Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History (26115 Views)

Oregon '22: Okagbare's Ban Extended, Affects Nigeria Women's 4x100m Relay Ticket / World U-20 Athletics Championship: Nigeria Wins Bronze In Women's 4x100m Relay / Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by Yankee101: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Great work!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by abosedemoyoade3: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
UP NIGEERRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAA UP NIGEERRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAA ...
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by fx45(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Up yoruba cool
Yeah right... Up Yoruba
1. Tobi Amusan (Igbo)
2. Favour Chukwuka Ofili (Yoruba)
3. Rosemary Nwokocha (Yoruba)
4. Grace Chukwuma (Yoruba)

Yoruba girls doing us proud all the time

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by hatakekakashi: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
fx45:
Yeah right... Up Yoruba
1. Tobi Amusan (Igbo)
2. Favour Chukwuka Ofili (Yoruba)
3. Rosemary Nwokocha (Yoruba)
4. Grace Chukwuma (Yoruba)

Yoruba girls doing us proud all the time
You no suppose dey engage these people sha. Nothing you say will make them better cos they're beyond redemption. If you try too much they'll drag you down with them.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by heysquare(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
gibzzhd:
Where are all our men
Na only to make mouth
They're only good for Yahoo Games
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by NwaIdeato: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Na only Igbo and Yoruba dey win all these medals? Where are the Northerners?
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by IamMobisola(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:
The real Future is female.

Their counterparts are littered here shouting Men are scum. Mad people!

Congratulations to the real slay queens.
While the women are breaking world records in sports, where are the men? All your gender knows how to do is spend nights in club and having marathon sex with multiple people
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by IamMobisola(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
Our Naija females outside Nigeria re doing great,,,,unlike the useless ones doing hook-up in Nigeria and watching the useless BBN
And where are the men? Did they not participate in the commonwealth games? Abi na Ashawo house dem dey
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by FiremanX: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

And where are the men? Did they not participate in the commonwealth games? Abi na Ashawo house dem dey
Our men re doing more than the females,,,,
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by IamMobisola(f): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
kiddkash:

men ran 38.81 seconds came 3rd

women ran 42.21 seconds came 1st

if the men and women ran together, men would have won
Men run with fellow men, women run with fellow women.
Our girls have been breaking world records and getting Gold medals since the beginning of the commonwealth games, how many World records have the men broken? How many golds have the men gotten? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by FiremanX: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

While the women are breaking world records in sports, where are the men? All your gender knows how to do is spend nights in club and having marathon sex with multiple people
Why are u pained?,,,,do the men hv marathon sex with themselves? is it not with u slayqueens,,,,,,
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by IamMobisola(f): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
Our men re doing more than the females,,,,
LMAO
How many world records have the men broken?
How many golds have they gotten?

Oya count and compare to that of the women's grin grin
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by FiremanX: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

LMAO

More,,,, although the females re doing more better than the males presently,,,and I never said the women aren't doing good,,I only said that majority of females in Nigeria re just lazy,,they don't want to do anything tangible just watching useless shows like BBN and fvckin around,,,,

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by FiremanX: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

Our girls have been breaking world records and getting Gold medals since the beginning of the commonwealth games, how many World records have the men broken? How many golds have the men gotten? undecided
Lolx u need to stop comparing,,,both men and women are doing great,,,
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by IamMobisola(f): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
Lolx u need to stop comparing,,,both men and women are doing great,,,
I was only replying the two he-goats who did the comparisons on the first page
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by kiddkash(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

men's competition is very hard, which is why many are chopping off their d!ck and saying they are females now, in order to dominate in women's sport
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by MyAmericandream(f): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:
The real Future is female.

Their counterparts are littered here shouting Men are scum. Mad people!

Congratulations to the real slay queens.

My thought was almost similar to yours. LOL
I love the way these girls spread their legs across the tracks to run, but their fellow sisters back home spread their legs to collect gbola and plead unrelentingly for urgent 2k. I’m super proud of them.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by IamMobisola(f): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
More,,,, although the females re doing more better than the males presently,,,and I never said the women aren't doing good,,I only said that majority of females in Nigeria re just lazy,,they don't want to do anything tangible just watching useless shows like BBN and fvckin around,,,,

MAJORITY is wrong. You think it's only women that watch bbn? Lol, maybe you haven't passed by viewing centres especially using the season where LAYCON was. Na men full there watching the show.
Majority of women don't watch bbn, some women watch it just like some men also watch(Men are also funking around remember? even more).

There are lots of ladies in my area that play football, table tennis and basketball. These ladies wish to also represent the country but opportunity hasn't come their way yet. So the "Majority of Nigerian girls are lazy" needs to be scrapped.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by FiremanX: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

MAJORITY is wrong. You think it's only women that watch bbn? Lol, maybe you haven't passed by viewing centres especially using the season where LAYCON was. Na men full there watching the show.
Majority of women don't watch bbn, some women watch it just like some men also watch(Men are also funking around remember? even more).

There are lots of ladies in my area that play football, table tennis and basketball. These ladies wish to also represent the country but opportunity hasn't come their way yet. So the "Majority of Nigerian girls are lazy" needs to be scrapped.
Well I won't argue further,,,u are right
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by MyAmericandream(f): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

LMAO

O boy you go Dey compete with your wife for house if she’s doing great or better than you. What kinda comparison is this for petesake? Like say na your sister win this medal will you talk this shit?
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by itsene: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Goalnaldo:
This is the best year of athletics in Nigeria since I knew what the internet is. I hope they keep going higher.
What was done right should be fully documented, continued with yearly improvements..
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by IamMobisola(f): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
MyAmericandream:

O boy you go Dey compete with your wife for house if she’s doing great or better than you. What kinda comparison is this for petesake? Like say na your sister win this medal will you talk this shit?
Hypocrite.
Why didn't you say the same thing to the guy who was saying Nigerian ladies here were lazy and doing hookup, you commended his post.
Mtchww
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by Anndrew(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
This shows that Nigeria will be Great again..If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it” (Isa. 1:19-20).
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by Walealoba(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Anndrew:
This shows that Nigeria will be Great again..If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it” (Isa. 1:19-20).

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by MyAmericandream(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

Hypocrite.
Why didn't you say the same thing to the guy who was saying Nigerian ladies here were lazy and doing hookup, you commended his post.
Mtchww

Oh I didn't see that comment. Pained azzhole, I know you hate to hear the truth.

You need to peruse through my comment on this particular thread about Nigerian women too. They weren't left out.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by templeRun20(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
This girls get UpTo 7packs.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by Arutan: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Honestly our girls were really superb and wonderful. One of the very few news that has gladdens my heart about this country and the world situation. It was a race i stored to keep watching over and over again or at anytime i hear any bad news about security situation in Nigeria. Nothing else to be cheerful about.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by Teejay13(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerian women making us proud
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by Teejay13(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerian women making us proud at the global level.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by delpee(f): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
These golden ladies made my day. The real slay Queens. I'm sooo happy. grin
They killed all the misery of the daily bad news happening here. They exhibited the true Naija spirit. God bless them.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History by Goalnaldo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is there a mix up somewhere cause I'm watching the live medal presentation of the women 4*100m relay and it's Jamaica, Canada and Scotland that are the winners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China / Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 / Chelsea To Face Arsenal In FA Cup Final As De Gea Errors Eliminate Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.