Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) (50481 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Fira09(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Peter Obi meets Fayose in Lagos

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Sunday met with former Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose.

Obi met the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain at his residence in Lagos.

An ally of Fayose, Lere Olayinka, confirmed this in a post on his social media handle.

Lere Olayinka had shared photos of Fayose and the former Anambra State Governor, with the caption: “Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi visits former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose in his Lagos residence today.”

DAILY POST recalls that Obi dumped the PDP after obtaining the party’s presidential ticket to become the candidate of the Labour Party.

The purpose of Obi’s meeting with Fayose is not yet known, but there are insinuations that the Ekiti former governor might be planning to work for him in the 2023 election.

Fayose had earlier stated that he would not support the PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar, over the way he and other PDP leaders treated Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State after the party’s primary.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/07/peter-obi-meets-fayose-in-lagos/

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by STARGREEN(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good move.

Op kindly add, Obi the incoming president

Please be polite.

589 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's either you become Obidient or you become irrelevant.
Fayose must Obey

448 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Penguin2: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol

No be Fayose wey BATstards say him dey work for BAT be this grin?

From north to south, Obi keeps breaking new grounds.

Las las, the entire Nigeria will be Obidient.

A better Nigeria is all we ask for.

403 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Like a blinks of an eyes .

former Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose becomes obedient tongue.

277 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Vote4ObiDatti: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi now has structures all over Nigeria including within PDP and APC. Nigeria must be great in our lifetime.

Vote Obi for unity and prosperity.

352 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Interesting

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Prince111111: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Like a blinks of an eyes .

former Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose becomes obedient tongue.
meeting of Obi with anybody doesn't translate to this your thoughts please

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

No be Fayose wey BATstards say him dey work for BAT be this grin?

From north to south, Obi keeps breaking new grounds.

Las las, the entire Nigeria will be Obidient.

A better Nigeria is all we ask for.

You will understand the Yoruba language when the real matter starts

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by ezegold4we: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
I am not a Nigerian but I follow the Nigerian political debate with great interest. My hopes that Mr Peter Obi wins, he represents the fundamental shift that is needed in Nigeria politics,This is not just about one election,but the future of potentially the greatest nation in Africa. The structures of governance are already there, what is missing is visionary leadership to lead and articulate the works of all these institutions that are not doing what they have been commissioned to do. This is an African problem everywhere you look on the continent!
Nigerians,vote wisely!! Vote Peter Obi and enjoy the dividends of true democracy.

COPIED

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by gaby(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
All these cunning politicians trying to take advantage of the Obi buzz to pretend to be relevant and to gain Atiku's attention...lol

Very very cunning people.

Even the Peter Obi sef ready visit anybody now for some photo op

Nigerian politics and the politicians na full-time clowns.

It is always about their personal interests.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Bridget95(f): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

the yoruba language of using agberos and one million boys to intimidate voters,snatch ballot box and burn electoral materials when the real matter starts baa?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bridget95:
the yoruba language of using agberos and one million boys to intimidate voters,snatch ballot box and burn electoral materials when the real matter starts baa?

The igbos are more aggressive and I've experienced that overtime. Mind you I'm from delta, and it always been agberos doing the bidding of the state government in terms of elections.

Same Yoruba your obiliar had gone to seek his support and you are rejoicing over it

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by fourboys: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Bridget95(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

The igbos are more aggressive and I've experienced that overtime. Mind you I'm from delta, and it always been agberos doing the bidding of the state government in terms of elections.

Same Yoruba your obiliar had gone to seek his support and you are rejoicing over it
which part of delta are you from u lai ?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why is Obi wasting aviation fuel?

Money could be used to set up a large scale fish farm or massive oil palm plantation in Anambra, that will employ thousands!

I thought they said he was money conscious?

Seems hommie is really serious about his fictional dreams! Like for reel! Hommie believes he can be president? grin

And he does not do drugs and alcohol. Something intoxicating is definitely inspiring his dead on arrival ambition.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Karlman: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Incomiiiiiiiing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by onumadu: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
The structure is taking shape brick by brick, block by block, stone by stone.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by magoo10(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
I doubt if fayose is still relevant in Nigeria politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bridget95:
which part of delta are you from u lai ?

I'm from sapele and I'm okpe. So do yourself enough good to accept people's true identity. I no fit fake myself because of one e-bandit who attacks anyone against their choice of candidate.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Healthy allies are needed at this point to prosecute your plans.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Money could be used to set up a large scale fish farm or massive oil palm plantation in Anambra, that will employ thousands!

Seems hommie is really serious about his fictional dreams! Like for reel! Hommie believes he can be president? grin

And he does not do drugs and alcohol. Something intoxicating is definitely inspiring his dead on arrival ambition.
Seems the vaccine is not working according to your moniker. grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by ThrownBack: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by onumadu: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
magoo10:
I doubt if fayose is still relevant in Nigeria politics.

"Fayose" is a phenomenon in South west.
He represents the resilient and irrepressible progressive Yoruba soul that is struggling to manifest again.
The Buharist era almost buried that spirit, but it is waking up again.
It would be a mistake to dismiss the "Fayose spirit" in Yorubaland.

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by floret23(f): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
It seems urchins have closed for today. I am not seeing their badderdash this evening. I wish they won't know Tinubu has failed until 2023.

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by magoo10(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
onumadu:

"Fayose" is a phenomenon in South west.
He represents the resilient and irrepressible progressive Yoruba soul that is struggling to manifest again.
The Buharist era almost buried that spirit, but it is waking up again.
It would be a mistake to dismiss the "Fayose spirit" in Yorubaland.
Ok I hear you,I was only expressing doubt as nothing positive have come out lately from him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by princepeter566: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Two great men...........

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by etrouble: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
You either become Obidient or you become irrelevant.
Fayose must Obey

So you are comparing Fayose to your useless Obituary. Fayose still controls Ekiti politics, your Obituary was chased away from his party APGA by Willy Willy Obiano to PDP, then Atikulation Abubakar and Wike the wicked pursued him from PDP. How then can you be comparing Fayose to your dummy Obituary

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by popez: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

Bros you're just consoling yourself. Most Yorubas wanted Osinbajo not Tinubu. And Tinubu has never stood for the interest of the Yoruba nation. He'll find it difficult to win SW.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by popez: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Bros ehn, why do you hate Peter Obi so much? Have you had any personal encounter with him? Peter Obi is one of the most decent politician Nigeria has ever produced at this level. What is your problem with him? Is it his ethnicity?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
popez:

Bros you're just consoling yourself. Most Yorubas wanted Osinbajo not Tinubu. And Tinubu has never stood for the interest of the Yoruba nation. He'll find it difficult to win SW.

I'm one of those who wanted Osibanjo despite not being a Yoruba. But the Yorubas will not leave theirs and vote for the igbos especially. So sorry to say but that's the truth because I've lived with them. Secondly, fayose have repeatedly said despite the fact he's in the PDP he's ready to support Tinubu. And then, I saw a video where the Osun voters were saying despite the fact they voted for adeleke, it wasn't to be considered a yardstick to vote for Atiku and that they will vote Tinubu. Why do you think Osun had one of the highest new registered voters? About 700k plus.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by mighty2: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
If the worthless fool like make em visit devil, he wil never become president of this country

200 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.