Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) (81556 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Iamdbull: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Really worried about Kizz these days, why the incessant absence from shows, most people attributes it to pride but being someone that knows about the entertainment system, I can tell there is more to it, prolly some managerial challenges since he runs his label himself. I pray he totally overcomes it. The video of police picking him up that I saw is really disheartening.

We artist are going through alot man it's not easy.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Going through alot kehh?
Na us tell una say make una go sing??
Make them carry am dey go, we no want lazy artists.

270 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Really worried about Kizz these days, why the incessant absence from shows, most people attributes it to pride but being someone that knows about the entertainment system, I can tell there is more to it, prolly some managerial challenges since he runs his label himself. I pray he totally overcomes it. The video of police picking him up that I saw is really disheartening.

i dont know why i find the bolded funny

891 Likes 51 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Josbreed: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

The last reason though, lol, that he has no clothes. Seriously? Top musicians I know perform with just a singlet and shorts and cash out, this one say him no get clothes? Kizz, better wake up o.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Seric8sd:

Guy cheesy
oga mi

26 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Autobot05: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:

You like like vawlence o

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Autobot05: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Not everywhere is like this shitty Nigeria
What he did was wrong Because I’m pretty sure he didn’t refund them their money which is tantamount to fraud

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:

You like like vawlence o

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

32 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by care4you: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:

Comrade abeg no loud am

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by virginchaser(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sometime ago, President of a country, Africa west coast had terrible hangover and could not give speech In OAU. Dem do am anything?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by appointments: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sometimes, we experience rough times. It can happen to anyone at anytime regardless of your financial status.
I am sure Kizz will get better and go back to his business of making music.

Remember, it can happen to anyone.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by aycapri(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Honestly, Kizz is not like this. Something must have been going on lately and I believe it will be bygone soon.My prayers are with you my realest G

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Martellking(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by tayo200(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Going through a lot but he collected money for show? Jokes on you. He should return the money he collected for the show, since he didn't show up. And he should pay for damages too. That act of his is uncalled for.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kk
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by OkoYibo: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kiss Daniel is on the path of destruction.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by KingDash: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wizkid bigger than Davido and everyone else including burna boy with him useless album..

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Realtalk20: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
@OP Iamdbull, I have been hearing rumors you are gay but didn't believe them.

We got alot of things to worry about and kizz daniels isn't one of them !

You are so worried about him you had to open a thread... Do you want him to kizz and Daniels you? Do you have his name tattooed on your buttocks ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Pandev(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
undecided
EmiDon11:
Iamdbull, don't mind this guy, one day you go blow

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
grin

Comrade o

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Bugatti411(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Check well....
Woman matter is involved...
angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Talent without Character

Just like portable and other egocentric artists before him, he'll soon fissle out in no time.

They can't build a lasting legacy or a global brand due to lack of character.

Burna boy is busy self destructing while thinking he's forming hard man

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Ballzproblemm: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
kizz Daniel has stage fright which he doesn't want to admit, yet he keeps taking money mumu boy , nothing wrong with him

35 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Mindlog: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
When you do everything by yourself, you burn out fast.

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.