Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

In A Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In A Dilemma (205 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Help? I'm In A Dilemma / Help Am In A Dilemma Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In A Dilemma by YUNGLURD(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good day Nairalanders!

I don't even know where to start from, Ok I'm among those that dislike alms begging whether online or offline. Here I'm today doing what I dislike because I'm left with no other choice.

I'm a family man with a 2 month old baby who lost his job in June of this year. Ever since then, I've been job hunting but to no avail (still job hunting tho). However, I decided to take the bull by the horn by establishing a food business for my wife with the savings I had. It's so unfortunate that things are just so expensive out there...The resources (Wood to make bench and table, big coolers, coal pot and some few utensils, Carpenter workmanship, space payment because I can't afford to rent a shop) needed to kick start the business have taken a large chunk of the savings, I'm left with no capital to buy the raw foodstuff needed to start.

All things being equal, we (My wife and I) should have commenced the sale of food today but we are being held back as a result of no capital to buy the raw food stuff.

I'm pleading to the well meaning members of this platform, please Sir's and Ma's, brothers and sisters kindly come to our rescue for God's sake, no amount is too small just to use get the raw foodstuff and commence the business as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

In A Dilemma / In Search Of An Extra Income,see This / How To Buy The Best Gadgets And Home Supplies Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.