Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... (367 Views)

Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet / Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs / Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Please how can I get rid of these catarrh issue that has been disturbing over a year now...

This issue started when I returned back from school before the covid 19 pandemic issue...

Here's the main issue,whenever I'm in the house or stays idle for long or even wake up every morning then I begin to experience runny nose then it gets better in the afternoon....

I'm really tired of it cos it sometimes affect my eye...

NOTE: I've tried some medication too but it stops for a while and comes back again....

Medications from people that have experienced something like this is welcome.
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by modestatus: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello..

Just a quick one. Your age and history of this runny nose is very important. Even the mention that it appears to be affecting the eye, is also important..

Is there a family member with such?

Does your throat itch too? And lastly, does the white of the eyes look red very easily or often? And how do feel whenever you're in a room where there's a lot of smoke or fumes from cooking, for example?

DM me on WhatsApp 08084463253, lets talk and see if I can help.

(1) (Reply)

Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN / Common Misconceptions About Hmos / Miracle In A Bottle...god Sent Stem Cell Products Farforon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.