Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! (4097 Views)

Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) / Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Benue, Murder & Dump His Corpse In A River (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Sommie1122: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kidnapping is actually on increase in Nigeria now especially Lagos state and the kidnaps are taking place in unexpected vehicles( tricycle and bikes) who would ever think of getting kidnapped in a Keke MARUWA or a bike� I was kidnapped some weeks ago in a tricycle, I'm still in shock because a Keke MARUWA has openings and I could have shouted for help but Omo, they used jazz on me... I no even move... Na God go save us for this country now ooo... For the full video of how I was kidnapped and how God saved me from the kidnappers after demanding 5 million naira Ransom, click below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgMucrlxUU
Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Johnnyboy6757(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sommie1122:
Kidnapping is actually on increase in Nigeria now especially Lagos state and the kidnaps are taking place in unexpected vehicles( tricycle and bikes) who would ever think of getting kidnapped in a Keke MARUWA or a bike� I was kidnapped some weeks ago in a tricycle, I'm still in shock because a Keke MARUWA has openings and I could have shouted for help but Omo, they used jazz on me... I no even move... Na God go save us for this country now ooo... For the full video of how I was kidnapped and how God saved me from the kidnappers after demanding 5 million naira Ransom, click below

so you even video ur own kidnap, hmmm. La clik la die

28 Likes

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Raphwell: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
They were kidnaping you, while you video them.

6 Likes

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Alphamale101(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Omoooo

But still on still make person drop summery of the gist abg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Maj196(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Everybody dey use kidnapping cash out. This one won use am for her vlog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by nifemi25(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Still don't get it . You were kidnapped while charmed and still yet you have the video to your own kidnapp. This story isn't clear

3 Likes

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by iHateFraudsters: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:

If he wasn't kidnapped, now he will definitely kidnapped.

OP, if you're using this as a means to get traffic to your blog, your wish will come true.

Remember, you wished it upon yourself.

Before the end of this week, you will be kidnapped.

You will not be able to pay the ransom and you will be killed.

Let your will be done.

Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by AyanbajoSD100: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by DaInferno(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
grin so no one else is going to protest on why this topic is in Job/ vacancy?
Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Onucs(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:

Another new system of selling CDs. This na update oo

You can even video yourself dieing grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by maureensylvia(f): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

If he wasn't kidnapped, now he will definitely kidnapped.

OP, if you're using this as a means to get traffic to your blog, your wish will come true.

Remember, you wished it upon yourself.

Before the end of this week, you will be kidnapped.

You will not be able to pay the ransom and you will be killed.

Let your will be done.

Amen.

This Kain prayer

1 Like

Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by HighTableVoice: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2022
maureensylvia:

This Kain prayer

I swear Omo E loud
Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
U shall not be kidnapped but live to Declare
Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by iHateFraudsters: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
maureensylvia:

This Kain prayer

Remember, he said he was kidnapped.

Let his words come true.
Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Xedmark: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
The Lord will not forgive this girl for lying. Are you just catching fun lying about being kidnapped cos I don't get the meaning of this twisting tongue every minute.....
Re: New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! by Shyboyk(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sommie1122:

Lol …truly crazy things are happening

1:them kidnap
2:them jazz u
3:you no fit about for help inside keke
4:you did video
5:you just happened to be saved somehow

There is someone I know that charges 5k per year just to teach people how to lie bcuz this your own show that you are still learning �

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Raped Mentally Disorder Woman Asked To Marry Her. PHOTOS / White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) / Nigerian Man Shot Wife Dead In Dallas USA and Killed himself. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.