Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) (631 Views)

How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes / New Research Says Semen May Actually Cure Depression / See How To Cure Hypertension { High Blood Pressure} At Home In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by temmypotter(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hello! Please to the Doctors and herbalists in the house, according to white medicine (doctors and hospitals), hypertension can’t be cured and will have to be managed for the rest of one’s life by using medicines permanently to manage it

However, I would like to know if the claim by some herbalist and natural herb makers that hypertension can be cured completely is true? This is without taking the herbs forever. Has anyone encountered such and can verify this claim?
Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by Eriokanmi: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
temmypotter:
Hello! Please to the Doctors and herbalists in the house, according to white medicine (doctors and hospitals), hypertension can’t be cured and will have to be managed for the rest of one’s life by using medicines permanently to manage it

However, I would like to know if the claim by some herbalist and natural herb makers that hypertension can be cured completely is true? This is without taking the herbs forever. Has anyone encountered such and can verify this claim?
Try Cardiovax and you'd be glad you did.

If your faith is strong, you can receive your healing too.
Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by johhbekeboh09: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
temmypotter:

Drink guava tea
Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by sharpwriter(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
temmypotter:

Go and start drinking moringa tea everyday.

Also, sandpaper leaf if brewed, can help thee!
Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
temmypotter:

it's a big lie there's specific leaves that cure hypertension permanently even if you take it too much it can lead to hypotension...so you have to take it moderately as I'm going to instruct you and be checking your BP with sphygmomanometer as you're taking it because it reduce BP drastically and very effective check my signature to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by temmypotter(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Try Cardiovax and you'd be glad you did.

If your faith is strong, you can receive your healing too.

Thanks man, will check this out
Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by temmypotter(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
johhbekeboh09:

Drink guava tea

Thanks for the recommendation!
Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by temmypotter(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
sharpwriter:

Go and start drinking moringa tea everyday.

Also, sandpaper leaf if brewed, can help thee!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by temmypotter(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
it's a big lie there's specific leaves that cure hypertension permanently even if you take it too much it can lead to hypotension...so you have to take it moderately as I'm going to instruct you and be checking your BP with sphygmomanometer as you're taking it because it reduce BP drastically and very effective check my signature to chat me up on WhatsApp

Oh wow... It's such a great relief to know it can be cured permanently. I should reach out to you in due time. Thanks
Re: Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) by fancyhandsome(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
temmypotter:

Oh wow... It's such a great relief to know it can be cured permanently. I should reach out to you in due time. Thanks

Please would like to make enquiry after using it. O7o65543002 please call me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Expert Advocates Sleeping Apart / Alot Of Pain In My Ear, I Need Cure / Eat And Loose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.