Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (25593 Views)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Work on your site bro, the ads is way too much

Ok

Come And Advertise On . Com

Or

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat, For Any Type Of Publication Or Article.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Newsgist24(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kizz Daniel arrested in Tanzania for not performing at his concert.
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQnMNB1SHFU
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by asatemple(f): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
All thanks to God and a very big congratulations to the couple
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Bkdson2121: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Toneypen247:
Glory be to God, and kudos to the sciences.
Congratulations, the promises of God never fails
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Newsgist24:
Kizz Daniel arrested in Tanzania for not performing at his concert.
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQnMNB1SHFU

On Top Thread, You Dey Run Your YouTube Video
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by wiseoneking: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Toneypen247:
Glory be to God, and kudos to the sciences.
Glory be to God alone and to God that gave human the brain. It's still a miracle to conceive through your exalted science having in mind that 97 out of 100 cases would still be unsuccessful. It's a miracle from God. Age of the woman etc still matters
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
ednut1:
How can a pastor go and do IVF He doesn’t trust God Nigerians wake up. Even pastors don’t practice what they preach o
A follower of Jesus Christ can poop, can purchase a car, a house, or even get surgery but not IVF? Come on now! undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by socialjustice93: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congratulations good people
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
post=115510061:

Oil Dey Your Head.

You Deserve 5,000naira Bottle Of Wine, Boss

see my guy. Keep doing the work you do. if not for people like you many news stories would go un-noticed. but people want to be reading butterfly stories when lots of evil is happening.

Keep up the good work, let them talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ud4u: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congratulations to your house hold
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by AndroidAI(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
After they will say only brings bad news.

It's like without Nairaland, your blog cannot stand cheesy sorry oh sorry oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
AndroidAI:

Are You Really Confused Or What?

What Is The Meaning Of ?

Incase If You Don't Know, It Means, We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via . Com
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by AndroidAI(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
post=115510954:

Are You Really Confused Or What?

What Is The Meaning Of ?

Incase If You Don't Know, It Means, We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via . Com
Monkey dey work papi dey chop. Well done seun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by princejones(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is a good God, Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by surrogatesng: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes,you can still have a family through SURROGACY/IVF visit. http://nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Lightorder: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
To God be the glory
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
AndroidAI:

and so what if you are correct? what is bad about that?
what if blog can't stand without Nairaland? is that not a reminder that Nairaland is a big wonderful place where we all BUILD upon the progress of each other? But your head is clouded in eternal chidishness to know this. Grow up.

if you noticed, I said BUILD. most people come on Nairaland to be destructive just as you are trying to do with your irrelevant snide remark.

if the same was coming here to beg and drop account for urgent 2k donation, like many others we know, maybe you would have preferred that.

you can't do what he does, so all you can do is try to be funny. hahaha we don laugh abi?

abeg keep up the good work
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by RighteousDemon: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
You really tried for posting good news today.

Well, I won't blame you for posting bad news because if Nigeria men could respect and behave themselves you won't see bad news to post.

Man beat his pregnant wife to death

Man rape his 6 years old daughter

Man murdered his girlfriend and buried her in his room.

Everytime Man!! Man!! Man!! So I don't blame you Dear. I blame our evil men that don't want you to post goodnews

Clout as usual... No one falls these antics again... Expired

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kolarov93(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congratulations to the couple.
I doubt if the twin will know their grandpa and grandma.
13 years no be beans oo
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by rickleye: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
ednut1:
How can a pastor go and do IVF He doesn’t trust God Nigerians wake up. Even pastors don’t practice what they preach o

How do you know the ways of the Lord ?. There's a reason why we have the advancement in sciences and technology.
When Jesus opened the eyes of a blind man - He spit in the sand and rubbed his eyes, what do you see he asked ; monkeys, so he did it again and the man could see clearly. Why didn't he just say the words like other times !

The ways of the Lord are marvelous & numerous - Just be happy for the Pastor and wifey.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ppogba: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
ednut1:

It's like you are really working hard to take over from malory.

Keep it up.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kolarov93(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
You really tried for posting good news today.

Well, I won't blame you for posting bad news because if Nigeria men could respect and behave themselves you won't see bad news to post.

Man beat his pregnant wife to death

Man rape his 6 years old daughter

Man murdered his girlfriend and buried her in his room.

Everytime Man!! Man!! Man!! So I don't blame you Dear. I blame our evil men that don't want you to post goodnews

Fake feminist grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Big congratulations t them! Especially for standing by each other through out the trying times. And finally their patience paid off. They deserve the joy and happiness that they experience now.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
ppogba:

It's like you are really working hard to take over from malory.

Keep it up.
who ever that is. I have no idea. Next
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ABBOLAJJI81: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congrats to d family...I tap into d blessings
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Emman08: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

How can your mother massage your father's manhood before rising?
Doesn't she trust its turgidity?

Best response
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
My God is not dead, My God is alive.

Congratulations!!

Whatever God cannot do will never exist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.