Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) (12458 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by GreatAxeMan: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is interesting. I've considered doing the same but I never thought it was possible in Nigeria.

Jashub:
You've spoken the truth . As for me, I cant get married. In fact, I'm making preparations to have a surrogate mother take in for me so I can raise my child without the aid of a blood-sucking bitch
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Brainmytool: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
In my whole life, i learnt that two things sucks and there are

SOULMATES

and

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

run o, run. There are the biggest lie humanity was told.

* Men you don't own a pussy but the street does, so wisen up and tuck ur emotions beneath your feet and move.* it pays

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
This is interesting. I've considered doing the same but I never thought it was possible in Nigeria.

I don't know if i should make this a promise but, very soon i will be educating men specifically on this, i feel i'm not doing enough yet!

Men need to understand how choiceful they are!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Brainmytool:
In my whole life, i learnt that two things sucks and there are

SOULMATES

and

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

run o, run. There are the biggest lie humanity was told.

* Men you don't own a pussy but the street does, so wisen up and tuck ur emotions beneath your feet and move.* it pays
WORD!!!!!!!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
NO.5 ON TRENDING!!
Still No.1 In Romance!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Jashub: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't know if i should make this a promise but, very soon i will be educating men specifically on this, i feel i'm not doing enough yet!

Please do. Some folks are really in need of this and educating them earlier can save the sanity of a lot of kings out there

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
Please do. Some folks are really in need of this and educating them earlier can save the sanity of a lot of kings out there
I will try to!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Contekbbc: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Continue loving her now!
SIMple man

Drsnives:

I happen to hack my babes fb account n i saw her chat with a female friend. She was telling the girl how she has two guys in her life, myself n one of her church president, she stressed that she likes me than the other guy cos the other guy
1. Looks much younger than her
2. Still dependent on his parents.. me am a hussler n have my own space
3. Too authoritative unlike me who pampers n pet her
4. Always right attitude.

Mind you she teaches in a private school and equally learning how to sew clothes after closing from school.
NB: i have not benefitted anything financially from her, but i do settle most" of her bills.

Though i love her but whats your honest view about the whole thing??
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
YOUNG MAN! This thread has officially become your guardian angel in general!
You were legit about to marry a biittch in her wh0r£ phase still exploring! There is already an 80% chance that there are still other guys around her apart from the one in church, DO NOT ENGAGE!!

I do not understand why you were spending f00lishly on her in the first place but please STOP!!
She is obviously only good for your d!ck, so its either you just fvvck her when you want to or TOSS HER IN THE TRASH ASAP!!!
Thanks for the advice. No more simping
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Mr man this should be a top priority topic for you. I am planning on adopting about 15 children before sixty.

I absolutely love children and absolutely can't deal with a woman. Research about this surrogacy of a thing in Nigeria and talk about it, man's interested. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
This thread have to be among the ten commandment..
Sadly,most men are not getting Informed...

Redpill have to be a compulsory topic for guys...

But, these set of SIMps will celebrate the system that oppresses them..
TRP is truly GOLDEN!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:
Thanks for the advice. No more simping
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Mr man this should be a top priority topic for you. I am planning on adopting about 15 children before sixty.

I absolutely love children and absolutely can't deal with a woman. Research about this surrogacy of a thing in Nigeria and talk about it, man's interested. Thank you.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

TRP is truly GOLDEN!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
efelicity:
Hello Drsnives.
Hello sir, xup
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
NO.4 ON TRENDING!!
Still The First Romance!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:

The goal is to use bitches to propagate your own DNA info on your own terms. If you can set her to status as a "baby-mama" and provide for your blood children completely under your own terms then that would definitely be the way to go. You can then choose the extent of reward that you grant your "baby-mama" depending on how well she behaves herself under your dominion, just as a king will reward/punish his subjects by the virtue of her behavior. This is why the RedPill teaches us that self-empowerment, financially or otherwise is the first and most important stage that a RedPiller must dominate before worrying about such issues as women, sex and such concerns that while seemingly all too germane initially will eventually be exposed as superfluous once that most important first step is dominated and a man rightfully takes his place as KING!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by spencekat(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Amb1045:
Currently my love life is zero cry cry cry embarassed embarassed when you start analysing all the relationship, the breakups, the fund spent to prove love you then realised that women no send your papa message. Na only you waka come. Then you realise why most married men don't love their wife they just want to build or have a family they call there own.
95 percent of men married mainly to raise children and to be seen as 'responsible 'men from the societal point of view.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Alusiizizi:

The goal is to use bitches to propagate your own DNA info on your own terms. If you can set her to status as a "baby-mama" and provide for your blood children completely under your own terms then that would definitely be the way to go. You can then choose the extent of reward that you grant your "baby-mama" depending on how well she behaves herself under your dominion, just as a king will reward/punish his subjects by the virtue of her behavior. This is why the RedPill teaches us that self-empowerment, financially or otherwise is the first and most important stage that a RedPiller must dominate before worrying about such issues as women, sex and such concerns that while seemingly all too germane initially will eventually be exposed as superfluous once that most important first step is dominated and a man rightfully takes his place as KING!!
Dear Kings, This is what a man with a GOLDEN PENIS looks like!

I LOVE THIS!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
spencekat:
95 percent of men married mainly to raise children and to be seen as 'responsible 'men from the societal point of view.
SOCIETY IS FEMALE!! If you as a man follow what society tells you and you try as much as possible to appear appealing to it, YOU ARE A SIMP!!
You will be puppeted all your life!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
WE ARE NOW NO.3 ON TRENDING!!
Still Topping Romance!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by osarogie813: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
READ THIS SHIIT AGAIN!!READ THIS SHIIT AGAIN!!...
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dude u need to be on Facebook more
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

I'm saying it for the Umpteenth time that facebook is the coven of simps.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I'm seriously working towards that, facebook and twitter!

Search @TheGidRedpiller on facebook.
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Doesn't matter, we will raid FACEBOOK Anyway!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

so many Simpson in it
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
osarogie813:
READ THIS SHIIT AGAIN!!READ THIS SHIIT AGAIN!!...
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by HltSong: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

TRP is truly GOLDEN!

No body will simp for u. No dey compete with woman. Mumu.
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Amb1045(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Relationship is a game and should be treated like trade by barter. Nothing less nothing more. Only simp fall in love. Remembered joking with one lady yesterday. I said to her babe I don't want sex oooh but I just love your boobs will be glad to play with it. Lol. The idiot said I will be giving her money for upkeep every month. I told her don't you want true love she said who true love help grin grin grin grin Werey girl. Now u see guys talking about falling in love. Them swear for you. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) / I Have Yam Legs Help! / May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.