Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State (33609 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dapson73:

Take my word, Wike will decamp but after the 2023 election.

If he succeeds to install the governor under PDP, they will decamp together .

Then the battle of leadership will be between Wike and Amaechi in rivers.

Never say never in Nigeria politics .
Tinubu told you these?

Because I am not understanding

Seems you know Wike more than I do
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by atobs4real(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Think9ja:
Atiku no be Wike mate at all. Wike is trying so hard to be noticed and appeased.
Atiku did well by not choosing him as running mate. So loud and uncouth.

How many votes does he think he has?
Rivers people are educated enough to know who to vote for, unlike our people in the North that vote according to the instructions of their imams and governors

No matter the outcome of the 2023 election, Atiku will forever be a bigger politician than Wike. And in the event that Atiku wins the race without Wike's support, Wike is finnished politically.

With all these madness Wike is displaying, he's further destroying his future presidential ambition (that is if he has).

The only tool Wike is banking on to use against Atiku are his thugs to disrupt the voters.

Atiku is not categorically asking of Wike's help.

All Atiku is asking from Wike is; if you won't support me, just sit down look
Who told you that Mr. Wike can not win with his own calculation?
If he joins the party he wished to, so be it
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by alizma: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Wike is getting pissed off and mad, the way Atiku had repeatedly ignored him and not given into Wike outrageous demands for reconciliation
Atiku no send Wike at all
If that is true, why una eyes dey red over who Wike call to commission his project?

1 Like

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by kingjis: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Think9ja:
Atiku no be Wike mate at all. Wike is trying so hard to be noticed and appeased.

Rivers people are educated enough to know who to vote for, unlike our people in the North that vote according to the instructions of their imams and governors

No matter the outcome of the 2023 election, Atiku will forever be a bigger politician than Wike. And in the event that Atiku wins the race without Wike's support, Wike is finnished politically.

With all these madness Wike is displaying, he's further destroying his future presidential ambition (that is if he has).

The only tool Wike is banking on to use against Atiku are his thugs to disrupt the voters.

Just sit and watch him lose
Lol
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Branzy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I said, might.....because they might wanna vote for Atiku, because of Okowa

Okay but know delta votes for president will be shared like akara
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by ashawopikin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All of sudden governor Wike begins to associate with apc urchins tongue
I think he invited wamako to spite tambuwal
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
lexy2014:

There's nothing to connect. You say u aren't a mumu and dumb and yet you can't differentiate between "who" and "how"? Isn't that shamefully disastrous?

The simple question is "How do these men you are talking about "move" votes?"

It is shameful that you wasted your time learning how to write in English without developing your IQ to understand what is written.

The simple answer is they "move" votes by doing all those things I listed. Now go back and read and see that he" who" does those things is actually employed by "these men" to achieve "how" they want it to be.

Kapsich?!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Alawode01(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jagaban is an ocean that many big fish's are swimming in.

1 Like

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Akerele44(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Laggafin:
This frog voice just loves unecesary attention.. All dis drama wil end nxt year wen em go kollect round 2 Wotowoto

But if he invite PETER OBI for commissioning of his project

I think u wouldn't take it as unecessary attention

2 Likes

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

It is shameful that you wasted your time learning how to write in English without developing your IQ to understand what is written.

The simple answer is they "move" votes by doing all those things I listed. Now go back and read and see that he" who" does those things is actually employed by "these men" to achieve "how" they want it to be.

Kapsich?!!

Did i ask you for "who"? Does the question I asked not already answer the question of "who"? Pls read again:
"How do these men you are talking about "move" votes?"

What does "these men" in the question mean?

Am glad you acknowledged that I can write English. But my question still remains...how can you say you have high IQ, you aren't dumb and you aren't a mumu yet you can't differentiate between "who" and "how"? Pls explain
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Famous606: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wike is the highest politician have seen so far carrying APC governors and senator to commission project them and Buhari have not done for the past five years.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Did i ask you for "who"? Does the question I asked not already answer the question of "who"? Pls read again:

Am glad you acknowledged that I can write English. But my question still remains...how can you say you have high IQ, you aren't dumb and you aren't a mumu yet you can't differentiate between "who" and "how"? Pls explain
You're still asking another question when you're yet to understand the answer to the first question. Go back. Read. Digest the first question with all the explanation for kindergartens I've given you. When it seeps through the thick crevices of your cerebellum, come back and ask another question.
Till then, I regret to inform you that you're not in the right frame of mind to receive another answer from me

1 Like

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Mom007(f): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Modphase:
You foolish n cursed Igbos have started with your foolishness
Is Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji Ugwuanyi Ikpeazu not all 2 term governors and are they not in the senate or going back to the senate ?
Why is your blind Igbo father unable to comment on that but you miserable soul think you own the right to talk about others.
Is madness plaguing your Igbo household ?

Since I am not Igbo, nor do I have any love for any of the crooked politicians you mentioned up in your vile and silly comment, I'll just sit back and let your insults sail over my head , turn around, and go back upon you and your generation. I hope you are not a Nigerian youth... If you are then you are indeed unfortunate if you do not get the message and point behind post. Tueh!
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You're still asking another question when you're yet to understand the answer to the first question. Go back. Read. Digest the first question with all the explanation for kindergartens I've given you. When it seeps through the thick crevices of your cerebellum, come back and ask another question.
Till then, I regret to inform you that you're not in the right frame of mind to receive another answer from me

You still haven't answered the questions.

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by olamike02: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
And suddenly Woke has become a nobody because of his romance with APC . IPOB terrorists will not sleep tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by boldtruthalways: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Think9ja:

Time will tell.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Halo22: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
For those spewing thrash, Atiku needs Rivers State vote as one of the states with block votes. Don't forget he is not sure of Lagos and Kano is bound to be divided due to Kwankwaso and Ganduje's influences.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered the questions.

You still have not understood the answer
You go just dey ask mumu questions
Have you not been in Nigeria on the eve of elections? The mobilization of money, foodstuffs, party agents and even transportation of voters is done by who?
Even after elections when it's time to falsify results, the bribing of electoral officers and cooking of figures is done by who?
If you can answer, then you now know how they "move" votes.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Fadafada231(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
chikason22:
Whether they decided to live at the Brck House Port Harcourt, Rivers do vore through party lines. We vote individual and anyone who is ready to develop the state. As a Rivers man, Ikwerre by tribe, Obio/Akpor bred. I can authoritatively tell anyone who care to listen that my Rivers State is on a total lockdown for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti.

APC and PDP should forget about Rivers State. If they try to
rig, we go show didn

Modifield.
All these visits is for formalities to pepper Atiku. PO 2023

If no be say I be Obe~dient child I for wish Atiku to win this election to teach people like wike lesson. I for wish wike to win the presidential election to retire wike from politics. Wike gragra is pissing me off seriously. I want that imp retired politically.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You still have not understood the answer
Have you not been in Nigeria on the eve of elections? The mobilization of money, foodstuffs, party agents and even transportation of voters is done by who?
Even after elections when it's time to falsify results, the bribing of electoral officers and cooking of figures is done by who?
If you can answer, then you now know how they "move" votes.

Let me itemise the questions for you.

1. Did i ask you for "who"? Does the question I asked not already answer the question of "who"?

2. Pls read again:

3. What does "these men" in the question above mean?

4. Am glad you acknowledged that I can write English. But my question still remains...how can you say you have high IQ, you aren't dumb and you aren't a mumu yet you can't differentiate between "who" and "how"? Pls explain
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Jesusloveyou: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Penguin2:
He received Sanwolu yesterday

Today he’s receiving Wamako.

Both Tinubu’s men.

Wike what do you have up your sleeve?

Well, I still believe Wike will NEVER work for Tinubu.
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist cannot believe their eye. we told them.
they said river state is obituary.
wike can not work for where he and river state will not benefit.
tinubu is the only president that can reward everyone at the same time
tinubu is the best president.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by sharrp: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lockdown for who ? �
chikason22:
Whether they decided to live at the Brck House Port Harcourt, Rivers do vore through party lines. We vote individual and anyone who is ready to develop the state. As a Rivers man, Ikwerre by tribe, Obio/Akpor bred. I can authoritatively tell anyone who care to listen that my Rivers State is on a total lockdown for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti.

rig, we go show didn

Modifield.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by NoToTerrorists: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Even if he want he make friends with sultan of sokoto like he did in 2019.. hoping tambuwal will help him buy Emirs in the North..

Aboki never assist Tinubu wey help them get power finish .. even with all his loyalty and bullion van

E come be Wike grin.

That one wey the use money to buy relevancy.. Aboki go chop you mugu .. still keep you for prison with efcc and all this your newly found friends go dey busy .. very busy to pick your calls

Ask your of Ogboni friend Rochas .. he will tell you more

Power to the people
North 2023
lol
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Jesusloveyou: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
olamike02:
And suddenly Woke has become a nobody because of his romance with APC . IPOB terrorists will not sleep tonight.
they're disappointed wike is not obedient
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by daygee12: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
englishmart:
While you're harvesting your agbado, your grand ancestor is being packaged like an astronaut for medicals.
only Igbos believe this
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Let me itemise the questions for you.

1. Did i ask you for "who"? Does the question I asked not already answer the question of "who"?

2. Pls read again:

4. Am glad you acknowledged that I can write English. But my question still remains...how can you say you have high IQ, you aren't dumb and you aren't a mumu yet you can't differentiate between "who" and "how"? Pls explain

Let me itemize the answers for you
1. Have you not been in Nigeria on the eve of elections? The mobilization of money, foodstuffs, party agents and even transportation of voters is done by who?
2. Even after elections when it's time to falsify results, the bribing of electoral officers and cooking of figures is done by who?
3. If you can answer, then you now know how they "move" votes.
4. If you still can't connect the "how" to the "who" then it shows you're too dumb to even ask questions.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Let me itemize the answers for you
1. Have you not been in Nigeria on the eve of elections? The mobilization of money, foodstuffs, party agents and even transportation of voters is done by who?
2. Even after elections when it's time to falsify results, the bribing of electoral officers and cooking of figures is done by who?
3. If you can answer, then you now know how they "move" votes.
4. If you still can't connect the "how" to the "who" then it shows you're too dumb to even ask questions.

Still doesn't answer the questions.

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Mccullum: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
cheesy Obi urchins will face reality after the announcement of presidential election results

they will get it clear that election is not on social medias once again,

they failed to learn from the 2015, 2019 elections, Atikulators dominated social medias then

still they loss together, heavy weight champion can't be compare with light weight champion,

Obi supporters will still taste another defeat in 2023 by when ABAT sworn in as president of FRN.. grin

Wike is making them to be suffering from high blood pressure grin
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by EdwardRandy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
chikason22:

rig, we go show didn

Modifield.
Ikwerre is not a tribe, it's a clan in igbo land. Same way we have the Abiriba, Ezza, Ika people etc in various parts of igbo land. I come in peace
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Benosky1990(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wike is ikwere portharcourt Rivers state and they have been betrayals from Day one........
I have witnessed him kill igbos comfortably so I'm never surprised �,
Is left for who never mature to keep believing in Nigeria ��.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by BethiMcCauley: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by adiori0303: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
The same buffons clamouring for power to shift to the south and so embittered that tinubu emerged are still the same people supporting atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.