Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina (6542 Views)

Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by OgaDeyVex: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Gunmen shot dead a man simply identified as Abba, when they raided a satellite community of Shola Quarters in Katsina town on Sunday morning.

According to a source, the gunmen in their operation also injured two residents of the community and abducted a young couple.

The Source further explained that the gunmen came to the community on Saturday evening and commenced their evil act on Sunday morning.

The deceased, Abba, was a member of the vigilante group in the community when he was shot and killed him.

The source stated that those injured by the gunmen were lucky to have escaped being killed as the gunmen shoot indiscriminately.

According to him, “The gunmen arrived in our community on Saturday evening and mingled with residents. They began operations around 1am and were shooting indiscriminately. We contacted security officials who later arrived after the gunmen had carried out their operation and left the community.”

He lamented that they cannot quantify items raided from their community by now as they are busy with the preparation for Abba’s burial.

SP Gambo Isah, the Spokesman for the Katsina State Police Command, when contacted, confirmed that their operatives were still on operation, promising to give details in due course.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/07/gunmen-kill-vigilante-injure-others-in-katsina/

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by RighteousDemon: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2022
What do u expect after voting in the disastrous calamity in the person of Buhari? And people still wanna vote a worse calamity in Tinubu... God forbid. We need to salvage this country. I'm OBIdiently waiting for 2023

18 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by OgaDeyVex: 5:42am On Aug 08, 2022
RighteousDemon:
grin

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by orisa37: 5:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Gunmen are TERRORISTS.

VIGILANTES are BOKOHARAMS.

OTHERS are BANDITS.

KATSINA IS DAURA.com
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by athaboi(f): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Killing everywhere in Nigeria and the shameless keyamo publicly said Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped! We have heard him loud and clear

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by robinso01(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Buhari don spoil this country finish

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by SenatePresdo(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Sai Barbarians on it again.

Daily normal news, nothing spectacular.

Next.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by tillaman(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2022
angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by melody91: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Nawa
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by EMXTAN1(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
What other sad story have we not witnessed in this Nigeria..?
May God help us all oo and May we help urself by voting Peter Obi/Labour Party..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by wolesmile(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Is this ever going to stop?
Still waiting for that day I'll say "Wait o, there hasn't been any news of kidnapping and terrorism in the last few weeks o."
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by tony0806: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
It's well
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by Wintertime: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by Fasindo: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
shocked

Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped..... Keyamo

This is where Tinubu is going start if he eventually emerge as president.
Buhari that coudn't protect his own state, I forget he coudn't even protect Aso Rock why am I even going far, he coudn't even protect his own wife and son from Mamman Daura daughters attack.

I'm saying it again, APC has no business being in ballot paper rather, they should going from house to house asking Nigerians for forgiveness and the Agbado Archbishop should be leading the forgiveness team cos he was the one who played primary role in bringing the failure in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by jojofola: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Where is Buhari?
Why is the First Lady residing in Dubai?
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by Moferere: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
I stop reading news because of bad news everyday

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by Drsnives(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Nekwa..
Tueh buhari
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
APC is a disaster. The strategy of APC touts on Nairaland now is to try to cause ethnic tension by saying Igbo people are this and that. Meanwhile, me as a Yoruba man I've had Igbo friends since childhood and never for once had any issues with them. Is it now some semi-literate agbado tout that is collecting 30k per month to do the devil's work that will change my opinion about Igbos? Peter Obi till una get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by erai30(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Glad this is coming from the inactive president state, charity they say begins at home and now we can see the reality of how things have gone wrong in this country since 2015.There will be no hiding place for the wicked and heartless.
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by Freelane33(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Bandits not gunmen
North get bandits and bokoharam
East get gun men ,kidnappers and ritualist
West get kidnapper and ritualist
South get kidnapper , gun men , ritualist and others
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by wiseone28: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Thank God i no dey Katsina again
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
This insecurity is a nationwide issue, you sure this unknown gun men ain't bokoharam??
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Injure Others In Katsina by Eriokanmi: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2022
This is the news we hear everyday...and someone would be shouting emi lokan under same party.....to destroy this country the more?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Confirm Abduction Of Two School Children In Ondo / Nigerian Man Killed During Toronto Shooting In Canada / Masquerade & 4 Others Nabbed For Robbery In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.