Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno (42387 Views)

Bread Hawker, Mai Ruwa Campaign For Atiku In Borno (Pix) / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by kosiebe(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
tishbite42:

Nothing truer has been said before
For me, Peter Obi
If not him, Jagaban Borgu
We can't be slaves in our own country
I hope Peter Obi and Tinubu chart a common path that will favour the South
You said it all
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Invictus2214: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Come 2023, social media will rest, even those that don't have pvc rocking over the social media with grammar
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Ykc2(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
So borno state ger red sand too nawa ooo I think say na only igbo states,
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Honjoshy4u: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She's hawking bread and she is still endorsing the same past crook that contributed to her suffering.

No be juju be that tongue tongue tongue.

But the same past crook na Obi accept to be him VP and same Obi de call am my boss and brother up and down.... No be juju be that
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by DrAkpamudehe: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ykc2:

Na black sand dem go get b4??

All this kain irrelevant questions on nairaland undecided
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Ykc2(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Na black sand dem go get b4??

All this kain irrelevant questions on nairaland undecided
no because tinubu urchins here dey always laugh south east for their red sand
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
360degreess:
.. And so what?. Everyone has a constitutional right to vote whoever he/she likes.Must everyone vote for your candidate?. Hope you are not one of those zombidients?, because that's how they always react if one is not supporting their candidate.
hence Sowore has come to us in light & truth, Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people.

[url]#SoworeForPresident2023[/url]
[url]#WeCantContinueLikeThis[/url]
[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Nikkitaboy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wipper7000:
If OBI is so good and developed Anambra as you all claimed, Why is he staying in LAGOS? Just answer that question or be silent forever

trash!!!
obi stays in onitsha he's home state

why is tinubu not staying in iragbiji
why is atiku not staying in adamawa
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Franking: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
She go soon cash out.
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Nikkitaboy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
onomeabuja:
Bros as if u know... I hate this Obedient movement with passion!!! Who dy Bleep are they sef. Obi can not be President!!! Their hatred is out of d sky undecided
your hate won't still stop him from being the president what God has ordained, he has ordained so park ur hate one side and face the reality
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
mention one of the candidate that is not part of your past.
Sowore d nightmare of d 3 wicked, dubious & heartless criminals who think Nigeria & it's resources belongs to them & there households alone. [url]#enoughisenough[/url] Nigeria & it's resources belong to me & my children too, it's my ancestral lands hence on d mandate of Sowore I stand gidiba! Power belongs to d person, not to a group of persons & their associates. Nigerian do not follow d band wagon effect, open ur eyes, let d fog lift obi atiku, & tinubu does not care for any Nigerian other than themselves & immediate households. Then their causes agenda. Sowore has none. Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people.

[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
crixlight2:

So who among the three candidates be new politician , Abi Obi no sabi say Atiku corrupt before he agree to be his Vice in last election , Obi commot PDP never reach 4 months and he don suddenly turn new politician
let them keep thinking that we re stupid.undecided Sowore d nightmare of d 3 wicked, dubious & heartless criminals who think Nigeria & it's resources belongs to them & there households alone. [url]#enoughisenough[/url] Nigeria & it's resources belong to me & my children too, it's my ancestral lands hence on d mandate of Sowore I stand gidiba! Power belongs to d person, not to a group of persons & their associates. Nigerian do not follow d band wagon effect, open ur eyes, let d fog lift obi atiku, & tinubu does not care for any Nigerian other than themselves & immediate households. Then their causes agenda. Sowore has none. Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people.

[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

You obidients think the social media frenzy in the south affects the north. Atiku will get more votes than any southern candidate can get in the north. Atiku is ur next president.
in d east pls, which South?? U vdine here any of d 6 southern states pertake in dis their show of lunacy & deceit??
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
ferking:
The girl is saying the truth, Atiku for resetting Nigeria,see no matter how people will want to paint Atiku black,Atiku remain my best candidate among all the candidate presented for 2023 election.and I will vote him no matter what, because I want the best for Nigeria and Atiku is my definitions of the best among all of the candidates
Sowore d nightmare of d 3 wicked, dubious & heartless criminals who think Nigeria & it's resources belongs to them & there households alone. [url]#enoughisenough[/url] Nigeria & it's resources belong to me & my children too, it's my ancestral lands hence on d mandate of Sowore I stand gidiba! Power belongs to d person, not to a group of persons & their associates. Nigerian do not follow d band wagon effect, open ur eyes, let d fog lift obi atiku, & tinubu does not care for any Nigerian other than themselves & immediate households. Then their causes agenda. Sowore has none. Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people.

[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

No matter how good a regime is, people go still sell bread. Obituaries think everyone is infected by the obituary pandemic. Their are still right thinking nigerians out there and we are the silent majority. Waziri to the world.
Sowore 2023 I stand gidiba on his mandate
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
onomeabuja:

Bros as if u know...
I hate this Obedient movement with passion!!!
Who dy Bleep are they sef.
Obi can not be President!!!
Their hatred is out of d sky undecided

The mistake u are making is think this movement is about Peter Obi bt it isn't. It is about the tired and frustrate Nigerian and majorly youths who are tired of same corrupt entities steal our future and giving us peanuts.

The youths ha e woken up against the corrupt system and leadership. We cannot continue doing the wrong thing and expect the right thing to happen.

Vote out old corrupt cargoes and vote in agile bt also competent and credible people. Enough of these questionable Characters in government stealing in broad daylight and deceiving us.

I was never an obidient infact I constructively criticized Peter and my plan was to vote Osinbajo bt Tinubu said emilokan and Osinbajo is a judas and the useless Apc allowed such to happen.

Well I cannot in good conscience vote for Tinubu talkless of a disaster muslim/muslim ticket. impossible.

My options for a New Nigeria were Osinbajo or Peter obi and Since Osinbajo lost our I have moved to Peter Obi the past hope for a New Nigeria we hope for.

Thos country shall be delivered from the vultures and hyenas. Amen

Godbless A New Nigeria.
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emperorx:
We have tried PDP and APC let see try LP by God's grace they won't fail us.
Lp is still mande by one other d 3wicked criminals, why not [url]#aacparty[/url] for Sowore come 2023??
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
tishbite42:

Nothing truer has been said before
For me, Peter Obi
If not him, Jagaban Borgu
We can't be slaves in our own country
I hope Peter Obi and Tinubu chart a common path that will favour the South

[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Emola12(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Another way to collect money from Atiku shishi u no go see trust me
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Shascky33: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
newdawn2017:
in d east pls, which South?? U vdine here any of d 6 southern states pertake in dis their show of lunacy & deceit??
Lol. The thing is even if a miracle happens and Obi wins, he won't succeed as a president. Imagine a president without senators and rep members to defend his interest. It will just end up in an administrative gridlock.

1 Like

Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Shascky33: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ykc2:
Na pipu like you wey never travel go anywhere dey shout obi upandan.
Atiku the silent majority.
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Shascky33: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
newdawn2017:
Sowore 2023 I stand gidiba on his mandate
Craze pipu everywhere. At least u get sense pass agbado munchers.

1 Like

Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by remele2(f): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
She fit read watin she carry for hand??
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by DrAkpamudehe: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2022
newdawn2017:

[url]#aacparty[/url]

How is sowore a nightmare to any high profile politician?

He is even a nightmare to himself. Nobody gives him attention. Somebody who didn't have up to 5000 votes in 2019 is who U referring to as a nightmare.
You need to go for I.Q reassessment
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
mention one of the candidate that is not part of your past.
you will be surprised he campaigned for same atiku in 2019 grin
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2022
This one go hawk bread tire. Na who make am dey hawk bread she wan dey support. Okay o
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by Sleekfingers: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2022
vastolord4:
She is totally clueless.. no education

For deciding to vote for candidate of her choice abi?
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 12:40am On Aug 09, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

How is sowore a nightmare to any high profile politician?

He is even a nightmare to himself. Nobody gives him attention. Somebody who didn't have up to 5000 votes in 2019 is who U referring to as a nightmare.
You need to go for I.Q reassessment
yes u & ur like can't give him attention due to d Stockholm syndrome in place between u & ur captors. Nigerian re in Love with their oppressors who hate them & ve all their households abroad stacking up billions of dollars cash for up to their 20th generation excluding investments o. Continue following d band wagon rather than light & truth.
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by onomeabuja: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Nikkitaboy:

your hate won't still stop him from being the president
what God has ordained, he has ordained
so park ur hate one side and face the reality
That's ur bizness....
U guys were part of d bad people that brought in Apc, now all of u are now denying it & have started ur hate campaign bcoz Mr A did not support ur Mr Obi....
Bt again, that's ur bizness
Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by papiwyte(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Na wa for this obituary supporters ooo if to say na obituary poster she carry them for d praise her as champion......

Well for me am.......
BATIFIED

Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by DrAkpamudehe: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2022
newdawn2017:
yes u & ur like can't give him attention due to d Stockholm syndrome in place between u & ur captors. Nigerian re in Love with their oppressors who hate them & ve all their households abroad stacking up billions of dollars cash for up to their 20th generation excluding investments o. Continue following d band wagon rather than light & truth.

Continue wasting your vote, ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.