Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore (38321 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Trueprophet91: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's a miracle
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Techpik:
Pls I don't know if this is the right section, mods should pls help to move it.

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore.

Pls what does it mean doctors, nurses and health practitioners in the house.

It means the first result wasn't correct.
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by EmekaA125(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
She should repeat the test using ELISA technique.
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Madas1986(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
Window period
F9
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
teadrake:
#
I guess you are not aware that the recent HIV findings say that, once it's undetectable, it's untransmittable. This has been proven beyond criticism.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Amayabor1: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
Window period

Window period on top someone that has been previously diagnosed as having HIV?
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Lugard89: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Them she no get HIV
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by stormborn28(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
She don transfer the HIV to another person. tongue

Through fvck

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Amayabor1: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
drmuchin:

IT MEANS HER VIRAL LOAD IS SO REDUCED THAT THE ANTIBODY TEST IS NOT ABLE TO DETECT THE VIRUS IN HER BLOOD SAMPLE.
HOWEVER IF SHE WAS TO DO AN ANTIGEN TEST OR PCR TEST, IT WILL CONFIRM HER HIV STATUS AS POSITIVE.

Does antibody testing test for antibodies to HIV or the HIV antigen itself?
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by stormborn28(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon:

YOU ARE ASKING THIS BECAUSE YOUR PENIS WON'T BE AT REST.

I DON'T JUST UNDERSTAND WHY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL HATES CONDOM AND CAN JUST LOOSELY SPREAD THEIR LEGS FOR PEOPLE THEY BARELY KNOW AND PEOPLE WHOM THEY KNOW ARE SLEEPING WITH VARIOUS OTHER GIRLS...
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by TheGift: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Techpik:

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore.

So if it's not showing, why are you still saying She haS HIV. You should be saying She haD HIV. Past tense.

However, She should get a confirmation from a different and more reliable testing center.
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Ucloaded01: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Techpik:

Pls tell your friend to continue with her drugs o...there is chances of drug resistance if she stops and you know what that means, more drugs for her to take.
Taking antiviral drugs not easy but you have to see them as your life support or your meal you must eat daily.
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Jeon(f): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Konjiboii:

Jeon why your way just dey anyhow anyhow

YES I'M ANYHOW BECAUSE I SAY THE TRUTH AND DON'T BUY LIES... WHICH MAKE SOME OF U BE LOOKING AT ME AS WEIRD.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Konjiboii: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon:

YES I'M ANYHOW BECAUSE I SAY THE TRUTH AND DON'T BUY LIES... WHICH MAKE SOME OF U BE LOOKING AT ME AS WEIRD.

I wouldn't say weird, I was thinking along the line of mad.
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Jeon(f): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
stormborn28:

I DON'T JUST UNDERSTAND WHY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL HATES CONDOM AND CAN JUST LOOSELY SPREAD THEIR LEGS FOR PEOPLE THEY BARELY KNOW AND PEOPLE WHOM THEY KNOW ARE SLEEPING WITH VARIOUS OTHER GIRLS...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN CAN'T POCKET THAT TAIL IN FRONT FOR ONCE.. THEY CAN LOSE THEIR SENSES IMMEDIATELY THE TAIL IS STAND,THEY DON'T MIND IF THE HOLE CAN SEND THEM TO GRAVE..

THE REASON WHY I GO ALONG WITH GAY MEN

SORRY IF THIS IS OFFENSIVE. THEY DON'T PUSSY, NEITHER DO PROSTITUTES LIKE THE AVERAGE STRAIGHT AND YOU WILL BE SECURE WITH NO FEELINGS THAT SOMEONE WANTS TO FUVK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by stormborn28(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN MEN CAN'T POCKET THAT TAIL IN FRONT FOR ONCE.. THEY CAN LOSE THEIR SENSES IMMEDIATELY THE TAIL IS STAND,THEY DON'T MIND IF THE HOLE CAN SEND THEM TO GRAVE..

hmmmmmm.... The hole.

This will always remind you that time when your hole was well banged.. It is just once in a while

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Jeon(f): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Konjiboii:

I wouldn't say weird, I was thinking along the line of mad.
WHATEVER.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Jeon(f): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
stormborn28:
hmmmmmm.... The hole.

This will always remind you that time when your hole was well banged.. It is just once in a while

SORRY.. COME BACK WITH A PERFECT CLAPBACK SINCE YOU STARTED IT.

I DON'T DO BANGING LIFESTYLES AND MY HOLE CAN NEVER BE A PLACE FOR AN OVER USED PENIS..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by stormborn28(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon:

SORRY.. COME BACK WITH A PERFECT CLAPBACK SINCE YOU STARTED IT.

I DON'T DO BANGING LIFESTYLES AND MY HOLE CAN NEVER BE A PLACE FOR AN OVER USED PENIS..

But you hole has been banged before you now embraced les

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by iSense247: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
drmuchin:

IT MEANS HER VIRAL LOAD IS SO REDUCED THAT THE ANTIBODY TEST IS NOT ABLE TO DETECT THE VIRUS IN HER BLOOD SAMPLE.
HOWEVER IF SHE WAS TO DO AN ANTIGEN TEST OR PCR TEST, IT WILL CONFIRM HER HIV STATUS AS POSITIVE.
What can reduce the viral load?
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by FuckSilly: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
shogsman:

Stoo saying what you don't know,if her viral load is that low she can't transmit it to anybody and shut the Bleep up about your other points people contract HIV through unsterilized needles, barbing,even children contract HIV through birth sometimes, so don't just assume every carrier is promiscuous, educate yourself for God's sake
Oh Ree air ti buru
Ọ. DẸ
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Jeon(f): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
stormborn28:

But you hole has been banged before you now embraced les

MY VAGINA HAS NEVER BEEN FUVKED BEFORE I EMBRACE THE BI COMMUNITY AND CAN NEVER BE BY A ROTTEN DICK THAT TREATED DIFFERENT DISEASES IN THE PAST..

GO HEAL YOU VIRUS MAYBE YOU WERE INFECTED THE REASON WHY YOU TOOK FRUSTRATED SELF TO QUOTE ME .

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Obitroy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Techpik post=115517041]Pls I don't know if this is the right section, mods should pls help to move it.

Grace I believe is healing his come not every one experience this
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by noisy45(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Orch1981:

My brother HIV is not real

Come UCH, Ibadan on excursion make I show you HIV AIDS patients.
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by elonize(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
FuckSilly:
Be care full!

The virus is still there but not just detectable through that test procedure. NEVERTHELESS, IT CAN STILL BE TRANSMITTED.

MEANWHILE,

Most Nigerian girls are carriers of numerous STDs... Visit any lab of see wonders... From trying to know what they're carrying about and sharing to wanting to terminate pregnancies.
These are your:

Sisters
Girlfriends
Cousins etc
MOST OF THEM USUALLY CONTRACT THESE DISEASES FROM PROMISCUOUS MARRIED MEN.

not just married men.
Na yahoo boys b d carriers,dey dont like CD.two Yahoo boys dey imgbi 1girl unprotected.
Even ashawo sef wen dem know say dey imgbi different creatures, d boys go still say na unprotected imgbi dem want n d fools,cos of money go open

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by BigIyanga: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

Your friend abi you
Congrats to you though
There is nothing wrong in being positive or knowing someone positive. Stop shaming people because health challenges.. it can happen to you… it hasnt happened .. wonder If u sabi ur status
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by funshint(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
teadrake:
Western blotting test should reveal the status of your friend.
With the way girls are sleeping with dogs this days, we're already cooking the one wey pass AIDS.
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by sugarbeesmith(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Techpik:

God don heal her be that na
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Orch1981: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
noisy45:

Come UCH, Ibadan on excursion make I show you HIV AIDS patients.
So you mean apart from UCH ibadan any order place you can find them unless I com to I badan?
Please make una find food feed them well na hunger make them slim

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by phemmyfour: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Over-sabi them.
What is not possible?

Give a justification and pass. Thants all he is asking for
You are scientifically unintelligent
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by Gaddafih001(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
God isn't in this one
Don’t say that.
He is Omnipresent....
Re: My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore by odoemenacelevian(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
She is probably on anti retroviral drugs and she's compliant to medication.
Hence the viral load is small (no longer detectable).
But once she stops taking her medication.
The Virus reappears because they have gone to hid in mostly the lymphatics and tonsils.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored / Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After / UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.