Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) (24566 Views)

Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by floret23(f): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Hope Wike would heal his mental illness completely this time around.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by babalarge(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Make una dey there dey do sidaan and look. Una no know say all this move na for Rivers State to become more obedient? Kai,una no sabi politics.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Walealoba(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2022
floret23:
Hope Wike would heal his mental illness completely this time around.

please ma help me with little amount
to buy food eat the hunger is
unbearable things are really tough i
cant even sleep
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by techWriter3: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Pity yourself my dearie
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Indispensable85:
What is cooking? The coming weeks will be interesting.
Wike can't join apc , wike is PDP, PDP is wike , it's like saying buhari will join PDP or even agbado cassava man , wike would want to be in charge he can't achieve that in APC, definitely there is more chances for him in labour party, wike is a big fish can't be ordinary party member like umahi.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Na everyday Wike wife dey born pikin?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by blacknoir: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Imagine 8yrs of buhari pro max. I wonder what will happen
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Enkidu70: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Nigeria's political class don't even look like human beings anymore...gradually they are morphing into the very animals whose behavioral characteristics they've each adopted.

Umahi now looks like a wild boar
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Emmyxclusive: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
This wike's shoe have welcome more visitor than transcorp receptionist in the past one month.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by socialjustice93: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
They will soon join the moving train
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Psalmistproject: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2022
chrisxxx:

A typical Obi supporter hardly pass his point without insult. Doesn't your Obi have that money? Tell me which country money is not part of their electoral system?

OBI left because Wike monetized the primaries which he can't bring himself to contest against. Obi is actually Wise, and a master strategist .
He would have never contest against Atiku in PDP. Infact, his original plan was to settle for vice but Wike perfected a means for him to unlock from his boss (Atiku) and become his destiny.

This move made a mess of Atikus ambition. Even after Atiku won the primaries he pleaded with Obi to return but OBI couldn't seeing people bought in to his candidacy regardless of his party.

However before his egress from PDP, Atiku has met with Wike to not do anything that will affect OBI but Wike refused and made it clear WIKE IS COMING and that was a wrong calculation.

But OBI even after he was abused in PDP still reached out to Wike to offer him olive branch. Ordinarily, Obi would have made moves to undo Wike but OBI is one of a kind.

Wike is exposed now.
He's not safe if PDP or APC wins so his best chance now is with Obi.

In the coming weeks their will be epic moves that will shake the political landscape of this country.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Chidex50(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Applegirl22:
na Obi supporters people i dey pity for here pass, their Obi is close
People like you will never repent. You rather perish in sufferings. PO is about the rebirth of a new Nigeria. Continue to support your Disaster
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Matrix137(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2022
This man's house has turned to a tourist centre lol
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Fadafada231(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Faber:
Nothing is cooking...
Two men used and dumped by Fulani. APC used one wipe nyash...PDP used one play ping pong. Wetin they did Wike, is the more you look, the less you see.

Deep down Atiku, he will never forgive Wike for bullying Peter Obi, out of PDP. Wike went to Anambra state and was attacking Peter Obi, telling Anambra delegates not to waste their votes. Anywhere he went he insulted Peter Obi. Peter Obi come leave PDP for them. Atiku wanted Obi again as running mate, they never envisaged he will be pulling crowd by now.

So Atiku no dey happy with Wike. That's why he accused him of monetizing the primaries and causing the crisis in PDP right now

You are right, before the primary election Atiku made it clear that he will drop his presidential ambition if the ticket is to be zone to South particularly south east but wike kicked against it and wanted the ticket to be thrown open. Wike know vividly that if the ticket is to be zoned to the South Atiku will support Peter Obi. Wike that ugly bastard thought that he can defeat Atiku in an open contest just imagine that small boy wey start politics yesterday wanted to challenge Atiku in an open contest. I like how Atiku jettisoned him to pick Okowa.

If Peter Obi was allowed to pick the pdp ticket infact it's easy victory for him come next year. PDP spoiled their chance. I no blame Atiku, Atiku said if the ticket cannot be zoned to South east then let it be thrown open and wike masterminded the chances of Peter Obi thinking that he will defeat Atiku in an open contest.

The one that sweet me pass is the breakfast wey Tambuwa gave him to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by sonofthunder: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Smithkafors:
Illiteracy is a disease. To you, you are mocking Obi supporters as if Nigeria good e no go benefit you.

Did you interview the people in your uploaded pix.

You guys will just be insulting your brothers and sisters because of people who neither know nor care about your existence.

There are hardworking people that shunned crime in order to improve their situation and hopefully that of the folks around them.

But all you can offer is shame and mockery
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Faber(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Fadafada231:

You are right, before the primary election Atiku made it clear that he will drop his presidential ambition if the ticket is to be zone to South particularly south east but wike kicked against it and wanted the ticket to be thrown open. Wike know vividly that if the ticket is to be zoned to the South Atiku will support Peter Obi. Wike that ugly bastard thought that he can defeat Atiku in an open contest just imagine that small boy wey start politics yesterday wanted to challenge Atiku in an open contest. I like how Atiku jettisoned him to pick Okowa.

If Peter Obi was allowed to pick the pdp ticket infact it's easy victory for him come next year. PDP spoiled their chance. I no blame Atiku, Atiku said if the ticket cannot be zoned to South east then let it be thrown open and wike masterminded the chances of Peter Obi thinking that he will defeat Atiku in an open contest.

The one that sweet me pass is the breakfast wey Tambuwa gave him to eat.

Wike and co are ashamed now. They thought the World begins with APC and ends with PDP and vice versa. Peter Obi don do am before in Anambra winning election with an unknown APGA, he will do it again to win in 2023 with LP. I think Peter Obi thrives more with unknown parties, where there no camps up and down. Wike camp, Atiku camp, Obaseki camp, camps up and down at the expense of the masses.

In Labour party only one camp exists. That's Labour party camp.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Dave just went to check out the hotel he is building in port Harcourt
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by floss(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2022
chrisxxx:

A typical Obi supporter hardly pass his point without insult. Doesn't your Obi have that money? Tell me which country money is not part of their electoral system?
So if person tell you try get sense...d person don insult you be that

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2022
MartinsD12:

Wike can't join apc , wike is PDP, PDP is wike , it's like saying buhari will join PDP or even agbado cassava man , wike would want to be in charge he can't achieve that in APC, definitely there is more chances for him in labour party, wike is a big fish can't be ordinary party member like umahi.

Is Wike in charge now in PDP?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by MrUchenna1(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2022
YAHOO YAHOO DEY UMAHI BLOOD
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Kingzeez10: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Coolsperm:
This once are human being the will never support Tinubu , that am very sure, just like my humble self, am a good human being, I will never vote for Tinubu on Muslim Muslim ticket
You will never vote Tinubu on Muslim/Christian ticket also. STFU
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Is Wike in charge now in PDP?
Do your findings ok , nobody in PDP today fought for PDP survival spend so much to keep PDP alive like wike , not even atiku who just returned to PDP. That's why PDP are begging him.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Gandollaar:
Is Seunmsg now a mod?

Kikikiki grin

Like Tinubu like supporters.

So na only mod dem dey copy abi? You guys need urgent brain replacement surgery. Una just too daft. Foolishness is bliss for most of you. It's like a family trophy to you guys. I've always copied Seunmsg and fergie001 in certain political and legal updates for their inputs. Mu....mu

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by duality(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Umahi will prove to his people that he was really serious about a president from the SE.

Obi is there now. So he knows what to do.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2022
MartinsD12:

Do your findings ok , nobody in PDP today fought for PDP survival spend so much to keep PDP alive like wike , not even atiku who just returned to PDP. That's why PDP are begging him.

Answer my question and stop blabbing.
Is Wike in charge of the PDP now?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by tinsel: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Gandollaar:
Just like Tinubu, Wike wants Pawa by all means. But he will never join APC because it's not a wise political move. APC is a sinking ship.
Wike will not join APC. Understand politics. Aregbesola did not join any party but worked against APC from inside. This is politics 101. He does not need to officially declare for APC.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2022
tinsel:

Wike will not join APC. Understand politics. Aregbesola did not join any party but worked against APC from inside. This is politics 101. He does not need to officially declare for APC.

And you expect the flat head to understand this? As basic as it is, it's still too complex for his infantile brain to process.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Umuahi is running scared because once he loses his bid to the senate, he become exposed and EFCC will come for him. We will then know more about those projects he claim he did and how much he stole. He is trying to cover his base with PDP too just incase
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by afamaustin(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2022
I tot the HV issues the other day
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Slimmy19: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Faiththatworks:
still don't understand why any supporter of The great man Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and hopefully the next president of Nigeria will be worried about Peter Obi and the noise makers form the Eastern part of Nigeria.
According to the ApC chairman in Adamawa,only Asiwaju can stop power from returning to the North,he's the only Southern capable of stopping the power obsessed Atiku from retaining in the North.
As a supporter of Asiwaju,I'm overjoyed by Peter Obi ascendancy in the presidential race.
Everyone knows that the South East wasn't ever going to support Asiwaju's presidency,and were going to give Bloc votes to Atiku.
A Peter Obi entrance has totally reduced Atiku numbers in the South East and South-south while Kwankwanso will decimate Atiku in the Northwest.
I will rather be supporting Obi right now because I know he will nullify Atiku in the PDP stronghold of the South East and South South.
All I see is a very short route for Asiwaju becoming the president of Nigeria.
For those who are still using the religious card against Asiwaju,I daresay Asiwaju is more religiously tolerant than Atiku,Peter OBI and Kwankwanso combined together.
Obi is a dyed in the wool Catholic man,if in doubt ask the Anglicans and Methodist in Anambra how many schools he returned back to them when he was governor,forget all the present day shenanigans of visiting Pentecostal churches.
For Atiku and Kwankwanso,they have a combination of religious and ethnic bigotry hanging on them.
I believe after a president like Buhari, Nigeria needs a very very liberal religious leader to lead us,and seriously Asiwaju fits the picture perfectly.
God bless Nigeria.

�������
Without the support of federal might
Apart from South West,tell me a region Tinubu can boast of winning if they were given a level playing ground
Even in the Southwest region,Tinubu can't boast of 70% vote in a free and fair election

I have a feeling Tinubu will come 3rd come 2023
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by bigpicture001: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
I hate half-shoes embarassed

Your eyes went there..?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Raheem: Sanwo-Olu’s Delegation Visits Raheem Family / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.