the universe depends on the quantity of mass/matter it contains. If its beyond a critical value, then the inflation would slow down, stop and then reverse. Eventually it will collapse together once again into a big crunch.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Goldensword:
The concept of a hellfire is wrong, because fire can't burn a soul, the only hellfire we have is this our earth, when a person die he either advance upward to other planes of existence, that's if the soul has gained the needed experiences to advance upward, or the soul will be send back to earth to start another round of learning.

If you have ever experienced either heartbreak or grief from bereavement, you will know that fire can indeed burn a soul.

Also if a soul can proceed upward to higher planes I wonder why you think it cannot proceed downward to lower planes.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
wirinet:

It's a known fact that the universe is expanding or inflating. Evidences are abound. Now the end of the universe depends on the quantity of mass/matter it contains. If its beyond a critical value, then the inflation would slow down, stop and then reverse. Eventually it will collapse together once again into a big crunch.

1. You don't know that this universe is all that exists.

2. And even if it were, you can't tell if its existence is cyclical. Such that from a big crunch it expands again.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by adams123: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mumchloe:
This is one prayer I don't joke with..that at the end of the day I won't be found wanting!!!!!!...pls God help me

Then you better safe yourself from the hellfire by start studying Islam as that is the only way to attained salvation on judgment day. Pls, is my sincere advice to you since you are desirable to enter paradise. Pls sister I'm begging you to study what's Islam all about.

Forget the bokoharam and bandits even our bad Muslim political leaders that are not practicing in accordance to its tenets..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. / Covering Of Hair For Christain Women, Is It Compulsory? / Good Friday: It Is Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.