Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? (29688 Views)

Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by CCC2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Place an advert on Jiji
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by jidowu84: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.
so you want to endanger another man's life? let her go to mfm for deliverance first and be sure of her deliverance before looking for another man for her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Secondly: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.

On each occassion, the husband died after being married to her for 2-3 years and yet, you think that is a normal something abi?

Your friend has a very strong spiritual husband, whether you like it or not.

Please stop trying to find young men to kill all in the name of finding a husband for the woman.

I believe she can cope all alone very fine after all the future is now female.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
You should be more explicit and specific and ask ''How Do I Get A Nice, ready to die within the next 2-3 years And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine''?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by drdeath: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
fikayormi:
Give her your papa abi is your papa not religious and nice ?
Ogun kill yr father.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by ozibest: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
how old is she?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
she needs spiritual cleansing thoroughly first,when she's now certified free from spiritual husband disturbing her,she can start looking for new husband, and not just religious husband but a spiritual strong and sound husband not necessarily religious but very fit spiritually...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Wallade(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

If you give her ur brother, nothing bad.

Abi! You can also help her
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Paulianfa(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
I can marry her and stay alive
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by isokynase(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please many persons goes thru challenges we don't know yet, please can you chat me up or drop a message for me about this lady. I maybe able to help where possible? I mean help ... I'm serious about it.

Call me on 08056320450
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Desusi: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
You think so?.You must be making a serous mistake by saying its ordinary.She needs deliverance.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by OBTOREPA(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
I senses deadly spiritual husband. She should go for deliverance first.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Elbethel1: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
You jumped into such conclusion as if you have done your own spiritual research about her ordeal, anyway, there's more to her issue than what you termed 'normal'. Let her break that yoke before looking for another husband.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by doctor20202020(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Am single medical scientist I need a serious lady to marry I like u , here my contact number +2348033196353 not a liability lady she much have something doing or doing bizs thanks nice to meet you tell me about urself and what's u do for a living, tell. Her if she interested
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
She get money?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

If you give her ur brother, nothing bad.
grin grin

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by seyoops4u: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

This might sound off but I think she needs to go for deliverance prayer sessions.

It looks like some spiritual husband are lurking around her
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by victorjoe(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abegi... I have an aunt. Her first 2 marriages, both men died of natural causes.

She is currently married to her third husband and this is the 17th year of that third marriage. She had kids in all her marriages the kids of the first 2 men are all married now.

Na God hand everything de.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by fikayormi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
drdeath:

Ogun kill yr father.

Sango kill ur generations including the ones not yet born
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by YeePeyHaa: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thank God I have not married.

May be that's why I dey live long!
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Worlddaddybongo: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
She ge money!??
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Sunnyski: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
etrouble:

How come Spiritual Father is from God, but Spiritual Husband is from Satan? This thing no clear

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Wwwq: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Or you
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Danny50: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
If she get nyansh, gimme her number. Something must kill a man.
Na yansh wan kill you abi?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by princewarri1985: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
zhi Why dont you give her your brother? Since you are trying to help her? Lightening non dey strike for the same place twice!
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Danny50: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
Are you frm obudu?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by belitech: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please contact me i have solution for her 08125443643
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Obudupikin: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
tompat86:

Atia, iyi na

Atia, iban ye. Na wo yi? smiley
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Achiever4life: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:

Something must kill a man my brother.
So is better make Nyash kill u abi?? �
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Bolufat(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Adura lole shey! Adura lole shey oooo gbogbo ohun t'odorikodo oo Adura lole shey Adura lole shey Ko dara ooooo�hmmm Ọrun mooru ooo�
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by galantjoe(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Na her spiritual husband might be killing her husbands.
Before you introduce any innocent guy, go to alfa or soothsayer to browse her life to know the serial deaths of her husband is ordinary or just coincidence. Your finding will determine whether you will lead another sacrificial lamb to the slaughter house.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by galantjoe(m): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2022
victorjoe:
Abegi... I have an aunt. Her first 2 marriages, both men died of natural causes.

She is currently married to her third husband and this is the 17th year of that third marriage. She had kids in all her marriages the kids of the first 2 men are all married now.

Na God hand everything de.

She must have done some rites which was not known to you. The husband might did some sacrifice to stop the serial death. Investigate and tell me

Thunders don't strike one exact place twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Kenyan Man Looking For Wife Pastes Flyers Advertising For Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.