Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin (37322 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Idoko619(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Polling unit that has been there for mannmny years. But, it's all about tribe, Jonathan has one very close to his house, that he actually trekked to his polling unit, but we see nothing wrong when a politician from our tribe does it, if it were another tribe it's wrong, same with borrowing money, it was wrong before, but when Soludo did it, it becomes right to you people, same with decamping, it was wrong before , but when Obi did it, it becomes right, same with old age presidency, nothing wrong with it in the north when Buhari was entering, it becomes right to Yorubas and wrong to Igbos especially and hausas now, and if Tinubu wins, by 2031 if obi and Atiku contests again, old presidency would be okay. Let everyone do what they feel is right. I'm glad it's not peculiar to some people.

Off point
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by rajiedreez: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
But there's almost no way people will know who you voted for if you no show your ballot paper na. There's a separate play you you cast your vote and it's only you that will go there unaccompanied except for rare cases when the person needs guidance.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Daniel76: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
2aces:
Oga pls show us the proof sir.
check yourself and proof us wrong ode
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viraltrends123: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
midehi2:

And you were there when he trekked abi
Video of him was on NTA trekking. I see nothing wrong with it because I'm an unbiased person, I can also trek to my polling unit. And there are even new ones sef.

But, it's all about tribe, Jonathan has one very close to his house, that he actually trekked to his polling unit, but we see nothing wrong when a politician from our tribe does it, if it were another tribe it's wrong, same with borrowing money, it was wrong before, but when Soludo did it, it becomes right to you people, same with decamping, it was wrong before , but when Obi did it, it becomes right, same with old age presidency, nothing wrong with it in the north when Buhari was entering, it becomes right to Yorubas and wrong to Igbos especially and hausas now, and if Tinubu wins, by 2031 if obi and Atiku contests again, old presidency would be okay. Let everyone do what they feel is right. I'm glad it's not peculiar to some people.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Daniel76: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

You sit in your own room mud house to type rubbish .

No you would have said the polling unit is in their sitting room

Who told you this rubbish you just typed
e pain you bro I no you in pain
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Kayrich(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Infront of Tinubu house or in bourdilion Road? Inec should please do something fast about it if it’s infront of his house a polling unit is located and if it’s on anywhere along that long stretch of bourdilion road(excluding Tinubu house frontage), no problem.
because from ur narrative, u said it’s infront of his house and later appeal to move it from bourdilion road and not front of his house.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Daniel76: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Are you normal ?

Home town and house is it the same thing or tinubu cocaine dey affect you ?
now you just come out e never bite you well
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Bigfish121(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
There is a polling unit in front of my estate here in Abuja.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viraltrends123: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Idoko619:

Off point
Ofcourse, how I wish we Nigerians can be unbiased, and see our governors and senators lapses too. El-rufai sacked all Kaduna state teachers, everyone in other states complained, Soludo did the same, Anambra people said it's good, Buhari borrowed $500million everyone except northerners abused him, Soludo did the same, borrowing is now good. You are supporting them not because they are good, or the did exceptionally well in developing your state, you are supporting them because you hate other tribes
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by ignis: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
why didnt he point out the error in 2015 and 2019,
Like i said it has always been like this.
I am sure of Buhari and GEJ having their polling units right in front of their houses, especially GEJ own, that guy polling unit was just a strone throw from his gate while PMB own was just like 30steps away from his house

Why not locate it inside their palour?
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by slimmoney(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
the polling unit must definitely be in front of somebody's house, inec has one million things to do ahead of 2023 elections and relocating polling units is the least of them and last i checked we are doing a secret ballot election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Bennycollins: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
so what? why are u fidgetting?

should it be infront of your own house?

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes, how many polling units deh even gather up to a thousand votes sef.

No polling unit has gathered up to 3k votes that i know of, so why the sudden masturbating cos of where ince decides to place polling unit.

on election day, go and vote, millions will also vote in their respective polling units
Are you crazy or you don't read and understand?
Ok let me help you, the issue raised here is not really siting the PU in front of Tinubu's house, the complainant has stated her past experiences probably intimidation and coercion, she said Tinubu's boys are always stationed there, what are these known thugs doing there?
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
JagabanLagos:

Says a slowpoke without lineage boasting on a faceless forum.

It says the type of life you live and the environment you find yourself. There's better life outside bitterness.

Phahaha e pain u
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Daniel76:
now you just come out e never bite you well

Phahahaha

Omo i no dey talk to mad dogs

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Durabest: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
2aces:
A house wife has accused INEC of unfair practices by positioning her polling unit in front of Tinubus house in Bourdillion at Ikoyi, making it difficult for her and other residents to vote their choice candidate due to fear of intimidation or attack from Tinubus foot soldiers congregated at his house.
She claimed same was done during the 2015 presidential elections causing many not to excercise their civic duty.

This is must be looked into by INEC for fairness and to assure Nigerians of their Neutrality in electoral proceedings in the country.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1555553386132656130?t=CfNnOuuNXMXmf7Xxw8u69w&s=19
The woman no get talk,how complain just started she will complain more.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by iamdapsyj(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zonefree:

You're our 3rd problem in this country.

Please let's not be emotional over everything. INEC polling units are majorly in front of many people's houses. I have one in front of my house too.

David Hundeyin just want to use it to score some political points which is okay in this time of electioneering. However, facts needs to be stated though,..
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Based on what the woman said, this is not the first time, the last time she didn't vote because of that scenario... that means no be today wey tinubu just wan run for president that P.U don dey dere, INEC officials dey always ask when registering voters their preferred choice of polling unit, I guess she dey sleep then...
P.U says bourdilon road and not tinubu house
If she dey feel intimidated on the numbers of people wey go wan cast vote for tinubu, inec no dey restrict voters transfer of poling unit... why she no use am?
If she want p.u inside hin bedroom, make she tok, we go reason inec make dem grant am, everybody gats to vote, I no want excuse as I dey... we gats separate men from boys

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by 9jahotblog: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Why will INEC sight polling units in front of Tinubu residence in ikoyi. This is very bad ooo.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by TinubuNG: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes, how many polling units deh even gather up to a thousand votes sef.

No polling unit has gathered up to 3k votes that i know of, so why the sudden masturbating cos of where ince decides to place polling unit.

on election day, go and vote, millions will also vote in their respective polling units
Can you imagine that bro.....and they should move it into the bush or in the river? Dindinrin ore gbogbo, in my street alone , poling unit is like 3 to 4 meaning that inec can place pu to anywhere they like as long as it is constitutional.

These people are just too emotional, they see Tinubu in everything they do.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Idoko619(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Ofcourse, how I wish we Nigerians can be unbiased, and see our governors and senators lapses too. El-rufai sacked all Kaduna state teachers, everyone in other states complained, Soludo did the same, Anambra people said it's good, Buhari borrowed $500million everyone except northerners abused him, Soludo did the same, borrowing is now good. You are supporting them not because they are good, or the did exceptionally well in developing your state, you are supporting them because you hate other tribes

Buhari borrowed and still use the borrowed money to buy 2022 Land cruiser to fight security in Niger.
Do you now see that borrowing can be different?
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

It shouldn't be infront of a party chieftains house cos it can be compromised. Every vote counts it doesn't have to get up to 3k b4 u worry about it.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by foolbuster: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

Don't let blind support rubbish your sense of reasoning.
Tinubu is a candidate, it does not look good for the "unbiased" inec to position a polling unit right in front of his house. So there is no other place apart from the front of tinubu's house?
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zoo is falling apart!
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by SenatePresdo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Omo oduduwaa are bastards

And back biters

Don't follow them and play the tribal card, that's the only weapon left in their Arsenal.

The desperation of a drowning man is their case grin
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu will not win Lagos with more than 5000 votes.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by beejay85: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

A pig does not like anything relating to change .

You want a better country init ?

Is putting a polling unit in front a politicians house normal to you ?

Someone pointed out the error that needs correction and you are saying no

Are you not in need of mental checkup like this ?
The polling unit states "Bourdillon road" and not Tinubu's house..
It means 10years after BAT is dead and gone..that polling unit will still remain..
I registered in my hometown and have always travelled to exercise my civil right..
If u feel threatened at that unit ..simply change it to wherever u feel safe (upper iweka,kaduna,sambisa)and vote for your choice candidate..
To me ,its a social sacrifice i take every election year and so many people also travel to vote..
Why being particular about Bourdillon polling unit? shocked
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Don't follow them and play the tribal card, that's the only weapon left in their Arsenal.

The desperation of a drowning man is their case grin

Wettin you want make i tell these mad dogs them tire person everybody when no support tinubu na ipob

So i begin call them Afonja bastard and oduduwa hoodlums
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by tenpipsperday: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
That one booth can't send him to aso rock so if they like let them record 500,000 for him there.

They have awaken the youths who are the sleeping lions.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Did Goodluck contest 2019 election?
Michelle70:
Nigeria is 923,000km in size, no be u go decide where polling unit suppose deh.

in 2019 election, a polling unit was dropped in front of GEJ house, he also complained how he came out earlier than most people to vote but no one was there and he went back inside.
Even Buhari polling unit was in front of his house in 2019.
Why the sudden protest cos it was in front of Tinubu's house.
Inec always give these people preferences to either the candidates and presidents, Governors and allow them to vote just after coming out of their house
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by colestephan86: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

You need help

Afonja hoodlum
It is you that needa help
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by TinubuNG: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
one of the pic is Goodluck house, the other is the polling unit he voted also showing his house in the background
I like people like you , you pay so much attention to details. Those people have seen the clear evidence but it is expected of them to still twist it.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
That's so unfair. This is someone whose supporters have a history of intimidating voters. It's not good for the optics of INEC.

INEC, this cannot be allowed to continue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.