Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! (4059 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! / See Peter Obi House In London After He Lied He Has No House Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by ImperialYoruba: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
richie240:
If u wan beg, beg.
No time for all ds corner-corner!

Let me call antimahdi make a hear his own version!
cool

Me sef wonder o.

Ijaw want beg Ibo for truce instead make he open hin mind he begin use balkanization.

Wetin concern yanminri and your balkanization. In fact some of those balkanized lands truly belonged to Ibo before Gowon stole it and dash Ijaw.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Mckeni007: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All I know about ijaw people is that they use Kia Kia to brush mouth everyday in the early morning tongue
and your generational foolishness couldn't spare you the needed education to spell Kai Kai
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Mckeni007: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
On nairaland, anyone with a cheap techno phone with free daily data from MTN can write any rubbish that comes to his/her mind on behalf of a full tribe.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by popez: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol. So because of internet squabbles you will turn against the people who stood by you through thick and thin, when majority of the country rose up against you? Okay.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by EMEKAodogwu1: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
GreatBoss:
Many people here must have seen how I antagonize Igbos these past days.
The truth is Ijaw mainly support Obi no less than 90 percent Ijaws.
Truth be told.
But Igbos please stop insulting Ijaw you are making us hate you guys.
We Ijaws don't claim where don't belong to us.
We are peace loving people and beautiful hearted people.
Forget what you see online try to know Ijaw physical.

We were unjustly balkanized into more than six states when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.
If you know Ijaw person physical you will agree that Ijaws are beautiful hearted people and nice people.

Plz stoping calling Igbos here less than 0.00001% Igbos use Nairaland. Behave yourself and stop being stupid
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by JOemmy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who are the igbos that are insulting ur ijaw tribe? Am yet to see any prominent Igbo person doing that in the media or are you using nairaland faceless forum to arrive at ur conclusions?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by bayelsa1son(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All I know about ijaw people is that they use Kia Kia to brush mouth everyday in the early morning tongue
Just like the Yorubas that use agbo mixed with human blood to brush their teeth

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Ofodirinwa: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
GreatBoss:
Truth be told.

We were unjustly balkanized into more than six states when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.
If you know Ijaw person physical you will agree that Ijaws are beautiful hearted people and nice people.

After making 500 threads about Igbos, you're now begging for mercy lol.
the whole Ijaw is 2 local governments. This will make no difference in an election. Ijaw should vote for Kim Jung Un

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Ofodirinwa: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
This guy got scared because Igbos who have ignored you for ages have now looked into your backyard and figured out that there is no Ijaw language talkless of Ijaw ethnic group.

When you announced Egbema is the biggest 'Ijaw Group' I knew it was over. Ijaw cannot determine election results in Bayelsa. Argue and I will expose
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
GreatBoss:

GEJ gave Igbo all the main positions under his government.

So he told them he will give them all positions nah why them support am?

Some of you need help but like mad people, una no know. A mad man thinks his the only sane person.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by ijawcitizen(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
GreatBoss

We Ijaws don't see Peter Obi like you are trying to portray here.

For starters, we Ijaws have no stake in Nigeria how can we then be seeing some kind of 'saviour' in Peter Obi that will continue the ongoing Nigeria marginalization and deprivation if he wins?

It is an individual thing, Ijaws will vote their candidates out of personal conviction and persuasions.

Personally, I would rather have all Ijaws think more nationalistically by boycotting the elections in totality rather than spending time and energy on a Nigerian system that ensures the continuity of our exploitation, oppression and gross marginalization.

Think Ijaw first.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by richie240: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why.not go thru his previous posts first b4 rushing to conclusions?

So from hin moniker u know straightaway say e be Yoruba abi?
cool
bayelsa1son:
Just like the Yorubas that use agbo mixed with human blood to brush their teeth
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Obidient4life3: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
GreatBoss:
Truth be told.

You are an idiot! You people will always come here to write trash about Igbos even when Igbos don't give a hoot about Ijaw. How many times have you seen a thread opened by an Igbo to bash Ijaw?

Getat please, always looking for problems where there is none. If there is any marginalisation you suffer in Nigeria, Igbos are not the cause. Go and hold your forefathers responsible.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by GreatBoss: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
This guy got scared because Igbos who have ignored you for ages have now looked into your backyard and figured out that there is no Ijaw language talkless of Ijaw ethnic group.

When you announced Egbema is the biggest 'Ijaw Group' I knew it was over. Ijaw cannot determine election results in Bayelsa. Argue and I will expose

Egbema of Edo/Delta stop being childish.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by GreatBoss: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obidient4life3:

You are an idiot! You people will always come here to write trash about Igbos even when Igbos don't give a hoot about Ijaw. How many times have you seen a thread opened by an Igbo to bash Ijaw?

Getat please, always looking for problems where there is none. If there is any marginalisation you suffer in Nigeria, Igbos are not the cause. Go and hold your forefathers responsible.

You are a fool.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by GreatBoss: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Idiotseverywher: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
GreatBoss:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population and land mass.
. Are you sure you are talking to Igbo man. If you are smart you would have noticed the divide and rule game he is playing in his first comment

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Graysons: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
GreatBoss:
Truth be told.

Stop creating stupid threads, stop making ijaws look weak in front of these igbo people, if you don't have anything doing, go and look for work. It's no secret that the presidency ticket is between Pdp and Apc. Outside the south east, Peter obi won't even get 10% votes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Graysons: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

And all baysela governors were all ijaws. Think before you talk,don't talk like someone who lacks brain.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by GreatBoss: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Graysons:
Stop creating stupid threads, stop making ijaws look weak in front of these igbo people, if you don't have anything doing, go and look for work. It's no secret that the presidency ticket is between Pdp and Apc. Outside the south east, Peter obi won't even get 10% votes.

You are right.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Ofodirinwa: 1:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Graysons:

And all baysela governors were all ijaws. Think before you talk,don't talk like someone who lacks brain.

Lol when? Unless you're Ijaw, if you actually look into the ethnic makeup of Ijaw you will know that there are more Ogoni in Nigerian than Ijaw but Ogoni are respecting themselves
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Obidient4life3: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are a fool.

I repeat you are an idiot. When we voted Jonathan you people didn't see Igbo as a problem. We even gave him more vote than your so called Ijaw.
Useless people!
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by PeterObi4LP: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2022
GreatBoss:
Truth be told.

Ijaw or no Ijaw ObiDatti will win.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by GreatBoss: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Obidient4life3:

I repeat you are an idiot. When we voted Jonathan you people didn't see Igbo as a problem. We even gave him more vote than your so called Ijaw.
Useless people!
You voted for your jobs.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by NothingDoMe: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2022
GreatBoss:
Truth be told.

I really hate rabble rousers. Fake Ijaw trying to spread hate as usual.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by NothingDoMe: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Useless people!
Save yourself the stress. He's not real Ijaw. By now you should know those who use ethnicity to divide us for their own selfish political reasons.

Ijaws have zero issues with igbo. Ignore agbado media outlet.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Obidient4life3: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
GreatBoss:

You voted for your jobs.

Almajiri...
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by irynterri(f): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2022
GreatBoss:
Truth be told.

how sure are you that the people insulting ijaws online are Igbos? You seem to underestimate how far the opposition can go to demarket Obi in the South. Many of them here have atleast three accounts, 1 for Igbo, Yoruba and "northerner".
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Graysons: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Lol when? Unless you're Ijaw, if you actually look into the ethnic makeup of Ijaw you will know that there are more Ogoni in Nigerian than Ijaw but Ogoni are respecting themselves
There are more Fulanis in Nigeria than igbos but you see them respecting themselves. Unlike you chest beating 5 percent igbos who keeps making noise up and down.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! by Graysons: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
irynterri:
how sure are you that the people insulting ijaws online are Igbos? You seem to underestimate how far the opposition can go to demarket Obi in the South. Many of them here have atleast three accounts, 1 for Igbo, Yoruba and "northerner".
They are not northerns or yorubas they are igbo people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos / Do Nigerians Need To Learn Chinese? / Fashola Hands Over Fifth Maternal And Child Care Hosp In Gbaja, Surulere. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.