Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida (40910 Views)

Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Cromagnon: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:
we're not talking about Nigeria here, so don't digress.

So you prefer a racist, white supremacist, demagogue, misogynist and corrupt Donald trump to decent Biden.

Please avoid commenting on my thread next time, this is my business, mind yours.
How is he racist,misogynist or corrupt ?
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by linearity: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2022
hush15:

When the word "raid" is been the picture, most likely, it's most like with brute force and unethical approach. So we begin to ask these questions, was there need for the aggression to raid a home that the owner wasn't there? Could it have been approached differently? Was there a risk assessment to know the "raid" impact? They claim it was a matter of national security. Was it imminent? Would it trigger societal disorder? Would it not be seen as an act of impunity?These are various level of evaluation that needs to be checked. No just raid someone's home, the owner of building wasn't even there! Cart away documents and even burgled his safe. An ex president for that matter!
If another person becomes the president and he feels like someone has what he or she wants but doesn't want to let go, I can just send the fbi all in the name of national security to the place.

Well...

Bros, it was the FBI they had a court warrant and they are professionals and does this for a leaving, not some motor park touts.

They have a procedure to follow for searches like these and there a website that has detailed interaction between National Archives and Trump lawyers and also the FBI visiting over many months to get documents.

The FBI have visited there multiple times before and they don’t just break safe, they first ask you to unlock it and if you refuse, only then will it be broken.

Trump is now an ordinary citizen and not above the law, he just like other previous presidents do not have any special status under the law.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by bluebay(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
please read the article
Do you even understand the article nor the reality of what’s happening in America? Trump seems to be the best president ever had by America
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by CrtlAltDel: 2:04am On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

While you keep shining your teeth like a fool about this collapse in American governance and institutional crisis, listen to a man, your fellow lawyer, but 100 times smarter than you (he went to Harvard, you didn’t) about why this is no laughing matter.

Dumb girl. To think for a second I thought you were smart. Now I know why you have so many trolls here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOv3TOpB6j4

Hahaha....you are quoting Ben Shapiro as your source of intellectual discourse grin. This is someone who had a meltdown on Cardi B's WAP song.....imagine!!!

Ben Shapiro worships Trump, google Dan Bongino, Charlie Kirk, Candence Owens these people will kill your likes for Trump....bro sit this one out. 1stGenAmerican is out of your league on this one

"HE WENT TO HARVARD" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 10, 2022
CrtlAltDel:

Hahaha....you are quoting Ben Shapiro as your source of intellectual discourse grin. This is someone who had a meltdown on Cardi B's WAP song.....imagine!!!

Ben Shapiro worships Trump, google Dan Bongino, Charlie Kirk, Candence Owens these people will kill your likes for Trump....bro sit this one out. 1stGenAmerican is out of your league on this one

Shut up. Neither you nor the retardedd mother that birthed you got a Summa cum laude from Harvard law school. So yes, I will definitely take his legal advice over yours. Shining your brown teeth like it’s nothing. Why doesn’t your father have it then? Fool.

And it’s not just Ben. Here’s even left wing politico admitting the Biden DOJ might have made a political miscalculation

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by CrtlAltDel: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lol degenerate. Yes I myself had a mini meltdown about that song. If that’s the kind of crap you want your daughters listening to and celebrating then God help you.

I know all those names you mentioned and they are all beyond your level. Bongino used to be Obama’s lead secret service agent and could have taken him out in a second if he was evil hahahah. Shut up fool. Mentioning men you don’t even have half their achievement.

1stGenAmerican is a broke immigration lawyer looking for husband on Nairaland. I am a businessman but somehow know more about law than that bimbo.

She’s pretty though. I jerk off to that her pic all the time.

Hahahahaha....all these kids on NL, you have issues against that song...a Rap song yet you jerk off to the pic of a fellow forum member !!!...I am done with you because at the end of day you will bring me down to your level and even beat me at it.

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by CrtlAltDel: 3:14am On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Shut up. Neither you nor the retardedd mother that birthed you got a Summa cum laude from Harvard law school. So yes, I will definitely take his legal advice over yours. Shining your brown teeth like it’s nothing. Why doesn’t your father have it then? Fool.

And it’s not just Ben. Here’s even left wing politico admitting the Biden DOJ might have made a political miscalculation

I did not even see this before my initial post. See you are already bringing me to your level and beating me.

.....too many kids on NL....too many!!!

Here let me educate you ....painfully, but because I enjoy educating your kind
1. Who appointed the judge that signed the warrant
2. Who appointed the current FBI director
3.Who signed the law backing the warrant used for the search(if you know how to use google. Search the EO signed by you know who to make the FBI reopen Hillary Clinton's "deleted email" case.)
Tips: Not Joe Biden

Have a great life jerking off that pic grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 10, 2022
CrtlAltDel:

I did not even see this before my initial post. See you are already bringing me to your level and beating me.

.....too many kids on NL....too many!!!

Here let me educate you ....painfully, but because I enjoy educating your kind
1. Who appointed the judge that signed the warrant
2. Who appointed the current FBI director
3.Who signed the law backing the warrant used for the search(if you know how to use google. Search the EO signed by you know who to make the FBI reopen Hillary Clinton's "deleted email" case.)
Tips: Not Joe Biden

Have a great life jerking off that pic grin

1. Judges can be misled or corrupted (read about the Steele dossier and how it was used in search warrants affidavits by the FBI)

2. The FBI director and even the Attorney general probably didn’t know about this raid until the last minute. You are a politically naive dunce that doesn’t know how the deep state operates and haven't even been following developments on this matter.

3. I don’t even know what bullshit you saying here but You’re a slowpoke if you think the FBI hasn’t been conducting illegal, heavy handed raids before “you know who” came into the picture.
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by CrtlAltDel: 3:29am On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

2. The FBI director and even the Attorney general probably didn’t know about this raid until the last minute. You are a politically naive dunce that doesn’t know how the deep state operates and haven't even been following developments on this matter

Lol.....does anybody here on NL wants to educate this non politically naive dunce kid on the above....cos, I don laugh tire sotey my dog don join me dey laugh grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 10, 2022
CrtlAltDel:

Lol.....does anybody here on NL wants to educate this non politically naive dunce kid on the above....cos, I don laugh tire sotey my dog don join me dey laugh grin

Fool. I saw it live on a CNN article today that the FBI director and attorney general were briefed shortly before the raid happened. They were not involved in the planning and execution but of course they are both bureaucratic rubber stamps that will approve whatever the powers that be tell them too.

Continue laughing like the political illiterate you are. I really marvel about the naivety of you fools that think things work according to the book because it’s America. LMAO.

See illiterate. Because Trump appointed Wray means he cannot be corrupted hahahha. Do you think Trump knew who the hell wray was before he become president? The guy was recommended to him by same bureaucrats in the system and he followed their advice as he wasn’t a Washington insider. Olodo.

Go learn politics and stop sodomizing your dog. Pervert.

Don’t worry I am searching for that CNN article and will list it here soon as I find it so I can shut you up.

Naive fool.

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by CrtlAltDel: 4:49am On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Fool. I saw it live on a CNN article today that the FBI director and attorney general were briefed shortly before the raid happened. They were not involved in the planning and execution but of course they are both bureaucratic rubber stamps that will approve whatever the powers that be tell them too.

Continue laughing like the political illiterate you are. I really marvel about the naivety of you fools that think things work according to the book because it’s America. LMAO.

See illiterate. Because Trump appointed Wray means he cannot be corrupt[b]ed hahahha. Do you think Trump knew who the hell wray was before he become president? The guy was recommended to him by same bureaucrats in the system and he followed their advice as he wasn’t a Washington insider. Olodo. [/b]

Go learn politics and stop sodomizing your dog. Pervert.

Don’t worry I am searching for that CNN article and will list it here soon as I find it so I can shut you up.

Naive fool.

Hahahaha....oh gawd this moro.n just keep embarrassing himself. Here let me help you out, as the Director of Fraud Dept, do you get last minute briefing only when someone who commits fraud is just about to be arrested or from day 1, you are the one who always approves investigating a fraud and your sub-ordinates gives you regular update on the matter ....Mr politically naive dunce moro.n!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:21am On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

While you keep shining your teeth like a fool about this collapse in American governance and institutional crisis, listen to a man, your fellow lawyer, but 100 times smarter than you (he went to Harvard, you didn’t) about why this is no laughing matter.

Dumb girl. To think for a second I thought you were smart. Now I know why you have so many trolls here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOv3TOpB6j4

You’re referring to ME as dumb and broke? Neither word is anywhere is my life. And the trolls? Like the schizophrenic one that is saying one day that he had sex with me in a city I’ve never set foot in then the next saying he will send his brother in America to rape me? Or the other one who threatens me with rape and murder almost daily? That’s who you agree and relate to? Wow.
Also, get it right—because I practice immigration law doesn’t make me solely an immigration lawyer. I can settle one case or collect a retainer from a new client for something other than immigration and make more than your yearly salary.
I thought you were cool but my judgement was way off. Good riddance.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2022
CrtlAltDel:

Both of those people he mentioned are busy in the thick of the operation. They both were aware of the search warrant before it was signed and executed.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2022
CrtlAltDel:

I had to read that twice. Ben Shapiro of all people. A man that many White and Black Americans consider to be a raging idiot. I put Ben Shapiro in the same failing class as Alex Jones. Some of these Nigerians are so out of touch when it comes to the real America.
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Why don’t you just marry Trump this babe? He seems to own you.

I’m an American citizen, an American taxpayer, and I took an oath to preserve the law of this land therefore Trump is my business. What’s your excuse for having so much interest in the guy? How is he pounding your yam?

2 Likes

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Czario: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Looking for Hunter's laptop..
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2022
CrtlAltDel:

Hahahaha....oh gawd this moro.n just keep embarrassing himself. Here let me help you out, as the Director of Fraud Dept, do you get last minute briefing only when someone who commits fraud is just about to be arrested or from day 1, you are the one who always approves investigating a fraud and your sub-ordinates gives you regular update on the matter ....Mr politically naive dunce moro.n!!!

Bahahhahaha. Your proof is a Trump tweet? I knew you were retardedd but don’t prove yourself dumb too. Trump speaks like that about everyone he hires! Been like that since his apprentice days.

Again I tell you there’s a difference between how things should work and how things actually work. Except your telling me CNN is lying because I saw this in their own site. And I know CNN is the Bible for you dumb liberals. lOL.

Im at work now. When I have time I will find and post the article and highlight that particular paragraph then you can argue with them. Olodo. I was taking about the raid not the investigation. But of course your stupid Akara seller of a mother never made enough funds to give you a decent education so you can know the difference.
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’re referring to ME as dumb and broke? Neither word is anywhere is my life. And the trolls? Like the schizophrenic one that is saying one day that he had sex with me in a city I’ve never set foot in then the next saying he will send his brother in America to rape me? Or the other one who threatens me with rape and murder almost daily? That’s who you agree and relate to? Wow.
Also, get it right—because I practice immigration law doesn’t make me solely an immigration lawyer. I can settle one case or collect a retainer from a new client for something other than immigration and make more than your yearly salary.

Oya sorry. Haba, good riddance ke? Because of small play? I take it all back. Maybe I had a bit to drink last night lol

You know I don’t relate to any of those guys. And was never aware they said any of those things to you. I don’t condone such talk about any woman regardless of my disagreement with her.

I’ll delete the posts.

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
CrtlAltDel:

Key words “almost certainly” not definitely. I hope you understand how English works?

This one is from Reuters. Just wait. I am looking for that CNN article specifically that stated categorically both the FBI director and the attorney general did not know about the raid until the last minute. Then you can shut up.

1 Like

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

But you sef try dey calm down on top Trump matter. It’s not a good look at all. I don’t want to see you as one of those “crazies” lol. I want to see you as the smart and serious person you come across to be on other topics.

Just my advice sha. Good night.
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by hush15: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2022
linearity:

Bros, it was the FBI they had a court warrant and they are professionals and does this for a leaving, not some motor park touts.

They have a procedure to follow for searches like these and there a website that has detailed interaction between National Archives and Trump lawyers and also the FBI visiting over many months to get documents.

The FBI have visited there multiple times before and they don’t just break safe, they first ask you to unlock it and if you refuse, only then will it be broken.

Trump is now an ordinary citizen and not above the law, he just like other previous presidents do not have any special status under the law.

It was reported that he wasn't at the said property. Instead of being at the Mar-a-lago, he was at Trump tower. How can he be at Trump tower and ask him to open his safe at the other location. Neway, am not saying they can't retrieve whatever, am only saying if there is a less aggressive way of doing it, they should consider it
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by hush15: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Do you understand how search warrants work? Obviously you don’t. The owner isn’t owed advance warning nor does the owner need to be present. The FBI can and does perform raids at the homes of private citizens in this manner almost daily. Why are you acting like Trump is the only one this has happened to? This is how the FBI operates.

Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb answered the knock and let the FBI in. The FBI has been ordering him to turn over the documents for months so if he wanted things to go a different way, he would’ve complied.

Ok...
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Aidejay(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2022
I Can't Believe That Idiot Is Justifying Donald Trump's Infractions Because "Leaders In Nigeria Are Corrupt" Even Went Ahead To Say He Preferes A "Stubborn Trump" To What Ever Nonsense He Typed There.
There Are Some Idiots In This Country Ooooh...!

3 Likes

Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I had to read that twice. Ben Shapiro of all people. A man that many White and Black Americans consider to be a raging idiot. I put Ben Shapiro in the same failing class as Alex Jones. Some of these Nigerians are so out of touch when it comes to the real America.

Correction; Many white and black Americans on the left consider him him to be a raging idiot. Just like many white and black Americans on the right consider Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow to be raging idiots. You see these things are subjective depending on your own political views.

But the fact which I stated is Ben Shapiro is a highly intelligent lawyer and his academic and professional records speak for themselves. Top of his class at UCLA, top of his class at Harvard law, he was moved up a grade twice in high school for being way ahead of his peers. Youngest syndicated columnist in the US writing articles for major publications at age 17.

Babe c’mooon! I know you have strong political views and don’t think much about most republicans but calling a man with that record an idiot?? Putting him in the same class with Alex Jones? Pls don’t allow your biases make you sound ridiculous. I know you are smarter than that.

I will put Bens record up against anybody you consider an intellectual on the left. Just give me a name.
Re: FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida by useni1: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m an American citizen, an American taxpayer, and I took an oath to preserve the law of this land therefore Trump is my business. What’s your excuse for having so much interest in the guy? How is he pounding your yam?
Oh my god, this witch again. You saw two of my pictures a couple of days ago surrounded by bodyguards. I am a man of outstanding reputation and honor. I am globally celebrated. I feed the poor everywhere i go cos i feel their pain and associate with them. Yes i drink ogogoro instead of moet. Original area father like me treated with respect in the slums. You are a witch defending criminals in the court of law thats why you cant find a husband and will never find one. Very easy to detect a lonely and depressed person. Nairaland is your husband where you masturbate on. You are finished woman. Your only hope is to write a long letter of apology to me. I am the key to your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts / Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.