Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Irony Of Phones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Irony Of Phones (956 Views)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / The Irony Of A Young Man In Love. / The Irony Of Life>>>>>>relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irony Of Phones by Orlu15(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
The Irony of iPhones

Those that can afford it do not really use half of its functions. Those that can really maximize the functions cannot really afford it.

Every year, there is an upgrade from the company. iPhone 14 is on the way. A regular user will also feel outdated until he or she upgrades to the latest.

The difference between the previous and the latest iPhone is usually an addition of one extra camera or repackaging. Very soon, the entire back of the phone will be covered with cameras.

The phone is expensive, not because of what it can do but because of the name it has. It is like a confraternity; people just want to feel belong.

People buy iPhones claiming it is because of the camera quality. . .yet, anytime they really want to take real pictures, they abandon their phones and go to the studio.

Interestingly, at the studio, the camera that is used is sometimes cheaper than the latest iPhone on the market.

Last but not the least, if you are a lady between the ages of 16 to 30 and you bought an iPhone 13 with your money gotten from a job you genuinely laboured for, can we see your hands up? ...........

In the words of Black Sherif in the song Kwaku the Traveller. . . Can we confidently say, "No hands"

https://www.facebook.com/100047214812954/posts/pfbid02gPEPrt4JigwHqJXwYK8m2UbQ6PZUtYZ7T2i6uGYnJnNdopQz5WoBWdeTELnDbZpLl/?app=fbl

Re: The Irony Of Phones by marlow1962(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
I use an iPhone11
It’s best for me, comfy in my palms. Camera quality is good, at least I can take photo’s with decent quality.
I hate holding something very big in my hands.
I also have a small Nokia phone to support, last month I really wanted to purchase 13 pro max, don’t want to fell left out among my guys as am the only one using 2cameras among them. I didn’t see much difference between the 13 and my 11, just size and additional camera.
Same
Same Experience as the former ones, I killed the idea.
I love my 11, just battery status now dropping below 95%.

1 Like

Re: The Irony Of Phones by Manson1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Well i can afford even the lastest iPhone, but i don't just fancy the ios operating system, moreso i don't just like iPhones... I use a Samsung and it does it job and more wink

1 Like

Re: The Irony Of Phones by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Most ladies using iphone are very broke.they will still be begging for 2k and 1k.and they dont have any single biz but hold an expensive phone.

3 Likes

Re: The Irony Of Phones by Autobot05: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Types of phones
1 Samsung
2 iPhone
3 Google pixel

End of list
If your phone brand is not there then you’re stuck with a slightly advanced calculator or a bicycle

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

3 Likes

Re: The Irony Of Phones by nairalanderr: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
me laughing in Nokia 2

Re: The Irony Of Phones by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:
Types of phones
1 Samsung
2 iPhone
3 Google pixel

End of list
If your phone brand is not there then you’re stuck with a slightly advanced calculator or a bicycle

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Odogwu you bad grin
Re: The Irony Of Phones by Autobot05: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Odogwu you bad grin

Just normal comrade things boss

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: The Irony Of Phones by 3Dii: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:
Types of phones
1 Samsung
2 iPhone
3 Google pixel

End of list

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Funny thing is that, I prefer OnePlus to all those mention up there.
Re: The Irony Of Phones by Autobot05: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
3Dii:
Funny thing is that, I prefer OnePlus to all those mention up there.

Then you have a poor sense of preference bro

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: The Irony Of Phones by 3Dii: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:

Then you have a poor sense of preference bro

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Your opinion. I would refer you to gsmarena.com tho.
Re: The Irony Of Phones by Autobot05: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2022
3Dii:

Yeah I’m a big fan of gsmarena
Everyone has their choice
But the 3 I mentioned are totally unmatched
Power, performance ( hardware and software) , customer service and class too as a bonus

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: The Irony Of Phones by tradepunter: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2022
3Dii:

That rubbish site.... Paid for crap to prop rubbish china phones...

Nigerians nu dy shame... Iphone is a yankee brand, that's what they identify with...

Koreans majority Samsung

France Alcatel then more iphone

Japan Sony, Toshiba iphone

It's only Africa with nothing
Re: The Irony Of Phones by Looter100: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2022
tradepunter:

That rubbish site.... Paid for crap to prop rubbish china phones...

Nigerians nu dy shame... Iphone is a yankee brand, that's what they identify with...

Koreans majority Samsung

France Alcatel then more iphone

Japan Sony, Toshiba iphone

It's only Africa with nothing
na irony of phones dem dey talk go open your thread go do GSMArena
Re: The Irony Of Phones by Kimiso(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2022
Manson1:
Well i can afford even the lastest iPhone, but i don't just fancy the ios operating system, moreso i don't just like iPhones... I use a Samsung and it does it job and more wink
twaile my brother grin wink, am also currently using Samsung galaxy a22
Re: The Irony Of Phones by Kimiso(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2022
nairalanderr:
me laughing in Nokia 2
good life Nokia is also a good phone
Re: The Irony Of Phones by nairalanderr: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2022
Kimiso:
good life Nokia is also a good phone
not this one,this is a lesson in patience.
Re: The Irony Of Phones by Asceleb16(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2022
This your write up get as e be o
E just wan scatter my brain, but actually,it is reality...
Re: The Irony Of Phones by InfinityFabric: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
marlow1962:
I use an iPhone11
It’s best for me, comfy in my palms. Camera quality is good, at least I can take photo’s with decent quality.
I hate holding something very big in my hands.
I also have a small Nokia phone to support, last month I really wanted to purchase 13 pro max, don’t want to fell left out among my guys as am the only one using 2cameras among them. I didn’t see much difference between the 13 and my 11, just size and additional camera.
Same
Same Experience as the former ones, I killed the idea.
I love my 11, just battery status now dropping below 95%.

The only thing u mentioned is camera. Typical example of what's mentioned in the post.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All Men / Men With Things To Offer Are Often Targets To Society / Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.