Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? (6257 Views)

How To Earn Money From Inboxdollars If You Are In Nigeria / How To Earn Money Aside Your Salary / Simple Business That Every Family Can To Earn Money From USD To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Hardy123:
Send me your account details

199 _ 3_ 07_18_65

Ecobank
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2022
NewSoul:

199 _ 3_ 07_18_65
Ecobank
Are you the person he qouted? Stop being dubious.
Hardy123 take note.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Shagbatshagba: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Hardy123:

mr hardy please i need ur help no amount is small u can check my profile on how i need thdm 2500# but if u can lend me till end of the month i will appreciate

Baba abeg

2097191559 uba
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Shagbatshagba: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2022
mr hardy na God i use beg u if u borrow me wey i no pay when due make i die
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Zee0007: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Mr hardy123 no forget me abeg.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Gofwane(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hardy123:
Wow, just seeing this. Been busy. Here's my account details 0107412972 Gofwan C E Gtbank.
Thanks a lot brother.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hardy123:
Would have loved to play your games tomorrow but no money in my sporrybet?
Still looking for job though
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by DominantBeing(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Hardy123:
I'll do a massive give away on this thread by weekend. Anticipate!
Hello Sir, pls it's weekend
Just wanted to remind you in case you forgot, thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Heartstrings: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Hardy123:
I'll do a massive giveaway on this thread by weekend. Anticipate!
Good morning. I hope you slept well? It's weekend already.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Fjord: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2022
Terrible times we are in
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Shagbatshagba: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning everyone,mr hardy and the rest of us in this thread i should have done this since before but i was not allowed to reply or create a topic on the family section mayb that why mr hardy is not here who knows?

so guys, am still pleading am fucking broke ATM and there is a job am to start on monday i really need this 2500# to conclude the process so if anyone can lend me i promise to refund it. RN i don’t even have foodstuff again. my only hope is to join my friends to eat till when God answer my prayer. my last foodstuff is currently on fire and i will post the ‘’meal‘’ here....i dnt even remember when last i ate meat. lol

food don done o....na groundnut before una say na only white rice...lol

the pics could not upload mayb its because am using opera with no data...lok

sapa no good
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by DominantBeing(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Thugnificent:
Happy Sunday everyone
Happy Sunday bro
God bless us today and forever more, Amen

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Shagbatshagba: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
may this new week be a blessed and fruitful week for us

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lima98(f): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hardy123:
I'll do a massive giveaway on this thread by weekend. Anticipate!
I will be so grateful tnkz alot sir

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Lima98:
I will be so grateful tnkz alot sir

Go and work.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lima98(f): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lilydore:

Go and work, or don't you have a boyfriend?
really if you have work doing you won't have had the chance to reply me in such way so I think I am more way hardworking than you do so you better go and work and stop looking for someone to get at,before they could help you,if you need help say it don't use me as an escape goat kk
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lima98(f): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Lilydore:

Calm down dearie. Can you suck me to orgasm? If yes,let me know so I can help you out. I'm in Magodo. Should I book bolt?
lol really okay fine you can book it for your sisters to come and suck it for you

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lima98(f): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lilydore:

Keep wallowing in abject poverty. Wretched goat.
i am still more better than you pervert I didn't use anyone as an escape goat to ask for help I did it directly unlike you that is using me so when you are done ranting you can get off
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lima98(f): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lilydore:

Fixed

Go through the gibberish you splattered again, and tell me if it makes any sense to you. Yuck! What an eyesore.

You better get in touch let me see what I can do for you. Cos I can see hunger is taking a toll on your medulla oblongata. Ode.
Lol very funny don't be so pain I can see how hurt you are through your quote,sorry okey you look more than a hungry � dog go feed your family out first
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lima98(f): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lilydore:

Fixed

Go through the gibberish you splattered again, and tell me if it makes any sense to you. Yuck! What an eyesore.

You better get in touch let me see what I can do for you. Cos I can see hunger is taking a toll on your medulla oblongata. Ode.
an ode is calling another person ode nawaooo
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by FANTASER: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lilydore and Lima98,who ignited this vawulence? cheesy
Pls stop grin
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
FANTASER:
Pls stop grin

It's all good dear.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lima98:
Lol very funny don't be so pain I can see how hurt you are through your quote,sorry okey you look more than a hungry � dog go feed your family out first

Lol. Your lines are very week tbh. I'm beginning to regret while choose to do this.

Look, going through your posts would show that you are going through a lot, and really need some financial assistance — not mocking you. I know I used harsh words on you and of the truth, it really hurt you. Yes, you maybe forming tough and all that here, but deep down it hurt you so much. I know how painful words can be. That's why I have chosen to stop at this junction.

I never wanted to do this. And my conscience is already failing me at the moment. I don't want to be the cause of someone's sorrow in life.

Anyway, I'm very sorry for the wrong words I used. By his grace, I'll send you something to hold before the week runs out. Just remind me — Pls don't turn it down.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lima98(f): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
FANTASER:
Pls stop grin
I didn't mean to go this far he started it, when I don't even expect it some people can be so unreasonable at times,he wasn't the one I ask for assistance but he pick at me.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lima98(f): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lilydore:

Lol. Your lines are very week tbh. I'm beginning to regret while choose to do this.

Look, going through your posts would show that you are going through a lot, and really need some financial assistance — not mocking you. I know I used harsh words on you and of the truth, it really hurt you. Yes, you maybe forming tough and all that here, but deep down it hurt you so much. I know how painful words can be. That's why I have chosen to stop at this junction.

I never wanted to do this. And my conscience is already failing me at the moment. I don't want to be the cause of someone's sorrow in life.

Anyway, I'm very sorry for the wrong words I used. By his grace, I'll send you something to hold before the week runs out. Just remind me — Pls don't turn it down.

Gracias.
I don't need your money so don't bother
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by FANTASER: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Lima98:
I didn't mean to go this far he started it, when I don't even expect it some people can be so unreasonable at times,he wasn't the one I ask for assistance but he pick at me.
Okay, but let bygones be bygones, let's embrace peace over vawulence smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . / What Has Parenthood Changed About You? / Please Help Your Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.