Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) (81549 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Raph82(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
A Yahoo scammer using music as a cover up! He must vomit every shi shi this time around and spent enough time inside Tanzanian prison! Thief using music to scam people!
I don't think it has anything to do with scam, it's more of an attitude. A business should be handled as a business. If he wants to scam, he won't even be in the country in the first place.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by philpelwhiz(m): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
i dont know why i find the bolded funny
Comrade, I saw what you did there grin grin
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by 01SilentRapper2(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2022
There sound set no get good output. I dey with u kiss D
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Hahahahahahaha...u just made my night...see me dey laugh sotey sotey bele dey pain me...I saw it too but when you pointed at it with that hilarious meme...i couldnt hold it in my brother!... grin grin grin grin
mah brother

Country hard lets laugh and forget the sufferings wey full this kwantry

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2022
philpelwhiz:
Comrade, I saw what you did there grin grin
no mind me

I just wan slide into vawulence

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2022
AuroraB:
No be only you cheesy cheesy cheesy
aunty u too?
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Typical of Nigerian artists. When they make one small success, it goes to their tiny brains, they begin to feel that they are the centre of the universe. They forget that it is the fans (stupid fans off-course) that actually make them feel important.

They forget that the initial successes are to be worked upon, that they need continuous improvement, they think that they have arrived and start misbehaving, serves him right.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Josbreed: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

He should go and learn from Bella Shmurda wey wear skirt to perform on stage grin

I dey tell you.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
you are indeed vawulent.

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by sylve11: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:

Lol grin grin cool
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
you are indeed vawulent.

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by PharmacyStore: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's a case of talent without character
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by nairalanderr: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
so he collected money for a SHOW and didn't SHOW up . ;Dso he collected money for a SHOW and didn't SHOW up .
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Talent without Character

Just like portable and other egocentric artists before him, he'll soon fissle out in no time.

They can't build a lasting legacy or a global brand due to lack of character.

Burna boy is busy self destructing while thinking he's forming hard man

Pls don’t ever put portable and talented in the same sentence again.
I use God beg you.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Denique(f): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:

You are so mean! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by naturefellow(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
Iamdbull, thinks too highly of himself. Narcissism!

He go do pass Kizz Daniel if by mistake he reach that level
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
naturefellow:
Iamdbull, thinks too highly of himself. Narcissism!
leave am

Nairaland celebrity

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EmiDon11: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Temptee101:
grin
Comrade o

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Okobola146: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
BIGSCARY:
Yes I am one of his sons and loyal followers. If you indulge in disrespecting an elder, you will definitely suffer the consequences.
Back to the topic. How can you ask stupid innocent question in peace? What have you been smoking ? Your question was totally irrelevant and out of point. Get sense or I'll forcefully track your location and bundle you to the back of my truck for a ride to 3rd mainland bridge.

I rest my case.
Tinubu our next President...

yinmu. Keep on feeling like James Bond

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by philpelwhiz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
no mind me

I just wan slide into vawulence
Slide fully into vawulence comrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.