Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) (12436 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2022
YOU CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN'S FIRST PRIORITY!!

I have talked about this a whole lot more than i can bloody count at this point!
To you as a man, a woman is a place when you can stash your love, the mother of your children, your emotional bank, that is how innocent the regular man is unfortunately!
But to a woman You are nothing more than an opportunity, a tool to achieve her goals, a resting place after she has fvvcked the whole world!

The funny truth is that, 80% of biittches get married to simps since those are the only men still making themselves available even after she has wh0r£d her entire life out. Now these biittches will never be fulfilled because they love, still love and will always love the wild life, you as the simpish husband are boring, and she can't do anything about that because she has to be secured, she is stuck with you, NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

KINGS, this is exactly how at least 80% to marriages today look like, whether you choose to believe it or not!

Still Typing...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Women don't even love their kids that resemble their father.

Only a foolish man will be expecting love from a woman, especially Nigerian woman.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2022
YES!! The photo is a tweet FROM A WOMAN!! So the next time a female comes to start arguing, understand that she is just feeling attacked because they know ITS THE TRUTH!!

Sometime ago, a government staff come out in the open shouting at the top of his voice saying he pities men and that he himself will never get married even if a gun was put to his head!! WHY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Apparently, this young man supervises people's document before its being sent to the governor's office for general approval and this is what he found out from the documents filled by Nigerians; For The Men, Over 90% Of Married Men Put Their Wives As The Number One NEXT OF KIN When Filing For Ownership Of Properties And Investments, But They Put Only Themselves Or Their Brothers If Needed When Filing For Loans Or Other Forms Of Assistance!
You are eager to see that of the women now right
CHECK THE NEXT POST!

Still Typing...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Bitter truth!
Sadly we men have to deal with it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Bluntguy: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2022
A lot of ladies bring something to the table. Not all of them are useless. These days, Nigerian girls are becoming OBIdient and YUSful.

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Godswilleee(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2022
angry[/i]MAKE ALL OF UNA GET OUT

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Now read this very carefully, FOR THE WOMEN, HE SAID THIS; MORE THAN 80% Of Married Women Put Only Themselves Or Their Sisters/Mothers/Female Friends As The NEXT OF KIN When Filing For Ownership Of Properties And Investments, As A Matter Of Fact, When You Read The Documents Filled By The Regular Nigerian Wife, You Might Be Forced To Think That They Are Not Even Married At All Because They Do Not Mention Their Husbands And Sometimes Even Their Children In Documents That Represents Ownership Of Things And Assets In General!

Did that piss you off a little Well, wait till you read this last part: The Only Place Where Women Ever Put Their Husbands As NEXT OF KIN, Is When They Are About To Take Loans From The Bank, It Is Estimated That Over 95% Of The Nigerian Wives Taking Loans From Banks Put Their Husbands As The First Guarantor And Most Times, It Is The Husband That Also Has To Provide The Colateral!!
Are you pissed now
Happy Married Life Folks!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Zonefree:
Women don't even love their kids that resemble their father.

Only a foolish man will be expecting love from a woman, especially Nigerian woman.
Sad reality of life!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:
Bitter truth!
Sadly we men have to deal with it
NO YOU DO NOT!! Do not sucumb to that mentality, you know what is good for you, DO IT!!

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Bluntguy:
A lot of ladies bring something to the table. Not all of them are useless. These days, Nigerian girls are becoming OBIdient and YUSful.
Biittches will legit bring absolutely NOTHING of worth to the table but then they will most definitely take everything you have already laid on that very same table

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Amb1045(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Currently my love life is zero cry cry cry embarassed embarassed when you start analysing all the relationship, the breakups, the fund spent to prove love, you then realised that women no send your papa message. Na only you waka come. Then you know why most married men don't love their wife they just want to build or have a family they call there own.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Amb1045:
Currently my love life is zero cry cry cry embarassed embarassed when you start analysing all the relationship, the breakups, the fund spent to prove love you then realised that women no send your papa message. Na only you waka come. Then you realise why most married men don't love their wife they just want to build or have a family they call there own.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
NO YOU DO NOT!! Do not sucumb to that mentality, you know what is good for you, DO IT!!
I happen to hack my babes fb account n i saw her chat with a female friend. She was telling the girl how she has two guys in her life, myself n one of her church president, she stressed that she likes me than the other guy cos the other guy
1. Looks much younger than her
2. Still dependent on his parents.. me am a hussler n have my own space
3. Too authoritative unlike me who pampers n pet her
4. Always right attitude.

Mind you she teaches in a private school and equally learning how to sew clothes after closing from school.
NB: i have not benefitted anything financially from her, but i do settle most" of her bills.

Though i love her but whats your honest view about the whole thing??

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:

I happen to hack my babes fb account n i saw her chat with a female friend. She was telling the girl how she has two guys in her life, myself n one of her church president, she stressed that she likes me than the other guy cos the other guy

Mind you she teaches in a private school and equally learning how to sew clothes after closing from school.
NB: i have not benefitted anything financially from her, but i do settle most" of her bills.

Two Words; DUMP HER!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Amb1045(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:

boils down to your plans towards the relationship. How old is she and how old are you. You want marry her if yes, keep dating her till you meet another lesser evil one, spend less on her, if it's just dating keep bleeping her, get extra two more girls and add to her. Always gum her charge that you know she has other boyfriend. Nothing like perfect woman or man. Remove love and see it as trade by barter til.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by FatherBona: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:

Never condone a cheating partner

Una no go hear word

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Jashub: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Now read this very carefully, FOR THE WOMEN, HE SAID THIS; MORE THAN 80% Of Married Women Put Only Themselves Or Their Sisters/Mothers/Female Friends As The NEXT OF KIN When Filing For Ownership Of Properties And Investments, As A Matter Of Fact, When You Read The Documents Filled By The Regular Nigerian Wife, You Might Be Forced To Think That They Are Not Even Married At All Because They Do Not Mention Their Husbands And Sometimes Even Their Children In Documents That Represents Ownership Of Things And Assets In General!

Did that piss you off a little Well, wait till you read this last part: The Only Place Where Women Ever Put Their Husbands As NEXT OF KIN, Is When They Are About To Take Loans From The Bank, It Is Estimated That Over 95% Of The Nigerian Wives Taking Loans From Banks Put Their Husbands As The First Guarantor And Most Times, It Is The Husband That Also Has To Provide The Colateral!!
Are you pissed now
Happy Married Life Folks!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
You've spoken the truth . As for me, I cant get married. In fact, I'm making preparations to have a surrogate mother take in for me so I can raise my child without the aid of a blood-sucking bitch

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Two Words; DUMP HER!!!
Hmmmm..
I'll do that

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Amb1045:
boils down to your plans towards the relationship. How old is she and how old are you. You want marry her if yes, keep dating her till you meet another lesser evil one, spend less on her, if it's just dating keep bleeping her, get extra two more girls and add to her. Always gum her charge that you know she has other boyfriend. Nothing like perfect woman or man. Remove love and see it as trade by barter til.
Am 30
I planned on doing her introduction this dec

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
FatherBona:

Una no go hear word
My brother i never expected it.
I disvirgined her so i was shocked to see the chat

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Amb1045(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:

Am 30
I planned on doping her introduction this dec
the truth still remains that your girl brings different kind of energy to you, she works and still trying to acquire skills. 70% of women under that age are still exploring their body, even your next girl might be worster than her. Women generally can not be trusted with their private part because they can easily give it out to someone else. Now it's your decision to make whether to cut your loose or caution her when you put other of her characteristics you fancy into play. I can't advise you on these issue, it's yours to decided. They no dee advise man way dee in love. Women naturally love multiple attention

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Amb1045:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Amb1045(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
As a man don't ever over pamper a woman they will see you as weakling. Always gum her charge of cheating even though na you disvirgin her. Use indirect ways like that boy way dee always chat you on watsap if I catch him, who is that boy that's calling you. Make her know you understand her next move. Last time I saw my girl I told her to help me greet her other boyfriends them. Lol stylishly telling her I know I'm not the only one. Now she's trying to prove to me she's dating only me. story relationship is a game don't dull bro, don't trust. Lol

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
FatherBona:

Una no go hear word
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
You've spoken the truth . As for me, I cant get married. In fact, I'm making preparations to have a surrogate mother take in for me so I can raise my child without the aid of a blood-sucking bitch
GOD BLESS YOU!!
I have adviced SURROGACY over and over again on this forum! You can get a family without having to attach yourself to biittches!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:
Hmmmm.. I'll do that
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:

Am 30
I planned on doing her introduction this dec
YOUNG MAN! This thread has officially become your guardian angel in general!
You were legit about to marry a biittch in her wh0r£ phase still exploring! There is already an 80% chance that there are still other guys around her apart from the one in church, DO NOT ENGAGE!!

I do not understand why you were spending f00lishly on her in the first place but please STOP!!
She is obviously only good for your d!ck, so its either you just fvvck her when you want to or TOSS HER IN THE TRASH ASAP!!!

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Ekejoestar(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
YOUNG MAN! This thread has officially become your guardian angel in general!
You were legit about to marry a biittch in her wh0r£ phase still exploring! There is already an 80% chance that there are still other guys around her apart from the one in church, DO NOT ENGAGE!!

I do not understand why you were spending f00lishly on her in the first place but please STOP!!
She is obviously only good for your d!ck, so its either you just fvvck her when you want to or TOSS HER IN THE TRASH ASAP!!!

J
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:

My brother i never expected it.
I disvirgined her so i was shocked to see the chat
That does not mean SHIIT!! It does not take a woman her pvvssy to be a wh0r£, it takes HER!!

Don't you ever feel obligated because you "Disvirg!ned" her, if you didn't do it, someone else would have done so before you came along!
She is a piece of shiit and that is all there is, she will ruin you! DUMP HER!!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Amb1045:
the truth still remains that your girl brings different kind of energy to you, she works and still trying to acquire skills. 70% of women under that age are still exploring their body, even your next girl might be worster than her. Women generally can not be trusted with their private part because they can easily give it out to someone else. Now it's your decision to make whether to cut your loose or caution her when you put other of her characteristics you fancy into play. I can't advise you on these issue, it's yours to decided. They no dee advise man way dee in love. Women naturally love multiple attention
READ THIS SHIIT AGAIN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
NO.6 ON TRENDING!!
NO.1 IN ROMANCE!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Message TheGidRedpiller Privately NOW!!
Send An Email To TheGidRedpiller@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.