Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Where Can I Get Lugbe Garrage From Asokoro - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Get Lugbe Garrage From Asokoro (450 Views)

Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Lugbe Garrage From Asokoro by Jogideen: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you know Abuja well or you have traveled to Abuja please I need your answer am new in Abuja I traveled to Asokoro in Abuja heading to lugbe please where can I get cab that is heading to lugbe and how much will it cost me from Asokoro to lugbe
Re: Where Can I Get Lugbe Garrage From Asokoro by oglalasioux(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Haaa!

Hope you’ve found your way home. There’s no direct transportation from Asokoro to Lugbe. Go to AYA and stand opposite Platinum Bank or Zenith Bank. Enter bus or cab going to Area 1. You can stop at Apo brigde, Area 3 junction or Area 1 roundabout. Once you are at any of the above bus stops you can get vehicles going to Lugbe.

Hope you are home and safe.

(1) (Reply)

Grim Austerity In UK About To Commence As Jeremy Hunt Invokes Thatcherism / Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria / Comparison Btw Kigali, Kampala & Nairobi: What To Know Before Traveling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.