Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother (22027 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by NaijaCover(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kwayi Tukura, brother of Big Brother Naija season 7 ex-housemate, Beauty, has noted that his sister will work on managing her emotions.

Beauty was on Sunday disqualified from the show after receiving three strikes due to a display of violence during the show.

Her brother had earlier drummed support for her following the disqualification, stating that she gave the best content and acted the perfect script.

“Y’all should calm down. @beautytukura gave the best content. It’s show business. Her script was perfect, even big brother will miss her. She might have pushed it a little, but again, it was meant to be adult content,” he captioned his viral video, which he later deleted from his Instagram page.

Following backlash from the show’s fans, Kwayi made a U-turn on his statement and added that the disqualified contestant would work on managing her emotions.

In a statement on his Instagram page on Monday, Kwayi said, “Basically, I appreciate the support given her by people who don’t even know her. My point was that she’s human, and of course, she will work on managing her emotions better.

“I also definitely wouldn’t encourage her to display her emotions in that manner. The video was not an indication of supporting violence in the Big Brother house.

“I deeply regret if that message came across wrongly. That video is also not the viewpoint of @beautytukura on the matter, nor is it that of her management team.

“It was mine, and I hope everyone offended by it will realise my true intent for making it. It was just a brother trying to stand up for his baby sister.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bbnaija-disqualification-beautyll-work-on-managing-emotions-brother/%3famp

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by NaijaCover(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latest Update Now From Big Brother Show
Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Zonefree(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who are these people

39 Likes

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by NaijaCover(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zonefree:
Who are these people

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by NaijaCover(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Beauty without brains and bad temperament is a ticking time bomb.

Anger resteth in the bosom of fools

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Dshocker(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wet wet sister....

If you know, you know tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Skyfornia(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
I like the guy.. so mature. If he was close, I for take him out to a nice joint with live band and buy him any drink of his choice with isiewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Chicastle: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok, Akoi managing . Akoi disqualification

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by WHITELIGHTER: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
So he basically agreed that it's all scripted...that's why he deleted the post

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by tillaman(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy
Dickmatized
Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by DevilSignature: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
s : fe s :- : - : s : fe : s : - |m : f.f : r.d :| t : m.m : f : - : m : - : | (x2) s : fe s :- : - : s : fe : s : - : m : f.f : r : d.t |: m : f : r: m : - : - :

Emi lokan emi lokan
Baba wey no well e dey shout emi lokan
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Emi lokan, emi lokan
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan

Nairaland Anthem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by czarr(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Someone fingered your sister, "felt" her wetness, sucked her boob, got inserted by a "small" prick......as a big brother (no pun) you should be embarrassed to come out and support her.

Yes she is an adult and she is allowed to be sexually active, but to come say all she said on national TV is a testament to the kind of family you both came out from. I can bet my left balls her father was not in her Life.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kwayi Tukura, brother of Big Brother Naija season 7 ex-housemate, Beauty, has noted that his sister will work on managing her emotions.
They need all the emotional support they can get in their house most definitely.

That being said........

Naija youths , your future is in your hands.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Get your PVC NOW.

God bless all sane, honestand hardworking Nigerians.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

We Rise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by abobote: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Poor girl.
This type don't last in marriage

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Dshocker(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Acngdr6:
Ok......

You are supposed to be in jail
Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by EzeNdigboONE: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Beautiful SLÚT I guess undecided

USELESS family.

How can you not speak the truth and reality to your own sister disgracing her family and future.

Foolish people deceiving themselves.

THEY ARE ALWAYS QUICK AT LYING AND SAYING THEY'RE ACTING ACCORDING TO A SO-CALLED SCRIPT AFTER A BAD BEHAVIOUR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Euegene100001: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
This show sha !
Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by abobote: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
post=115507232:

They need all the emotional support they can get in their house most definitely.

That being said........

Naija youths , your future is in your hands.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Get your PVC NOW.

God bless all sane, honestand hardworking Nigerians.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

We Rise.
Nigeria can never be great again, if you and your kinds keep voting APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by CEPHAS101: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
For her pocket, wetin con concern us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Temptee101(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rabbishh

So this ones don turn celebrities now now?

God punish Buhari for running for presidency despite knowing that he is incapable and unfit for the position

God punish Atiku and tinubu for helping to enthrone such a disaster in Buhari.

God punish them again for thinking of contesting for president after destroying this country

God punish tinubu much more for thinking Nigeria belongs to him and it's his turn to rule

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by OkoYibo: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
She should also work on managing her towtow. It is like public POS.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by OkoYibo: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
What she needs is home training. Her parents failed at that.
Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by Nackzy: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Taraba people with anger

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by sojiolador: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
She had better...
Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by orohbiro(f): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Because of prick you loose focus chai miss Nigeria my foot

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother by DeleTaller: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
post=115505165:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bbnaija-disqualification-beautyll-work-on-managing-emotions-brother/%3famp

Beauty will just slaaaap you, nonnnnnnsense .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence / Kelly Leaves Actors Panting For More Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.