Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? (17449 Views)

Nigerians Should Not Vote For The Useless PDP In Next Year's General Elections / Local Government Elections In Nigeria, Do We Call Them Elections Or Selections. / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Ceejay94: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi is the most competent of them all..
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Afobaba33:
Not so sure since Oshibajo is not in the Race
May be obi

APC lost the chance of winning all six geopolitical regions not fielding the Prof. It would have been a landslide

I will certainly vote.

With what I have seen I'm 70percent sure of voting Obi.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Passionate888: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes. Presidency is for Peter Obi while PDP has the rest
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by TheGift: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:
OK Nairalanders, we are barely six Months away to the 2023 general elections, kindly indicate if you will partake in deciding who your next leaders will be or you prefer we decide on your behalf? �

I won't say who I will be voting for, but I can say who I will be campaigning against.

*Any politician who is sick

*Any politician who is old especially those with ties to the old guard who have joined hands to rob the youths of their future

*Any politician who is obviously not as mentally alert as He used to be

* Any one who has a vice that I definitely do not want to be president (in case the president becomes too ill) if it would be a continuation of the kind of leadership that we currently have , who have normalize terrorism and sympathized with terrorists.

*Anyone who is not carrying the diversity of the country along

*Anyone who is running because they feel they are entitled to it

*Anyone who has gotten rich and has been feeding fat off the back of this country

*Anyone that has too much baggage of corruption , especially in foreign nations, that could hold us to ransom.

*Anyone that is not listening to young people and trying to carry them along.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ATLIEN2027: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Thunder fire u zombie with no sense. Na so we go take out match una on election day goat

Shango la pa Baba n la Baba e. Obi tuary Obi diots are the dumbest most delusional Zero IQ creatures on NL.
Your delusion knows no boundaries. Lagos lagoon is your final destination after Obi tuary fails to win a single state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by yomifola(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
See these same set of old f**ls recycling themselves..

Non of my candidate dey among those things up there...

No be me a set of criminals called delegates go bring candidate for

Things isn't right yet in this country...

Tell me why some people who called themselves delegate, nah dem go dey vote for primary election to elect a president candidate to be of a country... E be like say this democracy sef nah scam... I miss the old days of army ruling. If you do anyhow, you go collect wotowoto

No be all these things this id**ts and doing presently and get scotfree
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Passionate888:
Yes. Presidency is for Peter Obi while PDP has the rest

grin grin grin

Dreams that will NEVER come true!
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Cti28(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
If I will vote, I will go for the lesser devil among them.

Among all the popular contestants, one is indisposed to wastefulness. This attitude towards wastefulness will, translate to judicious management of the country resources.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Cti28(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
If I will vote, I will go for the lesser devil among them.

Among all the popular contestants, one is indisposed to wastefulness. This attitude towards wastefulness will, translate to judicious management of the country resources.

PO
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Theoarhics: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes , obi all the way. If u are for Obi like but for others share

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ransomed: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Election may not hold as Buhari will allow Fulani terrorists to take over Aso villa in a religious coupe de tat .
We are OBIdiently expecting if terrorists allow voting.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by MNDY(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:
OK Nairalanders, we are barely six Months away to the 2023 general elections, kindly indicate if you will partake in deciding who your next leaders will be or you prefer we decide on your behalf? �

Na me be voter apathy before. But as Obi came out, if I start narrating the frantic effort I made to register for PVC, you won't believe.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Utherpendragon: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just reading comments
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by effort1: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga its my constitutional right to vote whoever i want to vote.

BTW, do u think that man in these pictures is a construction worker

The images you posted show Peter Obi as a man not ashamed to relate with the common people irrespective of their conditions.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by slystyle203(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes i will vote buhari again
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by marvel2011(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mjshexy:

I will vote for Obasanjo again and again come this 2023 election
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Future unknown.

Except if Buhari curtail security challenges quickly
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Theoarhics: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will be eating agbado and cassava
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Obiebanks007(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
highchief1:
if not for one thing I suppose give u German slap.

Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by obinna58(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
I'm not voting, it's not worth it, Nigerian citizens are entirely corrupt.

A good gov can not work without good citizens then here comes Nigerian, the most evil government and bad citizens.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by nickyj19: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
no & never undecided
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ebenezary(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
DenreleDave:
Two excellent Werey above me fighting over two politicians that doesn't give a fvck about their generation...

One is an accused drug dealer, the other one is a stingy embezzler and a prudent liar
I feel you die
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
The responses here is just a mere social media mental exercise and does not reflect the entire wishes and responses of the overall majority of Nigerians.

Over 90% of the responses here can only come from about 13,000 online warriors who signed petition register against Reno Omokri because of Peter Obi. They are the social media standby soldiers and Auxiliary fighting psychological warfare for Peter Obi. They represent less than 10% of the total voting power in Nigeria.

The North and middle belt that control almost 70% of the voting power, by nature is very reserved and reticent. Those that control less than 10% like empty barrel make the loudest noise with propaganda.

As I said several weeks ago, if Peter Obi were to be a Yoruba man and Reno Omokri said the same thing against him, he can never get 500 people to sign that petition register. If he were to be an Hausa man he can never get 100 people to sign that petition register. They don't have time for triviality. They prefer to make response through voting.

It is helplessness and frustration that make 13,000 people to sign petition register against one person. It is helplessness and frustration that make an entire tribe to be fighting an individual (Tinubu). To worsening the matter, the North and South West are not moved by their frustration. All the insult, assault and blackmail cannot change people's decision to vote for their choice of candidate.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by ihedioramma: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
We are OBIDIENT .
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by highchief1: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Obiebanks007 post=115513905][/quote]lol if I see rat poison I go put am for atiku na.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Michelle70(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
effort1:

The images you posted show Peter Obi as a man not ashamed to relate with the common people irrespective of their conditions.
is that why he collected 20m of Anambras money and invest in his own private business which is now worth only 5m
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by labelle123(f): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes ooo And I am OBIdiently Yusuful
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
I must vote. I always vote. I am not you people's type of Nigerian.

Ten Hail Marys for a new spirit into all these Nigerians.

I consecrate you to Our Lord Jesus Christ, Master of the Apostles.
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by yesloaded: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
It's your civic duty to vote

I will vote by the special grace of God

All eligible voters should please vote for any candidate of their choice but please don't collect any money to vote for wrong candidate. They will never give you money to cater for your needs for the next 4years

Vote wisely
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by Iphran6: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes I will 100%,
Governor - Rev Father Alia (APC)
President - Peter Obi (LP)

I'm from Benue State and I'm Obi'dient
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by spencekat(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
YES
Re: Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? by specialmati(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
No

I am not even living in Nigeria

I live in Germany

But Atiku is the next president of Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin you live Germany and you want atiku to become president. Na Atiku kind of president they rule for Germany. So after buhari na Atiku like say nigeria is only for fulanis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Military To Crush Insurgents Within 3 Months / Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.