Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions (440 Views)

I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions / Start Business With Advanced B2B Portal & Save Upto 10% Today / How To Tell If A Brahmin Bag Is Replica? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions by Hushbingo: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
This new forum contains actions like subscribing which enables you get forum posted directly to your email.

There is also a messaging funtion, you can send files up to 1GB.

You can invite users with email.

You can create your forum and lock it when you choose to thus giving you control.

You can create pages like Quora.

You can earn free points and even send them to other users for future use...

Your details are highly protected although a KYC verification may be needed in the future to prevent spamming and tribal jingoism common in faceless forum.

I can't post the link here, Nairaland will automatically Ban me for posting link.

Re: I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions by advanceDNA: 1:06am On Aug 08, 2022
See witchcraft
Re: I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions by simeonabio(m): 3:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Post picture
Re: I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions by Hushbingo: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
simeonabio:
Post picture
You can even send messages, get verification batch, earn points, send points and even trade

Re: I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions by Satedly(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hushbingo:
You can even send messages, get verification batch, earn points, send points and even trade
post the link to the site and put a space to invalidate it. Once the space is removed u can open the site
Re: I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions by Hushbingo: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Satedly:
post the link to the site and put a space to invalidate it. Once the space is removed u can open the site
lol, that's a tutorial forum I created for work... No need for that, afterall am not asking you to patronize me

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Bulk Messages On Whatsapp / Make Money Through Football Trading / Foodstuffs Business Or Selling Of Clothing/tailoring Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.