Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions (172 Views)

I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions / Start Business With Advanced B2B Portal & Save Upto 10% Today / How To Tell If A Brahmin Bag Is Replica? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions by Hushbingo: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
This new forum contains actions like subscribing which enables you get forum posted directly to your email.

There is also a messaging funtion, you can send files up to 1GB.

You can invite users with email.

You can create your forum and lock it when you choose to thus giving you control.

You can create pages like Quora.

You can earn free points and even send them to other users for future use...

Your details are highly protected although a KYC verification may be needed in the future to prevent spamming and tribal jingoism common in faceless forum.

I can't post the link here, Nairaland will automatically Ban me for posting link.

Any suggested functions can come in, please suggest.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Work Together / Chemicals Production / The Bohemian Style Interior Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.