Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused (55361 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by onthehill: 4:13am On Aug 09, 2022
I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours To Perform, He Refused - Show Promoter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wASfpx7LY0

REVEALED: Why Kizz Daniel Didn't Perform At Tanzanian Show Before His Arrest (Video)

The promoter of the Tanzanian show Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel failed to perform at has shared his own version of what transpired, IGBERETV reports.

Kizz Daniel was arrested by the Tanzanian police on Monday after he failed to perform on a show on Sunday, August 7, after being paid.

In an interview with Daddy Freeze, the show promoter who gave his name as Stephen Uwa, said Kizz Daniel refused to perform because the airline failed to bring his bag containing his gold chains and insisted he will not perform without wearing all his gold chains.

''He said the airline didn't bring his bag that is why he cannot perform because his gold chain is not there and he had a gold chain on his neck. He wanted everything.''

Uwa said he spent nothing less than $300, 000 on the show including $60,000 to Kizz Daniel as performance fee, however, the singer flopped everything. He said he was on his knees weeping and begging Kizz Daniel to perform but he refused.

''My company is new here. PaulO is the one I booked Kizz from. PaulO cried all night trying to beg this guy 'Please go to this show', he called in from America!

I paid this guy $60, 000 to perform on this show . I went down on my knees. I was like 'Bro, you are damaging me. I am trying to build my company here. You are going to damage me'. I begged this guy 'Save my career, save me''. I was on the table with Kizz Daniel for like five hours begging him, kneeling for him''

Stephen said the whole venue was damaged as the angry fans destroyed some of the items brought in by the sponsors of the show.

https://igberetvnews.com/1425497/revealed-kizz-daniel-didnt-perform-tanzanian-show-arrest-video/

Below is a video of his arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIiMiqpGoU

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Dikegodspower(m): 4:35am On Aug 09, 2022
The guy mean o.
He didn't consider the future if someone that paid him 60,000 dollars in this economy.
But the money large o if you change am to naira

392 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by onthehill: 4:39am On Aug 09, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Moferere: 5:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Kizz don overdo.
Go the show, find your gold later
Simple

343 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by colorsofrainbow: 5:12am On Aug 09, 2022
If this story is true,then kiss Daniel got so much to handle.

If na for Naija dem pay u this Kain money,you still no show up dey form wetin we no know.. 2secs u don collect wotowoto. Nansense! Just wan ruin man career for nothing..

Well, that's "if truly wetin I read na true"

262 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Ever8090: 5:17am On Aug 09, 2022
I no know say kiss Daniel get this kind pride

280 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by ZUBY77(m): 5:19am On Aug 09, 2022
What a useless excuse to damage someone's business.
Refunding the payment should not be enough. Charge the bastard to court.
Overrated mofo

502 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Toneypen247(m): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Too bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by OVB123: 5:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Pride comes before a fall. Kizz daniel should be careful with the way he behave because no artists ever go far in the entertainment industry with this kind of character. He must know that "a person is a person because of other person." No tree ever makes a forest. A word is enough for the wise.

345 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by BrokenTV: 5:34am On Aug 09, 2022
That Buga song serious enter that boy head that he begins misbehaving, I hope this is not the start of his career going down. He really bleeped up badly.

262 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by obaaderemi: 5:52am On Aug 09, 2022
probably there's more to the chains than you think. Don't trust anybody. E fit be say na you wan spoil him life by begging him to perform without those chains. Me I just dey think aloud ni o. grin

685 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by skywalker240(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Buga

$60,000 shocked lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Toneypen247(m): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2022
This is just proof to show you all that most people will not survive in Nigeria where the system works. This is the third time he is engaging in such discrepancy behaviour and thus breaching the ethics of his profession. Artists must understand that no matter what, the people are to be respected because they are the ones that gave you such relevance.

This isn't Nigeria where He can get away easily like the last two accusations of the same behaviour he displayed. Pride goes before a fall. More reasons I like Davido.

kindky check my signature below for your academic research services of a top-notch quality

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2022
See who said he wants to sing at the World Cup has no regard for people that paid top dollars to watch him perform. Shame

How far sef? No contract? Artistes should be made to pay when they mess up. Sue his ass! I just feel for the promoter/organizer. Dude was just trying to make a living. It’s sad when your investment go down the drain just because someone who thinks he is more powerful decides to do something stupid.

I already know Kizz side of the story will not make sense. How do you explain not showing up at an event you are billed to perform at when you are in the country. He was obviously in Tanzania for that show and didn’t turn up. He has no reason not to.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by iamyemiakins(m): 5:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Small Kizz Daniel of yesterday too don dey get pride.

Kizz Daniel... Wake up! Refund their money.

Show promoter... Wake up! Collect your money.

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Authoreety: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Pride goeth before a fall

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by deltateam: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2022
onthehill:
I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours To Perform, He Refused - Show Promoter

https://igberetvnews.com/1425497/revealed-kizze-daniel-didnt-perform-tanzanian-show-arrest-video/

Below is a video of his arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIiMiqpGoU

That's a lot of money.

Pride goes before a fall if true this is the case .

Let him refund the money if he didn't perform. This is bad for business though. If you know you won't perform, no need sending aza.

7 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by temitope27(m): 5:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Y is kiss Daniel always acting like this

12 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by sukkot: 5:58am On Aug 09, 2022
LOL

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by rusher14: 5:58am On Aug 09, 2022
skywalker240:
Buga

$60,000 shocked lipsrsealed

Dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by fasho01(m): 5:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Kizz no try abeg from this narrative.. Let me wait till I hear his own side of the story

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Offpoint1: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Una no know wetin Buga mean?
Until Daniel's neck is decorated like an American black rapper's neck, there's nothing to Buga with on stage.

Daniel's is simply saying "His chain is better than 3k fans" so they can all go F themselves, after all he is capable of refunds.

I blame people who pay to go to shows, if God created everyone like me... Musicians for dey sell gala with their album for Oshodi underbridge.

That being said... Let me hear his own side of the story.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Khaysee: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2022
This should be drug or devil strike lets hear from him

We sell all types of men clothing at lowest price pod

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by daygee12: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Karlovich:
cry cry "Hand dey shake, leg dey shake Baba way no well he de shout Emilokan"
Says Pathetic Yeast that they no born their Parents well to come out on Mondays.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by agbangam: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Baba don tell am never to climb stage without the chain cheesy

75 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by jababillions: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Lol grin

Gold chains indeed.

Kizz but 60k dolls no be beans na.

You for just consider the Promoter Hustle based on fellow country man, go stage show appearance for like 10 mins and arrange some shenkez with big büm bűm to shake some azz for the clients fans cool

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Gourdoinc(m): 6:00am On Aug 09, 2022
They should have beaten him . Many of them need this treatment to help them grow in their careers. If he has been beaten up and his pictures put online while he is crying during the battering. He will have respect for the people who.pay his bills and learn not to scam them

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday / Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.