Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 PM

Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) (37815 Views)

Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him / Speed Darlington Shares Explicit Photo Of Him Receiving 'head' From A Woman / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by sukkot: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
tonididdy:

Travel&see
just tell us what it is. or forever hold your peace
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the machine cycle is long YES, but it takes me 2 mins to load a machine at home, set it on washing/drying and leave for the day....even if i didnt have a dryer, i would still leave for the day, do my things and take the clothes out the machine when i return home, and use 2 mins to hang the clothes.

now compare that with someone who needs to gather all his dirty laundry in a bag and take it down the street to a laudromat then WAIT for the washing cycle to be over to then shift the clothes from washer to dryer then WAIT AGAIN for the cycle to be over (maybe put some more coins if everything is not all dried up) to then bring back his clean laundry home....before he can go on to do what he needs to do that day.

Got it grin
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by ike007(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Let him shut up jare.him get money ni...poor brat like Him. Begging his fans for money. It's even a laundry mat centre not his personal washing machine. And some yéyé people for naira land will buy this nonsense he is saying... mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by ike007(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
killmods:
So speed Darlington or wtv counts himself amongs the wealthy? This guy... I don't even know any of his useless songs. The only advantage the rich have here in Nigeria is that u can completely evade most taxes and afford to bypass laws that subjects the activities of the common man. Any other thing is b.s. When you are truly rich u enjoy it anywhere in the globe. Ask the Dangote's or the Otedola's to mention a few.. silly joker cheesy

My man .a bottle of André for you...most simple and intelligent answer since the stupid post. Abeg make you loud am for the yéyé people wet dey talk rubbish for here

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by crusufixo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Facts.......
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Ykc2(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cypress042:
African is a sweet continent.

Noted cool
apart families nothing sweet for nigeria
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by PROPEACE: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what a foolish man.... if he was rich in the US he would A) have a washing machine in his own house and B) have a maid to do his laundry for him (regardless of her salary, since you are rich)

this dude should stop talking about what he doesnt know. being rich is sweet WHEREVER YOU MAY BE IN THE WORLD!
He will pay the maid decently in USA. To the typical Nigerian rich man, it is only when they have so much money but pay very low for such services that they feel happy. The person doing the laundry must look poor and hagard, only then will they feel rich.
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by PoliteActivist: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what a foolish man.... if he was rich in the US he would A) have a washing machine in his own house and B) have a maid to do his laundry for him (regardless of her salary, since you are rich)

this dude should stop talking about what he doesnt know. being rich is sweet WHEREVER YOU MAY BE IN THE WORLD!

It is much sweeter in Africa because lots of very poor who'd do anything for money and lots officials who can be bribed. Not in a society where everyone is basically ok. Ask Ekweremadus. But of course it's not right

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Bfly: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
How much he get to call himself rich in USA?

I doubt if hin networth enter 100,000 bucks.
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Karnice600: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Being fulfilled is sweet rather. There are two different things. I know you understand what the guy means. More liabilities, more expenses; taxes and all.
It's for similar reason most American private companies moved manufacturing lines to China as opposed to Dangote, enjoying favoritism here in Naija.
The guy is right in a way.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:
It is much sweeter in Africa because lots of very poor who'd do anything for money and lots officials who can be bribed. Not in a society where everyone is basically ok. Ask Ekweremadus. But of course it's not right

Asia, South America, Middle east are all places filled with poor people that are also used/abused with money... even in the US/Europe, with money you can break many laws and get away with it (ask baba Trump). just get yourself a powerful lawyer!
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
PROPEACE:
He will pay the maid decently in USA. To the typical Nigerian rich man, it is only when they have so much money but pay very low for such services that they feel happy. The person doing the laundry must look poor and hagard, only then will they feel rich.

to have a housegirl/boy in Nigeria is almost free... you dont need to be rich for that. dont confuse rich African people abusing the law with having a maid in Africa.
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by kunle75(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Thank you, I don't even need to address the guy,even me I have my own machine in my basement and some apartment building also provides in some cases,I don't know what he's talking about self.
This is what everyone does here irrespective of your status.
Some guys self ,I tire oooo
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by uniquetechng: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

There some heavy fabrics like your blanket that cannot be washed by your washing machine at home so you have to take them to Laundmart where they have industrial washing machine to wash them, and you handle the washing yourself no matter your status.

Beside you don't have to be rich to own a washing machine in the US as they're not expensive but you cant install the industrial models in your home

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by uniquetechng: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
kunle75:

Thank you, I don't even need to address the guy,even me I have my own machine in my basement and some apartment building also provides in some cases,I don't know what he's talking about self.
This is what everyone does here irrespective of your status.
Some guys self ,I tire oooo
They're some heavy fabrics like your blanket that cannot be washed by your washing machine at home so you have to take them to Laundmart where they have industrial washing machine to wash them, and you handle the washing yourself no matter your status.

Beside you don't have to be rich to own a washing machine in the US as they're not expensive but you cant install the industrial models in your home
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by etrange: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
He is not rich. I am not rich, but I've never had any reason to use a public laundry equipment ever since I Ieft Nigeria. It's just that Africa has certain level of poverty that makes you feel rich. There's always someone willing to take anything just to eat.

3 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by etrange: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
uniquetechng:
They're some heavy fabrics like your blanket that cannot be washed by your washing machine at home so you have to take them to Laundmart where they have industrial washing machine to wash them, and you handle the washing yourself no matter your status.

Actually, many houses with laundry rooms have heavy-duty washing machines that can wash any type of blankets. It usually sits on the floor and has a top cover like a big drum. It's mostly apartments/small townhouses that have the fit-in type and that normally comes as part of the building.

The guy is not rich. Africa just has a level of poverty that makes one feel rich sometimes. There's always someone willing to do the job for a penny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is basically what I told one guy bout this money thingy in Naija... Cos many people are poor that's why when they are rich they see people to oppress, people to beg them, people to worship them...

If na abroad wey all man get basic ammenities, dem no send you...

Na you go find way spend your money lowkey

2 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Coldie:

By Nigeria standards he is not. Like I said before, if he says he is rich let him not go abroad for one year.

Somebody way come from abroad fit envision say him want spend #2million in 3 months or less does that mean he is a rich man.

U don ever hear say speed Darlington shutdown any club for anywhere or say him spray anybody money before?

Even when ohi Cubana do him mama burial based on the way them being dae spend money the guy dae shout say how dem dae use see this money

Lmao, shutting down clubs or spraying people money doesn’t translate to being rich .
Being extravagant doesn’t translate to riches.
Prudent spending also doesn’t translate to being broke..
We have different money attitude
By Nigeria standard, speed darlington is rich. He earns above average salary in Nigeria and I’m sure he’ll worth 10m plus..

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cypress042:
African is a sweet continent.

Noted cool

No

Africa is a suffering continent. Slavery and oppression continent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by HltSong: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
This is basically what I told one guy bout this money thingy in Naija... Cos many people are poor that's why when they are rich they see people to oppress, people to beg them, people to worship them...

If na abroad wey all man get basic ammenities, dem no send you...

Na you go find way spend your money lowkey

People to beg and worship abi?

Na em make you dey run reverse psychology for women wey dey this forum. They insult them when dem no insult you first

You no respect ya mama at all and I must discipline you.

Useless @nim@l. You go rot for this sh!t hole. Na em fit you wella.
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Cypress042(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ykc2:
apart families nothing sweet for nigeria
cheesy
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
With his money in Nigeria standard he is rich but same money living in America, Dude you are a poor church rat

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Benefits of walking and obeying God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFx_jfHjIJU
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
He's right
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Backpedal: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Maybe he needs to re evaluate the definition of Rich in his dictionary

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by Drbolie(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
When you get Rich in Dollars and pounds as well as in nairaland you can do allow things with your money.

Contact DRBOLIE ENTERPRISE for all kinds of agricultural produce such as yam, garri, Palm oil, groundnut etc. We deliver Nationwide. Email. drbolieenter@gmail.com
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obviously, he is only rich in Africa because people can be hired to do your laundry through the Western world. He is do8ng his own laundry because he can’t afford hired help wherever he is. There are also businesses and individuals that will pick up your dirty laundry and drop it off clean and fresh in just a few hours.
I’m not what I’d consider rich and rarely do I do my own laundry and it’s the same for hundreds of thousands of other people. I have a high capacity washer and dryer that I sometimes use but most times, I get pick up and drop off service for $10/load. My usual volume is 5 loads and with tip, I pay less than $60. If this guy is really rich or at least financially comfortable, he could do the same. And there are cheaper services. You can also get someone to clean your dwelling and do your laundry for a very fair price.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
etrange:
He is not rich. I am not rich, but I've never had any reason to use a public laundry equipment ever since I Ieft Nigeria. It's just that Africa has certain level of poverty that makes you feel rich. There's always someone willing to take anything just to eat.

This person is correct.
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Africans leader use hunger against the people that why, that why being rich here is like heaven on Earth

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by ivolt: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Are Gates and Zuckerberg the only wealthy people in America? Don't you understand the differnce between wealth and fame? Some people are wealthy and unknown. They can walk into a bar and you'll never know. Even actors that don't have money get treated like gods because of fame. WE're talking about money here not fame
You are confusing yourself.

Wealth and fame are not mutually exclusive.
You claimed it is here that they treat rich people like god(which by the way is an exaggeration).
I countered by pointing out that rich people have influence everywhere they live.

Then you now change the topic to fame because I used Gates and Zuckerberg.
Okay any unnamed wealthy man is treated like a god by those who know them to be wealthy. Are you satisfied now?

A billionaire from Anambra will not be treated any differently than an average person in a shopping mall in Lagos
for obvious reason. While the same man could command huge respect in his hometown.
Re: Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) by NaBanga: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2022
His "sweetness" is enslaving and suppressing his fellow African. Black people need to develop themselves. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos / EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) / "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.