Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor (44654 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by obailala(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Adakintroy:

Let him do it first. Let him kill kanu and let igbos be Nigerians then I know we are one.

For now you guys are two faced.
Lol... joker!.. vote whoever you like and stop losing sleep over others.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Canberra55: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo? well Muslims don't need hype, they are silently doing their thing.
your own target to get 1 million likes is to start every comment with "IGBO?" So now all christians na ibo abi? I just dey laff you from afar as u de zuwor dey go. Ozworr. Endoplasmic reticulum like you.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by PastorFire: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please, where can i get Peter Obi face cap in Jos?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by PastorFire: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Any Yoruba, whether Christian or non Christian that votes Obi is a bastard. I can't stand the foolishness and insolence of the liar called Peter Obi, anymore. He represents Igbos and drug paddlers

I'm Yoruba and i will not only vote for Peter Obi but campaign seriously for Peter Obi with my resources.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by aviara: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Can you allow your sister to marry a notorious
corrupt drug lord ? Tinubu has been rejected.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by aviara: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
When yorubas were busy insulting Jonathan and saying Buhari will change Nigeria for the better, did they really meant it or it was just a strategy to use Buhari to ride to power (emilokan)

Yorubas don't mind to set Nigeria ablaze just for them to achieve their regional agenda. They are such an unpatriotic and selfish set of people.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by aviara: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am not Igbo's but it still baffles me why Yorubas hate Igbo's so much.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by sweetjohn(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
IamPatriotic:

Idiot! In your small brain, anyone who supports Asiwaju is a Yoruba Muslim. I'm a Christian, a Member of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries. I'll vote Tinubu and he will win, only a bastard Yoruba will trade a Yoruba man for an ordinary ibo failure. For information, there is no such nomenclature as Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim. Its a nonsense creation of the ibos. To average Yoruba, religion is secondary both CAN and MURIC can go to hell. It's our culture, tradition and values before your stupid and divisive religions.
Thank God you heard the anionted minister "any christian who is not Obifient is have eaten the forbidden fruit of disobidient". My dear, heaven is not meant for every christians. Even Judas one of Jesus disciple betrayed and sold Jesus, how much you a chronic tinubu agbero.

Abeg pass away. What kind of nonsense christian join the Muslim to abuse the leaders upholding the body of Christ? that kind of foolish christians is fighting his own faith he professes. You are just demonuc and you don't know it
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Abdu81: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
maximazi:

Lol...
This one is already out of the game.
The battle is only for obi and atiku.
Tinubu has already gone into oblivion
He is not in the race at all.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Lakside1955(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

Shut the Bleep up, I’m typical Muslim, spent 11 years in Arabic school b4 using 5yrs in lasu to study Arabic education, and I’m 100% obedient, say another thing bro

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Shikini: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Exactly
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by aviara: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari and APC has destroyed Nigeria.

1. Peter Obi is coming to make sure our university system works effectively.

2. He is coming to make sure our youths are gainfully employed.

3. He wants to move Nigeria from consumption to production.

4. He is coming to cut the cost of governance and reduce waste in public service.

5. He is coming to stop unnecessary borrowing like Buhari has been doing.

6. He is coming to sanitize corruption in the military and boost the morale of our soldiers through proper and timely payment of allowances to ensure safety for all.

7.Peter Obi is coming to attract foreign direct investment to the country.

8. He is coming to stabilize the naira and our economy which Osibanjo and Buhari has destroyed.

9. Obi is coming to unite Nigerians and give every part of the country a sense of belonging.

10. He is coming to clean the mess created by Buhari and the evil party.

If you truly love this country,
Please vote Peter Obi
For prosperity, unity and progress

I am from the south south
I am Obidient
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by goodheart01: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Why should I vote for a man who’s only solution is agbado and cassava?

Why should I vote for a man too old to even hold his own weight up?

Why should I vote for a man who can’t face a crowd and make coherent speech filled with points reeking of intellectual prowess

I’m not mad to vote for a BAT
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Adakintroy: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
obailala:
Lol... joker!.. vote whoever you like and stop losing sleep over others.

Just thought I wake you up to reality. But it's ok! You can go back to sleep.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by aviara: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
The only thing Tinubu knows is how to tax and milk the people through multiple taxation. He has even started saying government should increase the tax net. Tinubu is ready to tax jobless unemployed people.

He will convert most national assets to his personal properties through fake concessions using proxies to expand his business empire.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Canberra55: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Peter Obi is the new move of God.

For the first time, Igbos, Yorubas and Northerners are working together in agreement, with full trust.

Imagine what will happen to the unity of this country if Peter Obi wins. Nigeria will be stronger and more united.

A Tinubu presidency will weaken the unity of this country. An Atiku presidency will widen the mistrust between the North and South.

I am Atikulate, but I'll vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
HMMMM. BABA THIS YOVR COMMENT SHOULD WIN NAIRALAND BEST POST OF ALL TIME AWARD. FOR A MOMENT,I HAD TO PAUSE TO READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...UR BRAIN IS TRULY ARTICULATE AND OBIDIENT. I SWEAR I GO SCREENSHOT AM.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by VirileNelly2420: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Wot do u mean by Igbo? Does d name resemble Igbo to u? Dats not Igbo plz... Just a patriotic Nigerian..., possibly middlebelt
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by newnigerdelta00: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
rubbish talk. God is the greatest politician ever. Do you know what it takes to to throw devil from heaven and his revolting agents?

Wetin you know?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by VirileNelly2420: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m first a tribesman before being a Christian, therefore my vote goes to the Asiwaju of Nigeria. BAT/SHETTIMA 2023
Oh, u ain't even voting for competency, u're voting tribe.... U're d real problem of dis nation. Plz change dis mindset, its so awful.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by aviara: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
aviara:
Buhari and APC has destroyed Nigeria.

1. Peter Obi is coming to make sure our university system works effectively.

2. He is coming to make sure our youths are gainfully employed.

3. He wants to move Nigeria from consumption to production.

4. He is coming to cut the cost of governance and reduce waste in public service.

5. He is coming to stop unnecessary borrowing like Buhari has been doing.

6. He is coming to sanitize corruption in the military and boost the morale of our soldiers through proper and timely payment of allowances to ensure safety for all.

7.Peter Obi is coming to attract foreign direct investment to the country.

8. He is coming to stabilize the naira and our economy which Osibanjo and Buhari has destroyed.

9. Obi is coming to unite Nigerians and give every part of the country a sense of belonging.

10. He is coming to clean the mess created by Buhari and the evil party.

If you truly love this country,
Please vote Peter Obi
For prosperity, unity and progress

I am from the south south
I am Obidient

I am Ismail from Kaduna
I am Obidient
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by coputa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Peter Obi can't make it.most of those hyping him now does'nt have pvc.the major contenders are ATIKU and BAT and analysis shows that none of them will be able to complete their two term tenure if any of them wins,on account of age and health grounds.so,the search light is now beamed on their running mates.which favours BAT because of his northern muslim runing mate which seem to align with the north,and we all know what this means.coupled with the tribal sentiment of the south west,Tinubu is most favoured to clinch the ticket.ATIKU's running mate,OKOWA,an igbo man from the south is almost in the same stead with Obi,they would not get much votes from the north,because they want to retain power and the shared votes of the south/south and south/east cannot give Obi victory.labour party is labouring for APC,no wonder BAT said that they're labouring in vain.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Mrkindness: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Wetin you know?
I know that Mohammed was defeated and cast out of heaven and that's politics. Obi will deal with Tinubu and Atiku too.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by stephenponti(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkDl1nxstiE

This trending video captures the moment a pastor was telling her congregations that the time is now.

agbadorians will not like this video
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ChukwuObe: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
aviara:
I am not Igbo's but it still baffles me why Yorubas hate Igbo's so much.

But does it baffle you why so many Igbos hate Yorubas so much despite that most of their family live in Yoruba land? Have you eveer seen comments against Tinubu/Yorubas everyday? Dont be an hypocrite man
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by int0x80(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
ShaqFu:
It's a bad idea bro.
Ok, but why do you think that's a bad idea?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ChukwuObe: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Oh, u ain't even voting for competency, u're voting tribe.... U're d real problem of dis nation. Plz change dis mindset, its so awful.

Olu Falae was far far better than OBJ in 1999, yet you and your family voted against him. So stop the crap

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Naajjii: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
efepeppereski:

I keep laughing at you. This election will shock you guys. There are more christain-majority states in Nigeria than Muslim-majority states. In fact, there are 10 states in Nigeria with nearly 100 per cent Christain indigenous population. This Muslim Muslim ticket will galvanize the Christains to vote. You guys should expect shockwaves.

Just know that they cannot write results again in the North with the deployment of the BVAS. The Northern population is a fraud. Let me let you know they have remove the column for religion in next year census. If you are smart, you should know why. And there are 2 strong Muslim candidates in the race. I so pity Tinubu for waking up the christain population in Nigeria who were previously apathetic to voting.
Look at this joker, if you like keep up with your unrealistic expectation. Whether you like it or not Muslim will be your president next year.
The reason religion was removed from census was because of the tension and crisis. Not just religion also ethnicity was removed due to the current state of Nigeria, you are a fish brain, you just sit down analysis and assume things according to what suit grin keep having false hope and expection.
For your analysis of states, most of the top states with highest numbers of populations are Muslims states infact the top 10 has 9 Muslims states. While States with the lowest populations are Christians states.
It's even obvious that christians are minority with way CAN keep crying and complaining everyday. If you think it is because of President Buhari being a Muslim, I would like to remind you that CAN cried and complained even louder when Jonathan a Christian was the president. grin grin
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Tinububalls: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Adakintroy:

So he identify as a biafran and as a Nigerian. Can't have that.

The pledge is to Nigeria my country to be "faithfully loyal and honest"
He's Igbo, and if you can't vote for him because he is Igbo then so be it. If Obi no win Heaven no go fall.
If Obi wins Biafra agitation won't stop, but it may reduce. So if you claim you love Nigeria you know the right person to vote for.
Vote your conscience.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by coldcandy: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Praise be the Lord
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by xevove2061: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
jetpack:
APC made the worst decision. Nigeria is in a religious crisis, you go carry one way ticket.

Terrorism crisis, you go carry Boko haram supporter.

Old and sick president crisis, you go carry person wey Buhari healthy pass.

Na wa oo

God no be fool. when he wants to destroy and shame someone he first make him stubborn and mad.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Pristine664: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
aviara:
When yorubas were busy insulting Jonathan and saying Buhari will change Nigeria for the better, did they really meant it or it was just a strategy to use Buhari to ride to power (emilokan)

Yorubas don't mind to set Nigeria ablaze just for them to achieve their regional agenda. They are such an unpatriotic and selfish set of people.

The same Yorubas that are helping you to promote your Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign / Protesting Women Seal Hotel Harbouring Alleged ESN Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.