Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo (15796 Views)

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by duketerry22(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2022
It's very true. Go to sleep and the wonder you'll see when you wake up is you're probably on the border somewhere cos Nigeria would've vanished by then.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2022
backtovillage:
Tinubu is the only solution.
Vote for Atiku at your own risk.

And smallest state in Nigeria with 10 countries revenue still be like Wetin I no know? Really?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by frog12: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
tinubu is very sick. if you look at last video on saharareporters, he no fit say APC. they are making a mockery of him
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by ariesbull: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
naijapikin2:
his office is not in question. It's his statement that qualifies him as a dim wit.. it's insulting to say tinubu is the best or most qualified among 200 million nigerians... So one word for his royal highness ... DIMWIT
Tinubu is the best the yorina can offer as it stands now that is why their Kings are queuing behind him.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Anndrew(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oluwo should be shot with immediate effect found anywhere at the polling unit
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by PassingShot(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
, well I've no doubt even a corpse can become president..

We have the right amount of dull and evil people in this country to make it happen
In your warped mind, anyone who doesn't align with you arrogant, empty loquacious beings is dull?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Evergreen4(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
shinealight:

Chances are that he will still be your president come May 2023…..as long as his brain is still functioning to plot ways out of the mess Nigeria is in, just as he did in Lagos State. The man has proved his mettle…..haters can prepare to jump in the Lagos lagoon. OSA straight!! grin grin grin
I will give you a more concrete and comprehensive response after the election
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
PassingShot:

In your warped mind, anyone who doesn't align with you arrogant, empty loquacious beings is dull?

Anyone that defends the present administration and the ruling party is dull and evil in my book.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by fefenoble88: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
backtovillage:

You better watch your tongue
Which tongue? That Igbo smoker Oba of yours
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by PassingShot(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Anyone that defends the present administration and the ruling party is dull and evil in my book.
Wow!
The only wise man in Nigeria.

The present administration, if judged proportionally to the resources available and the results it has achieved, is still 100 times better than PDP it replaced. Argue with facts and not emotions.

Besides, everyone cannot agree on a candidate.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Abdulrahman4ng(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

My brother sometimes I wonder the manner of people we have in this country. Some unfortunate people have been pushing Tinubu presidency in narration to be of Yoruba interest.

It's unfortunate the people who claim to love their country are the real haters of Nigeria.

If Tinubu wants Yoruba to be president, why not support Osibanjo? If Tinubu wants a Muslim president, why not bring one young energetic Muslim Yoruba and support him?

Why on earth would some people think the mountains of problems already created by Buhari will be solved by one old man who hardly stand erect. Whose hands shake steadily.

Insecurities, high debt, strike, unemployment, inflation, poor infrastructure etc. How would any right thinking person imagine Tinubu to be able to stand to these numerous challenges.

All we can do is to watch them. Whatever the outcome we shall surely win. Posterity will judge all of us. My resolution is to do my quota and vote Obi next year. At least I will have good story to tell my children how I did my part to make the nation they found themselves good. Simple
You sound very myopic...
Ehwww�
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
backtovillage:

Or you bring curse upon ur head
Hahahahaha... grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by obyno82: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mccullum:

Trash!

You are one of the biggest problems we have in this country all because of crumbs they would give you
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by TheGift: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
IMPACT05:
2023: Tinubu is Nigeria’s only solution – Oluwo

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-tinubu-is-nigerias-only-solution-oluwo/

I don't take you too serious , Mr Oluwo, Sir.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by ncoolsome(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
etrouble:
It's obvious.

Someone governed Anambra state for 8 years, and after his 8 years of looting, he packed his load to live in Lagos and Pandora.

Another idiot was VP for 8 years, and after his 8 years of selling our national assets, he packed his load to live in Dubai.

The two thieves above should go back and live in there village for 8 years, then come back and contest

And the last one is the biggest real estate owner,he owns Lagos and has sucked Lagos dry n feels it's time to replicate it in the whole of Nigeria..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Femijohn198: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oba yahoo yahoo, yeye man
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Tayorshd2(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
God bless you abundantly sir

You are truly blessed

IMPACT05:

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Chinedum300: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bola tinubu will not win the election....mark my words
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Tayorshd2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are blessed bro

PassingShot:

Wow!
The only wise man in Nigeria.

The present administration, if judged proportionally to the resources available and the results it has achieved, is still 100 times better than PDP it replaced. Argue with facts and not emotions.

Besides, everyone cannot agree on a candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Tayorshd2(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Strike high debt bad structure all what u mentioned was never the fault of present administration...

If u wish to know I will tell u why and what's are d essence of the existence....

But for Obi can you tell me his achievement during his tenure in his state of governance angry
SpecialAdviser:

My brother sometimes I wonder the manner of people we have in this country. Some unfortunate people have been pushing Tinubu presidency in narration to be of Yoruba interest.

It's unfortunate the people who claim to love their country are the real haters of Nigeria.

If Tinubu wants Yoruba to be president, why not support Osibanjo? If Tinubu wants a Muslim president, why not bring one young energetic Muslim Yoruba and support him?

Why on earth would some people think the mountains of problems already created by Buhari will be solved by one old man who hardly stand erect. Whose hands shake steadily.

Insecurities, high debt, strike, unemployment, inflation, poor infrastructure etc. How would any right thinking person imagine Tinubu to be able to stand to these numerous challenges.

All we can do is to watch them. Whatever the outcome we shall surely win. Posterity will judge all of us. My resolution is to do my quota and vote Obi next year. At least I will have good story to tell my children how I did my part to make the nation they found themselves good. Simple
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by deeva2: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by deeva2: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinedum300:
Bola tinubu will not win the election....mark my words

https://twitter.com/i/status/1556979016124567553
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Kingspin(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Even a dog can be the solution.

Nothing is our problem in this country except religion and tribalism
The moment we solved it, a new Nigeria is possible.

Support your brother but make sure is well qualified, then we can reason.
There are millions of Yorubas who can do this job very well. Let's get them. I will support them.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Funny nation

Tinubu is weak and old but in brain and health status

No need for all this

He should come and defend the accusations before the people let believe that his capable
Not third party, the nation is beyond that.

All we need from him is that he should loan most of his looted funds to Nigeria to enable student go back to school.

Not to come and be shouting is my turn

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by ozibest: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
empty brain
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Gbeng30(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
I wonder how a royal king will be intervene in a direct politics to the extent of choosing candidate, especially this oluwo, this is not his first time, after collecting money from them... What a shame
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
People........

If Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar were all from your tribe which of them will you vote for ?? .

Be honest oooo..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Sola2010: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Our king has taken his ògógóró again.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Mccullum: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
obyno82:

You are one of the biggest problems we have in this country all because of crumbs they would give you

Cry me a river grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Mccullum: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jacopini:

Thank God ur family no b Nigeria.
Fr our place if old man die, we no dey cry na celebration.

Trash grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by ceejay80s(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
IMPACT05:

Story,
U guys will die in tax... I pity una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Terrorist Attack Averted In Borno. / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times / FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.