Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija (61937 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by floss(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by CSTRR: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
A whole miss Nigeria that openly claimed that she was sucked and fingered by a riff raff in less than 2 weeks in the house.

Yeye pikin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Yommyte87(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
wonder what will be going through her mind right now.... Ilebaye over to you

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by kevoh(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why do majority of BBN housemates always forget the number one goal of going to that house? Making more money! Asides the Ultimate prize of N100 Million, there's a lot of free money, free trips abroad to be won and a chance to market yourself but they often throw it away over petty things!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Very ugly thing. undecided tueh
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Scottz: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
These peeps were not mentally assessed
Cos how u go loose guard break properties of show wey wan reward you 100m naira
No be ment be that?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by OkoYibo: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
See the kind of animal they gave Miss Nigeria. A daft nonentity without home training.

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by ufotunang: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
I pity the man that will marry this irresponsible lady...she has shown that she is not a wife material with her bad character and behaviors and sexual immorality

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by HltSong: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
And na because of her and groovy I dey check updates oo. shocked

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by lokito: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
I just dey shame for her
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by sassiemyk: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good riddance to very bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Attitude problem I guess
Many mumu girls are like that all around

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by BabaOfLagos: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by zedegit: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Big Brother Naija housemate, Beauty, has been disqualified from the reality show, Reports.

Beauty was disqualified For breaking and damaging the house property.

Recall that on Saturday, Beauty ended her relationship with Groovy for dancing with Chomzy.

The two housemates engaged in a serious argument during the Saturday night party after Beauty accused Groovy of dancing with Chomzy.

Last week, Beauty assaulted Ilebaye for defending Chioma, an action that got her a first strike.

However, Biggie on Sunday Evening, announced that Beauty was disqualified for violence and asked to leave the house immediately, After Receiving Two Strikes From Biggie.

Source: BLOG

She too dey do do, dey jump jump, dey shake shake waist.

I saw it coming.
Find below comment was my response to the previous thread. It was predictable.

Pussy ass niga. Beauty should stop ridiculing herself. Allow the mofo be, he doesn't value you nor respect your feelings. She's already feeling insecure.

Ladies stop fighting for a man who has no values. Is it too hard to learn?

A real man knows how to tell a desperate girl off if he doesn't fancy her and if your man is not ready to fight to preserve what you both share, then he's not into you. It simply means you're dating yourself.

She could get herself in trouble with big brother and may be voted out soon.
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shame undecided
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by jubrilELsudan: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD KUKUNASE

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by ufotunang: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Now her London has been chopped and dumped by groovy.. and throw out of the bbn TV show
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Shugargal(f): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
I no still understand how this gal take win miss Nigeria before. She so messed up last night. Tufia. But to be honest, Avoid BBN if you never reach 18. But yet still, na children dey gist me wetin don happen for this show, You can imagine all the rough things they did last night. Taa
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Cameleon72(f): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
In Phyna voice... Carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house, bad character go carry you come back...
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Very ugly thing. undecided tueh

Are you really sure she’s ugly?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by VenumX: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Let me go and watch a clip from Facebook to know how it went down. cheesy
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by PrinceMajestic: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
So sad my crush is out. It is painful she has to leave, I never saw this coming. I thought it was even the other hot head Phyna that will leave first. This Beauty girl has been very calm from the beginning of the show I don't know why she couldn't coordinate herself properly. Sad one, she had great chances of staying long on the show and getting great from it even if she may not have won.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by nwekeugochukwu: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why was she always doing nonsense and over a guy? is bbn now a dating show??

Boring hms ever

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Yes....she's beautifully ugly..trust me man...!

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by CSTRR: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fine girls no get level for Nigeria.

Bad boys with swag or high salary earning guys don finish dem.

When you are not in any of those two category, that is when these girls will behave as if dem no dey shitt.

Na one small boy dey finger miss Nigeria anyhow.

I'm sure when she was winning Miss Nigeria on TV, some guys were thinking her shitt no dey smell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by GloriousGbola: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_USJCTIgs4

This chick is at the end of the hot and crazy scale
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Okobola146: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Most of the babes in this year's show are fokn ugly and childish

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Okobola146: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

fokn ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) / BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.