Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu (34891 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Christane: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
don't mock is age or ill health. ...tinubu was once young but now he his old he have every right to fall sick .. today we re young tomorrow he will be old ....today we re strong tomorrow we might be sick ...dis life Na turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
they not many here that will death before politicians especially those the group terrorists
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by obaaderemi: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
tommy589:

Roosevelt was incapacitated when he steered USA to WW2 victory. He was the only president that spent 3 terms and died while in his 4th term

Not that I care who rule Nigeria. If Awolowo,Zik,Balewa,Thatcher,Reagan etc can be resurrected to run on a joint ticket they will fail. Work on the constitution first and we can have the country of our dreams
Roosevelt died at 63, became president at 45. Now we are asking Tinubu to come and be president at 80. Roosevelt wasn't senile when he died, he had only lost the use of his legs due to polio. He still had his wits about him. Comparing him to Tinubu is deceit. This was how we started with Buhari, now the whole country is suffering from that mistake.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
As if that is the point

Tinubu's health/age is part of this election cycle. Whether people like it or not

Why wouldn't it be??

If you say you want children but the lady you're engaged to is 42, are your relatives disrespecting her by pointing out her age? Or are they stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by adecz: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
But old people should accept
old age instead of denying it.

Old people are expected to rest and
share their wisdom with the younger
leaders and not to be leaders themselves.

That is why there is a retirement age❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Old age is a blessing, let's respect the elderly, respect is part of our culture.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Blakpot: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Heard!
He's old and sick and yet he wants to become the president?
The presidency is now a position for old and sick elites; the late Yaradua, Buhari and now Tinubu.
God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by frog12: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
don't mind this LIAR. HE'S spreading the story that TINUBU is sick shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Timekeeper452: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
He is lucky to see old age cos our money stolen keeps on sustaining him.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Giltexo: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
I openly and officially declare that am mocking him ..if old man no respect himself ..this is what he will get..I will mock him again and again...cos he is already making mockry of the future of my kids ..and I will mock him with my whole heart ..f**k him and you that is not facing the problem you have created in your home f**k you too

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by jrusky(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Honestly it is a very sad situation mocking someone because of his ailment its so sad.

Tinubu should have support osibanjo ad all these bruhaha will not occur.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by aestake: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:
Whether you mock Tinubu or praise him, death will come when it will come. A person's praises or mockery of Tinubu's age does not determine his/her life span.

I do not agree with mocking a person's old age but please stop using this sentimental blackmail as an excuse to justify putting this country into the hands of a frail and possibly senile man. We are not yet out of the consequences of that mistake, we should not make it again.
I tell ya. That actor no get sense after all.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:
Whether you mock Tinubu or praise him, death will come when it will come. A person's praises or mockery of Tinubu's age does not determine his/her life span.

I do not agree with mocking a person's old age but please stop using this sentimental blackmail as an excuse to justify putting this country into the hands of a frail and possibly senile man. We are not yet out of the consequences of that mistake, we should not make it again.

You are much blessed for this well balanced and well thought comment. Permission to borrow

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by socialjustice93: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is it true your wives unfollowed each other on instagram? sad
check my sig below
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Chyma231(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Baba wey no well , e dey shout .....make una help me complete m....obi for president #
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Segzy19: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Elections will come and go ..

It is senseless to lose objectivity and throw away decorum and manners just because of election...

You don't support a candidate, no worries. Let him be. It's not by force...

The same way they said Buhari will die before the election or that he will die in office. The same Buhari is still serving us sour breakfast. Till tomorrow he never die....
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by chikason22(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
No one is mocking Tinubu
Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention.

We don't want more harm to Nigeria
Can't hold a flag firmly

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
tommy589:

Roosevelt was incapacitated when he steered USA to WW2 victory. He was the only president that spent 3 terms and died while in his 4th term

Not that I care who rule Nigeria. If Awolowo,Zik,Balewa,Thatcher,Reagan etc can be resurrected to run on a joint ticket they will fail. Work on the constitution first and we can have the country of our dreams

Pls what was the level of patriotism Roosevelt had for his country compared to the level of patriotism Tinubu has for nigeria?

What is wrong with the constitution and how is it preventing the emergence of the country of our dreams?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Gourdoinc(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
We will continue to mock him sir. You should come out and collect your money from him so we know where you stand. As for tinubu, we will.show him and his illiterate supporters hell on earth. We never even serve the main course, this one na appetiser
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's reality of life that some of these fools talking about Tinubu's health will even die before him.
It's not wishing anyone bad luck, it's just fact of life.
Is there any guarantee that Obi will live longer than Tinubu or Atiku?
Is tomorrow guaranteed to anyone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Akharmony: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Old age or not m, nobody is living this earth alive. .
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by ofuonyebi: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Leave them Yul...
They are all the children of Obi
obit=uary

You know what that means already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:
they are many here that will die before Tinubu especially those IPOB terrorists

He should go and rest since he is an old man
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by OyigboUpdate: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:

Surely

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by OLOKOESHIN: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:

Continue the Mockery Teenager
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pandev:
The children of hate and perdition will come for his head for this innocent advice. I wonder what those f00ls will do after their lying machine (Obi) come distant 4th in the next year presidential election. grin

"Whether you mock Tinubu or praise him, death will come when it will come. A person's praises or mockery of Tinubu's age does not determine his/her life span.

I do not agree with mocking a person's old age but please stop using this sentimental blackmail as an excuse to justify putting this country into the hands of a frail and possibly senile man. We are not yet out of the consequences of that mistake, we should not make it again."

- booblacain

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by virginchaser(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
It is a ready made biblical curse which is not about Tinubu himself. Youths no longer respects elderly anymore. May God show mercy on our eering youths.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Genetically7: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zgey

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by DeleTaller: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:
It's not even just the delusional reta@ded brainwashed Obi diots, many people will die before Tinubu, that's just fact of life.
I know couple of people that have passed away in this year alone even though we have old people that everyone thought will die first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.