Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source (24447 Views)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by HRMK: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2022
DONT JUST COME HERE TO TELL US OBI GOT THE TICKET ON A PLATTER!HOW MUCH DID HE PAY FOR IT?HOW MUCH DID HE PAY FOR THE TICKET?A COUNTRY FULL OF CORRUPTION!IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE!!
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by aariwa(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
crowther15:

Another reason is that, the delegates were being bought with dollars. Obi bitterly complained about this issue, that manufacturers are looking for FOREX to import critical goods but politicians are busy sharing dollars.
Exactly, I forgot to mention that one

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Dapson73(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Obi's defection to LP is the master stroke that broke the camel's back. The other regions never knew the weight that a south east candidate wields prior to now. The whole thing has set all other contenders in disarray,they are still trying to understand the Tsunami.

Obi is Nigeria's next president come 2023, Nigerians have spoken.

Anyone trying to rig next year's election will die before that day. Just as one of them is locked up in UK prison for organ harvesting,same disgrace is waiting for any criminal that is working against Obi as the choice of Nigerians

Stop ranting. Obi is winning no election again in his lifetime .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Pierohandsome: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dapson73:

Stop ranting. Obi is winning no election again in his lifetime .
you can jump into lagoon once he is declared winner by inec come February 2023
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Dapson73(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pierohandsome:
you can jump into lagoon once he is declared winner by inec come February 2023

Mo wonder you remain useless . If the same hope you have that Obi Pandora will win is the same hope you have for betterment of your future,
Then let me tell you that you have no future talkless of hope.

Oloribuuu omo ale
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Pierohandsome: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dapson73:

Mo wonder you remain useless . If the same hope you have that Obi Pandora will win is the same hope you have for betterment of your future,
Then let me tell you that you have no future talkless of hope.

Oloribuuu omo ale
my Future is already accomplished. I am not hoping for myself,but for frustrated dimwits,and hopeless charlatans like you who is still wishing that the status quo of evil,and wicked parasites eating up this country should continue. I am already weeping for you because you are finished. Eran oko Rada Rada. Oponu!
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by edosignature(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president come 2023.
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Dapson73(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pierohandsome:
my Future is already accomplished. I am not hoping for myself,but for frustrated dimwits,and hopeless charlatans like you who is still wishing that the status quo of evil,and wicked parasites eating up this country should continue. I am already weeping for you because you are finished. Eran oko Rada Rada. Oponu!

Weep for yourself and your family.

If you aren't comfortable after Asiwaju emerges, you can order for 2bottles of sniper to register your displeasure.
Idiot
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Dagger111(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
ThrownBack:

Osinbajo is a good man, but not in the same league with Peter Obi. Osinbajo is still playing in division 2.

Ori nta yin sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by BluntCrazeMan: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Mere social media hype and sensation
After 2023,, more Politicians would start to value Social Media more than ever..
They would even start forming imaginary movements..
(Just like one senseless “Ebeano Country”)

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Pierohandsome: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dapson73:

[s]Weep for yourself and your family.

If you aren't comfortable after Asiwaju emerges, you can order for 2bottles of sniper to register your displeasure.
Idiot[/s]
your Bobo Chicago can never rule Nigeria,the earlier you admit this the better for your sanity. No drug Baron+ terrorist as a vice will ever rule Nigeria,quote me .

Abiola was the first Muslim- Muslim candidate,he won but never ruled. Your drugnubu won't even be a runner up,not to talk of emerging winner. Obi is your next president,and if you don't like it,start buying sniper now. But return the Agbado you collected from your principal before you end it all. He needs the Agbado and yam to feed the rest surviving urchin

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Kaysalas(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
ezegold4we:
I pity some political neophytes saying Obi presidency is a blessing to APC and Tinubu, how pls??
OBI gave Tinubu an upper cut And that made tinubu to pick a fellow Muslim as his VP, if not for Obi's entry into The race, Tinubu would have picked a Christian VP From the North and The entire South would have rallied around him as a southern presidency while northern christains would Also give Him massive support
As it stands now, Obi will win SE, SS comfortably, 40% is guaranteed in SW, then another 50% in NC,
Northern Muslim's will Vote for Atiku and Kwankwaso,
Where will Tinubu and APC get Their own votes?
Remember, Obi will surely win in Lagos and Abuja,
My people, it's game over for Tinubu and Atiku unless you guy's don't want to believe the Truth.
No need for unnecessary arguments. We go return to this comment after February 2023, God spare our lives
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by tony1way: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi gave Atiku 12 million votes in 2019, so Atiku was hoping on Obi's Goodwill to get more votes in 2023.

Question: From which planet is the 12m votes?

You guys will wake up one day and laugh at yourselves... hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Poleski: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi is smart.
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by router123(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
lloydtruth:
Peter Obi gave Atiku 12 million votes in 2019, so Atiku was hoping on Obi's Goodwill to get more votes in 2023.

you claim that while the whole south east vote in that same election was less than 2.5 million as against about 30 million voters casted nation wide. pls check the records and do better analysis
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by router123(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
tony1way:

Question: From which planet is the 12m votes?

You guys will wake up one day and laugh at yourselves... hahahahaha

dont mind them, the whole south east vote in that same election was less than 2.5 million as against about 30 million voters casted nation wide.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Papichulostunne(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku begged and waited for Peter Obi to change his mind and be his running mate for days and weeks after Obi had joined Labour party but Obi rejected the VP offer .. that was how governor Okowa emerged as Atiku VP

Obi made the right decision and Nigerians are proud of him and will vote for Labour party massively in 2023
Do you have proof of this which you speak off.. or are you just shooting from the top of your head?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Charly Boy Denies Snatching Microphone From Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.