Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) (82117 Views)

Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos / Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Stop chatting shit my brother.

Nigerians can't read? I was born and raised in Nigeria so stop falling our hand.

Note also that the US now asks for social media handles when applying for visa so comment with sense.

sukkot:
this your sexual anonymity only works in the uk. this is a nigerian website. so when people hear couple they expect to see a man and a woman or they get confused. so for a nigerian audience it makes sense to explain that they are gay hence why the article refers to them as a couple
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jeon:
WOW! WHAT A GOOD NEWS

HAPPY FOR THIS COUPLE cheesycheesy

GOD BLESS THIS THEM.
...God bless them with the fruits of the womb grin
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by sukkot: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
cooooooks:

Nigerians can't read? I was born and raised in Nigeria so stop falling our hand.

Note also that the US now asks for social media handles when applying for visa so comment with sense.

ok first of all i dont need visa to enter the usa. secondly not everybody is as enlightened you would be shocked at the level of ignorance in this country. everything has to be spelt out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
inoki247:
UK the country of stingy people.....

If person stingy before he come relocate to UK him stinginess go skyrocket go raise to power 100....

That country dere Tax alone na die....

They should be using their money, do father Christmas abi?
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by dogmart(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
pleboi:
it's so sad I'm part of the ENDTIMES!

Lol. If u term gayism and lesbianism as "end time" signs, i guess u didn't read history well. If you did, you will know that such animalistic and devilish acts had been in existence in various civilizations dating back to thousands of years back.

I suppose you should know the story of sodom and gomorah. What century was that? cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by chingle5(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
sukkot:
ok first of all i dont need visa to enter the usa. secondly not everybody is as enlightened you would be shocked at the level of ignorance in this country. everything has to be spelt out

Why don't you talk about the level of ignorance in ur own country Nigeria b4 talking about another person country..... You must be a joker... Your level of reasoning is a big disgrace to Nigerians as a whole mtcheww sad I know your type, you just want to talk for talking sake
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by sukkot: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
chingle5:

Why don't you talk about the level of ignorance in ur own country Nigeria b4 talking about another person country
..... You must be a joker... Your level of reasoning is a big disgrace to Nigerians as a whole mtcheww sad I know your type, you just want to talk for talking sake
thats exactly what i am talking about. the level of ignorance in nigeria. over 90 percent of the population lives in villages
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by inoki247: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sleekfingers:

They should be using their money, do father Christmas abi?

Who's talking about Father Christmas so people in oda country that don't behave like that are doing father Christmas....

UK wey be say if u spend any aw u go know for body u ar talking abt spending any aw dey don't owe anybody buh surviving dere nd doing giveaway while in UK dey hard pass oda country.....

Even for our schl group once we talk abt donations after our monthly levy...

When others are turning up even we wey no dey UK dey turn up na dem go turn up last still be looking for way to scrutinize the funds nd be asking questions up nd down.....
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by chingle5(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
sukkot:
thats exactly what i am talking about. the level of ignorance in nigeria. over 90 percent of the population lives in villages

Just shut up ur mouth. It is very clear and obvious that the post it about people who bought a place to call a home... I don't understand what their sexuality have to do with idiot like u.. will you just shut the fuc.k up
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by sukkot: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
chingle5:

Just shut up ur mouth. It is very clear and obvious that the post it about people who bought a place to call a home... I don't understand what their sexuality have to do with idiot like u.. will you just shut the fuc.k up

you seem triggered. its safe to say you are gay. awon adodi niyen grin grin grin grin grin grin

awon ado furo chingle5
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
cooooooks:

Why are you sounding like you're a gay apologist or are you in the act already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by cyprex: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Everything about ypu is disgusting

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by chingle5(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
sukkot:

And you that claim to be living in a well to do place, I am sure you don't have a bicycle talkless of a house.. idiot very ridiculous
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by smith2019: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
No different between this one and ulo dibia.
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by sukkot: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
chingle5:

And you that claim to be living in a well to do place, I am sure you don't have a bicycle talkless of a house.. idiot very ridiculous
you are very correct i do not have a bicycle. i dont like bicycles for adults. i think adults look ridiculous on bicycles. i do have a car though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Clap for yourself

Thebadpolitican:

Why are you sounding like you're a gay apologist or are you in the act already
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sadly, I don't fully disagree. There are so many different flavours of people in we country.
sukkot:
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by AgubataAkokwa: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iliveforever:
HEAVEN IS REAL.
HELL IS REAL.
You only have until DEATH to make your choice.

Lies from the pit of hell. Hell and heaven are not real. Jesus is an allegorical character. mohaMAD was a térrorist.

Stop deceiving the people
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Starcy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Living in UK no easy at all
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by chingle5(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
sukkot:
you are very correct i do not have a bicycle. i dont like bicycles for adults. i think adults look ridiculous on bicycles. i do have a car though grin

You have a car. Well I guess the house they bought is really entering your eye... It is obvious that you are envious of people you don't know and you will not meet in your life time... I don't know why it is paining, y can't you be happy for your fellow human being or better still if you can't do that just mind your business and shut the fuc.k up broda idiot
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
cooooooks:
Clap for yourself

Faggott pressuring that young guy to think what he stood for was wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by sukkot: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
chingle5:

You have a car. Well I guess the house they bought is really entering your eye... It is obvious that you are envious of people you don't know and you will not meet in your life time... I don't know why it is paining, y can't you be happy for your fellow human being or better still if you can't do that just mind your business and shut the fuc.k up broda idiot
what house ? those dilapidated rundown structures ? nigga please cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by chingle5(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
sukkot:
what house ? those dilapidated rundown structures ? nigga please cheesy cheesy

Dilapidated rundown structures grin grin grin so it is really paining you lol grin like say I know already
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by sukkot: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
cooooooks:

Sadly, I don't fully disagree. There are so many different flavours of people in we country.
yeah almost 90 percent of the population lives in villages hunting monkeys and lizard and snakes for lunch cheesy cheesy cheesy

its a backward country if we really get honest with ourselves
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by sukkot: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
chingle5:

Dilapidated rundown structures grin grin grin so it is really paining you lol grin like say I know already
paining me that some gay albinos bought a dilapidated house ? nigga please angry cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
It's people like you that make Bobrisky rich.

I'm sure.

wink

Thebadpolitican:

Faggott pressuring that young guy to think what he stood for was wrong
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
cooooooks:
It's people like you that make Bobrisky rich.

I'm sure.

wink

Ffuck off gayman...you will be caught and disgrace i see no reason a grown man will be a gay apologist if he is not One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
sukkot:
paining me that some gay albinos bought a dilapidated house ? nigga please angry cheesy

See the way he is talking like the oyibos get money reach some young boys for Nigeria

If not for the Nigerian government dragging the country name to the mud some white will leave UK to come resettle in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
inoki247:
UK the country of stingy people.....

If person stingy before he come relocate to UK him stinginess go skyrocket go raise to power 100....

That country dere Tax alone na die....
How u take know. Lol. I remember when I arrived u.k. na so I begin send money. Now I get bills begin stingy oo
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by sukkot: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

See the way he is talking like the oyibos get money reach some young boys for Nigeria

If not for the Nigerian government dragging the country name to the mud some white will leave UK to come resettle in Nigeria
na sapa dey worry that guy. no mind am. i just dey entertain the guy because i find his anger amusing lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Icumsa45:

UK is not entrepreneurial friendly, even as working class, you can earn high and have almost nothing to yourself, that's why many find it hard to book flight to visit back home.
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Natural wall stone tile cladding anywhere in Nigeria. / 5 Story Building On 10 By 10 Land Spotted In Nairobi, Kenya Causes A Stir (Pix) / Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.