Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) (12434 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by HltSong: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I'm saying it for the Umpteenth time that facebook is the coven of simps.

Just tell the truth. You wor wor. Even Facebook done deactivate ya account cos of your worworness. Didirin
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by HltSong: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

embarassed

Make I see you mention and insult any female for here. You go hear am.
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Amb1045:
Relationship is a game and should be treated like trade by barter. Nothing less nothing more. Only simp fall in love. Remembered joking with one lady yesterday. I said to her babe I don't want sex oooh but I just love your boobs will be glad to play with it. Lol. The idiot said I will be giving her money for upkeep every month. I told her don't you want true love she said who true love help grin grin grin grin Werey girl. Now u see guys talking about falling in love. Them swear for you. Lol
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Message TheGidRedpiller Privately NOW!!

Send An Email To TheGidRedpiller@gmail.com
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
NO WOMAN IS WORTH IT, I Repeat, NO WOMAN IS WORTH IT!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Men, Learn To Put Yourself First Before Considering Women In Anyway!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Moneyboyz: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives
So you are okay that someone is shinning the Congo you are shinning?
I see why you are desperate, you are old and she's still fresh, know that she's still in the hoeing stage.
The ball is in your court.
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Moneyboyz: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Drsnives
I see why you are desperate, you are old and she's still fresh, know that she's still in the hoeing stage.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Rekhina(f): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
YES!! The photo is a tweet FROM A WOMAN!! So the next time a female comes to start arguing, understand that she is just feeling attacked because they know ITS THE TRUTH!!

Sometime ago, a government staff come out in the open shouting at the top of his voice saying he pities men and that he himself will never get married even if a gun was put to his head!! WHY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Apparently, this young man supervises people's document before its being sent to the governor's office for general approval and this is what he found out from the documents filled by Nigerians; For The Men, Over 90% Of Married Men Put Their Wives As The Number One NEXT OF KIN When Filing For Ownership Of Properties And Investments, But They Put Only Themselves Or Their Brothers If Needed When Filing For Loans Or Other Forms Of Assistance!
You are eager to see that of the women now right
CHECK THE NEXT POST!

Still Typing...

Liar that person is a man ok and stop poluting the hearts of real men .
I pray satanist my love don't see this stupid post

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by satandeterrible: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Men, Learn To Put Yourself First Before Considering Women In Anyway!
Facts.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by obinna58(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Two Words; DUMP HER!!!
Brutality!! grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by FahBuLous: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will never love a LovePeddler angry

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
obinna58:
Brutality!! grin
I'd prefer you call it BRUTAL TRUTH!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
satandeterrible:
Facts.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Love yourself biko and stop expecting what you cant give.

Most of you definitions of love is spending money and providing . Na love be that? grin

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
FahBuLous:
I will never love a LovePeddler angry
YOU BETTER DON'T!
The first step to not dating a wh0r£ is KNOWING that she is a wh0r£!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
efelicity:
Not heard from you for a long time.
I chopped ban b4 so i don't comment that much again.
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:
I chopped ban b4 so i don't comment that much again.
grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Persephone1:
Love yourself biko and stop expecting what you cant give.

Most of you definitions of love is spending money and providing . Na love be that? grin
Elaborate further please.
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Drsnives
How am I old at 30?
Mind you am not despirate to get married if this one doesn't work out i belive a better on will come

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
efelicity:
Messi.1 was trolling u but i wasnt seeing u.
Ohhh this is your alternate account. Victorusa, Obama messi etc..
Pls stay off my mention
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
efelicity:
Messi.1 was trolling u but i wasnt seeing u.
Get the fk out
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:

How am I old at 30?
Mind you am not despirate to get married if this one doesn't work out i belive a better on will come
Its funny how you are still considering marriage, you are a very strong man i must say.
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Its funny how you are still considering marriage, you are a very strong man i must say.
It's not about being strong..
I want to use my youthful energy to train my kids hence the rush
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by Stargurl20(f): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
NL's men and headache
Re: MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) by yusufmurry: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Bluntguy:
A lot of ladies bring something to the table. Not all of them are useless. These days, Nigerian girls are becoming OBIdient and YUSful.

Oga, you just dey write. What that lady wrote is the truth. Ladies no that very. There is nothing like love from woman; it's scam! It's based on what they can get from you.

Even the one you marry will still be in your house and be saving money secretly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.