Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/2022 (108 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/2022 by dallyemmy: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY AUGUST 9TH 2022

THEME: LETTER TO THE EPHESUS CHURCH II.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/2022 by dallyemmy: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, August 9, 2022)*

*LETTER TO THE EPHESUS CHURCH 2*

*Prayer Points:*

1 Thank You, Father, for Your promise that the gates of hell will not prevail over Your church.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of lukewarmness in my life and in the body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of hypocrisy and eye service, in Your church, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, heal every inch of backsliding in my life and in Your church, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, restore unto me the joy of Your salvation and renew the right spirit within me, in Jesus' name.

7.O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth Your praise.

8.Father, give me the grace to love You with all my heart, soul and spirit, and to go back to my first works; please, renew my zeal, dedication and commitment to Your work, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, rekindle the fire of Your revival in my life, in my family and in the body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry and home forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Come Out Of Your Egypt / Playing Worldly Music In Christian Wedding Ceremony / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, August 30,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.