Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore (1159 Views)

'I Will Not Support Peter Obi Because Of His Supporters' / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by MonkeyMods(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
I am now supporting Peter Gregory Onwubuasi Obi CON

If I nor support Obi wetin I gain?

Haters and cassava and agbado urchins can jump into the Lagoon

grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who cares....
There are more with him.....
Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by wittywriter: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jennifer663:
Who cares....
There are more with him.....

Sarcasm...try to read through without emotional attachment...

© Wittyness

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by Optimal01(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
dnt critizise on anybody, all are the samething, they are all crimnal. this politics.
Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by obiekunie01: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:

grin grin grin

idiotu! cheesy grin

agbadorians will rush in with speed only to realise they are just fuked. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by Meyldon: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
BATificians got scored against here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by MonkeyMods(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
obiekunie01:

idiotu! cheesy grin

agbadorians will rush in with speed only to realise they are just fuked. cheesy

That's the idea grin
Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by WhizdomXX(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
eps432:
Tinubu is hoping on terrorism and destruction to win the 2023 presidential election. Owing to the events of the past, it is clear that Tinubu and his gang are responsible for the mayhem in some specific parts of Nigeria. I wonder how he thinks that his poor so called sophistry will win him the election. Take note:
1. Tinubu supported Ayiri ( a well known drug dealer, militant and criminal) against the present olu of warri. His greed nearly destroyed the kingdom if not because of the fierce traditional resistance he encountered. He hoped that he will use Ayiri to win delta state by any means possible.
2. Tinubu worked underground to remove ihedioha and ethroned the blood sucking uzodima who has overseen the destruction of imo, a once peaceful state. He hopes that he will use criminal uzodima to win imo state by hook or crook.
3. Tinubu did everything possible to capture Anambra state through uba. He sponsored several killings and destruction. He stage managed a fake shootout between the police and the so called unknown gun men during the heat of the Anambra election to scare people not to come out and vote. His channel tv is evil. The management of that station knows all Tinubu's evil plans and moves.
4. Tinubu and his channel tv are the sponsors of Samuel Ekpa. Ekpa is evil and a blood sucking criminal that has allowed himself to be used as tool to destroy igbo land. Samuel Ekpa will be destroyed. Recall that when Ekpa started his broadcast, he was remote controlled by a channel tv staff. All the content and references he used at beginning of his broadcast in bashing the fulani and buhari were supplied by Tinubu and his channels tv.
5. Tinubu and Joe igbokwe are sponsing asari docubo, ijere and ebube agu to cause mayhem and kill igbo youths for 2023 election. Tinubu hopes that he will use criminal docubo asari to win rivers state by hook or crook in 2023.
6. The reason why Tinubu left every sane persons recommended to him to pick shetima (a well known boko haram sponsor) as his vp is because he believes that shetima has the requisite violence tendencies to win him 2023 presidential election.

In conclusion, Tinubu has been sponsoring violence and destruction across Nigeria in the name of election strategy. His so call sophistry and strategy is built on juju, terrorism and destruction and he is relying heavily these for the 2023 election. Sane minds are wondering how he is going to succeed in this his evil sophistry plan.
By this argument, one can say Atiku is banking on fualani herdsmen and Ipob's no election mantra in the east to rig the elections that day
Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by naturalman: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
eps432:
Tinubu is hoping on terrorism and destruction to win the 2023 presidential election. Owing to the events of the past, it is clear that Tinubu and his gang are responsible for the mayhem in some specific parts of Nigeria. I wonder how he thinks that his poor so called sophistry will win him the election. Take note:
1. Tinubu supported Ayiri ( a well known drug dealer, militant and criminal) against the present olu of warri. His greed nearly destroyed the kingdom if not because of the fierce traditional resistance he encountered. He hoped that he will use Ayiri to win delta state by any means possible.
2. Tinubu worked underground to remove ihedioha and ethroned the blood sucking uzodima who has overseen the destruction of imo, a once peaceful state. He hopes that he will use criminal uzodima to win imo state by hook or crook.
3. Tinubu did everything possible to capture Anambra state through uba. He sponsored several killings and destruction. He stage managed a fake shootout between the police and the so called unknown gun men during the heat of the Anambra election to scare people not to come out and vote. His channel tv is evil. The management of that station knows all Tinubu's evil plans and moves.
4. Tinubu and his channel tv are the sponsors of Samuel Ekpa. Ekpa is evil and a blood sucking criminal that has allowed himself to be used as tool to destroy igbo land. Samuel Ekpa will be destroyed. Recall that when Ekpa started his broadcast, he was remote controlled by a channel tv staff. All the content and references he used at beginning of his broadcast in bashing the fulani and buhari were supplied by Tinubu and his channels tv.
5. Tinubu and Joe igbokwe are sponsing asari docubo, ijere and ebube agu to cause mayhem and kill igbo youths for 2023 election. Tinubu hopes that he will use criminal docubo asari to win rivers state by hook or crook in 2023.
6. The reason why Tinubu left every sane persons recommended to him to pick shetima (a well known boko haram sponsor) as his vp is because he believes that shetima has the requisite violence tendencies to win him 2023 presidential election.

In conclusion, Tinubu has been sponsoring violence and destruction across Nigeria in the name of election strategy. His so call sophistry and strategy is built on juju, terrorism and destruction and he is relying heavily these for the 2023 election. Sane minds are wondering how he is going to succeed in this his evil sophistry plan.

An eye for an eye
Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by PraizHim: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi/Datti 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by Okoroawusa: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
All these boys wey dem keep for one room give laptops to dey harass people on social media....by February una go go sleep.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by Obidient4life3: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
I swear you like Vawulence. Keep up the good work. Urchins must Obey

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi is going to win with atleast 20million votes

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by DSC7: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Omo see viewsss shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by AntiBMC(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore by Holybaddo: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Without Biolence man is nothing

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Solution To Tribal Hate / Do you still think that Peter obi cannot win this election? If yes, why? / Sokoto Apc Gains More Defectors From Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.