Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (28198 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by GoodLife4live: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2022
ThrownBack:
Peter Obi is a goal.

The man dey shake
The man dey shake
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emi lo kan
(Singing)
The man dey shake
The man dey shake,
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emi lo kan

Princess Chioma Claire You are not Wise and your foolishness seems to have blindfolded your senses! Otherwise, you should have known that wisdom lives in the elders bossom heart. One of the best American president on history won and rules America on a weelchair and he even gave American a new constitution during his time. Age has nothing to do with leadership. Who amongst the younger president of South Africa done better than Nelson'Mandela despite his age? Therefore, I will advise you to pray for good leaders if you love Nigeria and stop playing God because only God knows the heart of a man and what tommorow hold for everyone.
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by GoodLife4live: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2022
ThrownBack:
Peter Obi is a goal.

The man dey shake
The man dey shake
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emi lo kan
(Singing)
The man dey shake
The man dey shake,
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emi lo kan

Throwback ...You are not Wise and your foolishness seems to have blindfolded your senses! Otherwise, you should have known that wisdom lives in the elders bossom heart. One of the best American president on history won and rules America on a weelchair and he even gave American a new constitution during his time. Age has nothing to do with leadership. Who amongst the younger president of South Africa done better than Nelson'Mandela despite his age? Therefore, I will advise you to pray for good leaders if you love Nigeria and stop playing God because only God knows the heart of a man and what tommorow hold for everyone.
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by maste: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2022
After the massive catastrophic failure that someone sold to the nation with all manner of falsehoods for selfish reasons that has brought a potentially great nation even the beacon of hope for a better Africa to all black men lying prostrate the man even the sick old man instead of burying his head in shame while hiding away from the public glare is coming out to say it his turn to rule a country of over 200 million citizens. SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SHAME IN THEIR DICTIONARY.�
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
Peter Obi is a goal, me and my ménage will vote for him.

He will trounce Tinubu and Atiku in the next year's presidential election

stop cracking me up abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi, keep up the good work of uniting all Nigerians.

While the opponents continue to divide us.

Good Nigerians are watching closely.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Walllee: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
1+1-2=0 still effort in futility, politician will always be politician
Na ur Father build Lagos?,Lagos wey be capital for 78years enjoying other states contribution,you are here as usual double faced lier.Tomorow Northerners will say why are people in Abuja and not their states.
You greedy well welloo,after 16yeasr of Being President and Vice president since 1999,you still don't want a region who has Non to produce any.You guys are fucking greedy I swear,make Tinubu kill u their
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Ganbite: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2022
I have been following a lot of conversations regarding OBi, some even compared Osun outcome to the OBI race saying Osun outcome had proven that the race is between Atiku and Tinubu, these duo you are comparing OBI with are all scared of the risen support this man who has no structure is getting.

There is always one thing in politics is awareness, During the Time of OBJ an awareness was created, Yaradu, awareness was created, Jonathan an awareness was created, Buhari same awareness was created, and all those who have ruled us and still ruling till date an awareness is brought forward before their victory and now u are seeing the same thing playing out in the favour of a man who has no structure but picked the best candidate in North as VP, and u re still being gullible saying the party has no structure, do u think people are still voting for the party in the presidential race, party voting in the favour of president stop since 2011 and ever since then people have been voting for the candidate and not the party.

Someone like me doesn't vote but after listening to all the aspirants contesting for the no 1 seat in the country I find it convincing to get my PVC and vote for this man called OBI going by his manifesto and I may be wrong when he became the president cuz it is easier said than done but he is still far better than that coming cuz they don't even have a manifesto.

Let's start from Tinubu, at the primary I was expecting a visionary quote and wisdom speaking but all I got was *Emilokan*
Come to think of Atiku, he would av been my preferred candidate if he had not deleted his post toward the innocent girl that was killed recently due to blasphemy, that shows he is not for all but a particular region.

Now, this is a man with no criminal record, a man with tons of achievements during his term as governor of Anambra State, also with vision and plans but the rest has no plans but want to boost their profile that they are once a president of Nigeria.

Nigeria is in a dire situation and we don't need such, what we need now is someone vibrant, someone with vision, someone who is economics, someone with no criminal records, someone who stands for justice and not injustice and with my illustration as a reader u will agree with me that there is no one in this race with all this attributes if not OBI.

Let's leave sentiments, tribes, and religions and vote for competency; this person is OBI...

Everyone is calling for OBI not that he spent money but people are all clamouring for him because of his manifestoes and is the right time for all South-South and Southeast governors to work for this man except we still want all our brothers, sisters, fathers, Mummy and children still be swimming in a pool of blood all in captivity of herdsmen or to continue to die in the hands of this bandits.

The mistake u make now we cause another decade of suffering which is 10 years, they misled you by saying Buhari is the messiah and we were warned then but we never listen so the future of this country lies in your hand now and the power to correct this or to bring love back to this country now is the PVC in your hand.

for now, we don't even need northerners for the sake of northerners u all need a man from the south to tackle this insurgency Northerners will still be fair to some extent in carrying some drastic move against this banditry and we all know that this Tinubu is not physically fit and past is dealing with him right now, he wants to become a president, not for the sake of Nigerians but record purpose and we don't need such for now.

I will stop here and I'm not an Igbo man nor Yoruba but from South South...

If i want to be sentimental i will support Atiku because Okowa is from South-South and if I want to be sentimental I will support Tinubu because my Mum is from Ondo and if I want to be religious bias I will support Kwankwanso because he picked a Pastor as VP. But I don't need all of these and I want a better Nigeria and there is no one who can give us this better Nigeria if not OBI.

Obi has a vast experience in Nigeria and across the country.. he was an MD of a country abroad owned by White.. He is the ED of a big company across the country you can't become an ED if you are not inundated or great in potential skills

It's right time we all speak in one voice and let's re-write history for our politicians that the future of our great country is no longer as it used to be which is the highest bidder but let's tell them now that we are the one to determine who to rule us and not them anymore.

Pls if they give u money to campaign for them, pls collect the money, campaign and tell your people u re voting for OBI no one will bring your name that u voted against what u are being paid for.

Money is generally acceptable according to its definition so collect it and still vote your choice..

It's the right time we take back our country from these old analogue thinkers and let them know that the world is now digital if not that they are analogue thinkers they won't be saying the support OBI is getting is social media support, don't they know that the ICT is the one controlling the world and we are no longer in the days of Analogue.. from media to the world...

I rep OBI for the president come 2023
Regards
Ganbite
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by jrusky(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Agbado and cassava urchin

You see one thing about slowpoke like you, you are so exceptional mentally delusional to the extent you mental capacity couldn't decoded what is normal or abnormal in human chronogical reasoning status that is why you believes whoever has different opinion to ipob madness is term Afonja or Aboki same moronically reasoning now making you to belief everybody not on obishit side is apc or Tinubu suporter.

You are dead beat slowpoke and critically senseless in every of your assertion. I only asked a question about the pictures if they are real just say yes or no if not real and substantiate your disapproval.

Oga the picture I uploaded is that obi son or not or rot in hell.

I'm a die hard unapologetical pdp to the core. So kill yourself with your lame man talk Agbado bullshit.
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by isaiahethan: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Godoverevery:
See who is flying around from pillar to post.....this isn't an act of desperation to them.

BAT isn't gonna visit anyone in your region rather the politicians in your region will visit him in is house and that class.

Igbo man now needs an afonja man ,needs we the betrayals all of a sudden....haaa

PO is free to continue the begging spree from churches to houses and maybe the mosques.(i won't be surprised anyway if he start visiting mosques with this level of desperation)

Unwise man who keep visiting people who are just whinnying him to know his move......he needs to learn politics cos is downfall will be trusting every Tom,dick and Harry in the political space out of desperation.

BAT is the next president.......if have an issue with this fact feel free to hang yoursel

Listen to yourself.

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by richie240: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
If den.tell.Una say leadership nor be Una area of specialization, say make Una face trading, e go be like insult.

Not only Lagos o, u Berra add abuja and kano to d mix. After all na.money from.d oyel from alaigbo den take deverop am.
cool
Walllee:

Na ur Father build Lagos?,Lagos wey be capital for 78years enjoying other states contribution,you are here as usual double faced lier.Tomorow Northerners will say why are people in Abuja and not their states.
You greedy well welloo,after 16yeasr of Being President and Vice president since 1999,you still don't want a region who has Non to produce any.You guys are fucking greedy I swear,make Tinubu kill u their
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Asedanu!
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by membranus: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Fayose will work for Peter Obi to get at least 40% in Ekiti.

Don't deceive yourself. Fayose that accompanied APC governors to persuade Wike to join APC just last month.

Besides what political value has Fayose with the Yorubas? Maybe only in Ekiti State.
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by OgwuEgo: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
What do you need cassava stem for?
jrusky:

You see one thing about slowpoke like you, you are so exceptional mentally delusional to the extent you mental capacity couldn't decoded what is normal or abnormal in human chronogical reasoning status that is why you believes whoever has different opinion to ipob madness is term Afonja or Aboki same moronically reasoning now making you to belief everybody not on obishit side is apc or Tinubu suporter.

You are dead beat slowpoke and critically senseless in every of your assertion. I only asked a question about the pictures if they are real just say yes or no if not real and substantiate your disapproval.

Oga the picture I uploaded is that obi son or not or rot in hell.

I'm a die hard unapologetical pdp to the core. So kill yourself with your lame man talk Agbado bullshit.
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by jrusky(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgwuEgo:
What do you need cassava stem for?

Ain't funny send your imbecellic statement tto comedy section.

Stale and not funny.
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by NigeriaB(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
lereinter:

Enemy of nigeria bawo

Is obi not a Nigerian politician in this system?

Was he not member of pdp

Was datti not a member of cpc

So where did obi get all this your accolades

Read what I wrote again before replying please
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by NigeriaB(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Steveabbeyly:

I am not supporting Peter Obi because I am an enemy of IPOB and Nigeria is not a zoo.

What has Obi got to do with IPOB?
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Olisehinnocent: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
Peter obi fit visit tinubu sef grin

Me no come dey understand PO moves these days.

U will understand sooner or later cheesy
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by zoby: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Too bad that the election doesn’t take place on nairaland.
Only time will tell.
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by zoby: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Steveabbeyly:

I am not supporting Peter Obi because I am an enemy of IPOB and Nigeria is not a zoo.

This is the word on the street. Very discouraging!
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by JAGS001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Fayose will work for Peter Obi to get at least 40% in Ekiti.
Lol fayose that couldn't get 2nd position for PDP in ekiti recent governorship election, and labor party comes 4th funny people everywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu / Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / Boko Haram Small But Financially Secure -US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.