Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? (761 Views)

Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by ChimasGirl(f): 1:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Just want some gift ideas.
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by OnlineInLaw(m): 2:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Well, it all depends on the NEEDS of the recipient. Our prayers could also be a gift to some, while just BEEN THERE in times of comfort can help a broken person.
We all need help in some way or the other, Financial or Not
So if u wanna help someone, first identify his/her needs then choose your next course of action

2 Likes

Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 4:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Gift voucher. You can buy a voucher from The Game or one of those top supermarkets and give the person to go shop there.

1 Like

Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 5:44am On Aug 09, 2022
To help people, you need to understand their needs.

1 Like

Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2022

If Na oyibo con3, I for say lawn mowing, baby sitting.. dog walking..offer to go grocery shopping for them...
But for Nigeria, I don't know how you wanna help someone without money being involved..

The children school fees needed to be paid, and u brought computer games worth almost their school fees for the kids as a gift...
I can't be hungry and u offered to wash my clothes as a voluntary gift to my family... No be person wey chop dey remember clean clothes? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Mhykel217(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Show d person where u de bomb
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Snitch24(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Access to information and how to make use of such information to earn financially
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by nairalanderr: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2022
update
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Brainmytool: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Tell him to put himself first before religion. Because most of us that put christianity first are still struggling waiting for a miracle to take place for us to grow in wealth, abundance and develop our lands. Tell him to wake and put himself first before any other thing.
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by lorhema(f): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
You could offer to run some errands for the person.
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by mariahAngel(f): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Brainmytool:

Tell him to put himself first before religion. Because most of us that put christianity first are still struggling waiting for a miracle to take place for us to grow in wealth, abundance and develop our lands.
Tell him to wake and put himself first before any other thing.

Christianity did not do that to you.
You did that to yourself.
Being a Christian shouldn't stop you from developing and establishing yourself. It's up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by kernniejay(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
You said how can you help somebody, right? Well,by giving the person something that will bring money for him/her. e.g. Job, asset, property, connection. But if it's gift item, the gift will depend on the kind of person, either man, woman, boy, girl, old, young etc. Wristwatch, Electric kettle, Android phone, bottle of wine, gifts hamper, dress, shoes etc.
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by cayorday89(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
It will be best to share few things about the personality of the somebody you are talking about... Someone in Nigeria is you taking about over 200million people...

For majority of us, if you can make all foodstuff prices amd fruits go down we'd appreciate.
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Lamanii22(f): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Richy4:

If Na oyibo con3, I for say lawn mowing, baby sitting.. dog walking..offer to go grocery shopping for them...
But for Nigeria, I don't know how you wanna help someone without money being involved..

The children school fees needed to be paid, and u brought computer games worth almost their school fees for the kids as a gift...
I can't be hungry and u offered to wash my clothes as a voluntary gift to my family... No be person wey chop dey remember clean clothes? grin
awwwwn, you nailed it!
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by OperationalVehi: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
You can help them with a reasonable means of livelihood lika job

You can also help by giving them food
Then you can proceed with counseling.
You can't councel or preach to a man on empty tummy
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Newborn27(f): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2022
There's no help as great as meeting the exact need of the receiver.

For instance..if an individual is jobless or having difficulty in his/her present job and you offer such person cash.... believe me,he/she will still pester you some other time...but when you fix his job or make a source of income for him/her .....such person will never forget you neither will he beg for help rather be an Angel for others.

"Teach me how to catch a fish"
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Channah1(f): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2022
If you can't give money ( which is what most people in Nigeria would really want) the only help you can render is helping the person relocate to a saner country.

Open a business for them by sending items for them to sell and earn a living.

I wonder what kind of help you can possibly render a person in Nigeria if not money. Abi you wan help them dey sweep house from away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by Angrygoat: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
I stopped helping Ingrates 2 years back. Pray to Jesus.
Re: Without Giving Money, What's The Best Way To Help Someone In Nigeria? by yemmit90: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:
If you can't give money ( which what most people in Nigeria would really want) the only help you can render is helping the person relocate to a saner country.

Open a business for them by sending items for them to sell and earn a living.

I wonder what kind of help you can possibly render a person in Nigeria if not money. Abi you wan help them dey sweep house from away?

I wonder too.

(1) (Reply)

My 3years Old Daughter Chew Her Teeth During Sleep / How To Get Your Man To Marry You / I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.