Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor (44615 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Mrkindness: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Basher8583:

Mumu.

You guys have turned everything to a religious tussle.

Muslim will not vote for Obi due to his portrayed bigotry.

And I no so many Christians that will not vote for Obi. In fact even in his Anambra people wey no go vote am plenty dia because they habour serious sentiments against him.
please prove one bigotry about Obi, you hate him because he is a Christian, and you are a Muslim . Islam has been preaching against Christian president of not why will northern Muslims not vote northern Christian for president or VP ?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by efepeppereski: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Naajjii:

Ha ha this one is Ignorant, go and check for yourself the complaints of Christians during OBJ,Yaradua, GEJ and even from military time. Are there not cry of Islamization? Have you ever seen any cry of Christianisation? grin grin
So Obi understand diversity right? But you people made it a Christian thing. From what your pastors and churches are saying all over. That is what brought about this debate we are on. If Christians alone or holy spirit or whatever will make Obi president why didn't he pick a northerner Christian as deputy , why did he pick a Jihadist to pair with him? grin grin You don't need Muslims to make Obi president and we would like to see that.
Atleast APC presents a Muslim Muslim ticket, we slso want to see a Christian Christian since Christians are the majority in Nigeria as you said.
I don't take any profile name as anything, any name used on this platform could be anything. You are from Delta State, I understand that there lots of Nyamiri In Delta. Majority of Obi supporters are nyanmiri people their cousins. Obi presidential campaign is a tribal thing.

Lol. You are saying christains were crying of islamization in Obasanjo, Yaradua, and Jonathan government. Lol. You are really a big clown. Point me to a source that reported christains complaining of islamization during those administration's? Of course, you have none.

Who doesn't know that Buhari is a big religious and ethnic bigot. Buhari is the most divisive president in Nigeria.

See your lords at APC know that if they play religious politics, Tinubu will be disgraced even in the South West o. I am in Yoruba land o, so you can't tell me nonsense. You think for them to be desperate to go n hire fake bishops and APC chairman that is a Muslim now going to church to shout praise the lord, they don't know what they are doing. Tinubu can only win South West by playing the tribal card, which is exactly what is he doing now. Sanwo Olu is now shouting Yoruba Lokan o.

Muslim votes alone cannot produce the president of Nigeria. If not, Buhari would have won presidency in 2011. APC know that. Just like christain votes too.

Why r u having problem with Peter obi choice of Datti. Is that not the sane thing to do in a diverse nation like Nigeria? Is that not what other presidents in this 4th republic have been doing? Since Tinubu has choose to divide this country further with his shameful choice, he should face the consequences.

For my tribe, you can tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night. APC agenda is to link Obi candidacy to Igbo and IPOB. And they have failed woefully. Sane and well-meaning Nigerians are supporting Peter Obi.

Campaign dey come. Una eye go clear. You think when Governor Obaseki was warning other parties to take Obi serious, you think he doesn't know what he was saying. I am praying that APC n PDP should underestimate Obi.

I hope you are collecting money for defending Tinubu. You should tell them to triple your pay. It is really a tough job defending a man that can't even tell Nigerians something as simple as the name of the primary and secondary schools he attended. A whole SAN was making a fool of himself just to defend Tinubu primary and secondary school certificates, telling us great men don't have to go to primary and secondary school. Lol. Keyamo is not a great man as he attended primary and secondary school. APC are really clowns. I believe you yourself can mention the name of the primary and secondary school you attended easily.

This is my last response to you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by lexy2014: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Whobedatte:

The revolution will consume you , it will send you to your early grave , Aboki Be obidient!!!

Is the "revolution" about the enthronement of a man or the enthronement of the constitution?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by hush15: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

This election is going to determine whether Nigeria will survive and become prosperous or whether it will collapse and never to rise.

There is a gathering of patriotic Nigerians on one side, hoping, praying and fighting to see that Nigeria survives and become great in our lifetime and these ones are mainly the youths spending their own money, time and resources to campaign for Obi. On the other side, forces of evil are also gathering. Their agenda is to sustain the wicked status quo that has impoverished everyone. To these ones, even if the likes let it burn to ashes provided they're milking the system and this group are the ones supporting Tinubu.

Nigeria is already on a cliff hanger but I pray that may the Will of God triumph!

Amen o. May God's will and purpose be done for this country. Our faith in God and Yeshua remains firm and ground and know we will triumph. The time is NOW.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Tinububalls: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Adakintroy:

Yes. He has every right. If he declares his alliance and renounce Biafra openly. Just want to be certain he is with us. Do you have any reservations?
I don't understand, is Biafra in existence?
Do you want him to say he's not a Biafran on National T.V, did he ever said he's a biafran?
Someone that murdered MASSOB. So he should start behaving like Joe Igbokwe, licking ass of your tribesmen before you will vote.
Insecurity never reach your side man. Vote your choice man. And don't regret your actions afterwards.
I no wan hear, Please forgive me, I made mistakes voting for A.P.C the second time.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by iamme1234(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
midehi2:

Just see your own view, even inside this stone & thorns in Nigeria, na wao, some people no get sense stall, see reasoning cheesy cheesy

Fool at its peak
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Spandau: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Majority of all those attacked and killed are Muslims in the north...but dont bother to make noise...while Christians because of hypocrisy try to turn the narrative...

We have documented evidence and wil diagrace you and expose you at due time...

You will never get to hear stories of their
attacks against muslims in the biased
media until the Muslims decide to
undertake a reprisal counter attack
which is caused by lack of action by the
security agencies and government..
that's when all hell will break loose and
you will begin to read about "Unprovoked
Attacks on Defenceless Women &
Children" bla bla bla.

The media would never bother to
investigate the root causes or context of
why the counter attack took place
amongst other salient and open factors,
but will push the idea that the attack was
'unprovoked'
The hatred against northern Muslims by
the inferiority complex ridden physce of
Northern Christians lasts a lifetime...it's
one that has been ingrained into their
hearts right from their homes,
communities, schools and churches etc.
This hatred continues to grow and is
expressed right from their cradle and
down to their graves.

Look can you just make your incoherent rants like really short? Just reading your copy and paste rantings can make someone insane like the poster. And all your baseless comments on reprisal points to the fact that you are not well. Boko-haram, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen terrorism and Banditry are all Christian sponsored, right? Attacks on Christians in the North is something that the whole world is aware of. So save your incoherent vituperation for another terrorist like you so that you guys can be on the same page.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Naajjii: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
efepeppereski:

Lol. You are saying christains were crying of islamization in Obasanjo, Yaradua, and Jonathan government. Lol. You are really a big clown. Point me to a source that reported christains complaining of islamization during those administration's? Of course, you have none.

Who doesn't know that Buhari is a big religious and ethnic bigot. Buhari is the most divisive president in Nigeria.

See your lords at APC know that if they play religious politics, Tinubu will be disgraced even in the South West o. I am in Yoruba land o, so you can't tell me nonsense. You think for them to be desperate to go n hire fake bishops and APC chairman that is a Muslim now going to church to shout praise the lord, they don't know what they are doing. Tinubu can only win South West by playing the tribal card, which is exactly what is he doing now. Sanwo Olu is now shouting Yoruba Lokan o.

Muslim votes alone cannot produce the president of Nigeria. If not, Buhari would have won presidency in 2011. APC know that. Just like christain votes too.

Why r u having problem with Peter obi choice of Datti. Is that not the sane thing to do in a diverse nation like Nigeria? Is that not what other presidents in this 4th republic have been doing? Since Tinubu has choose to divide this country further with his shameful choice, he should face the consequences.

For my tribe, you can tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night. APC agenda is to link Obi candidacy to Igbo and IPOB. And they have failed woefully. Sane and well-meaning Nigerians are supporting Peter Obi.

Campaign dey come. Una eye go clear. You think when Governor Obaseki was warning other parties to take Obi serious, you think he doesn't know what he was saying. I am praying that APC n PDP should underestimate Obi.

I hope you are collecting money for defending Tinubu. You should tell them to triple your pay. It is really a tough job defending a man that can't even tell Nigerians something as simple as the name of the primary and secondary schools he attended. A whole SAN was making a fool of himself just to defend Tinubu primary and secondary school certificates, telling us great men don't have to go to primary and secondary school. Lol. Keyamo is not a great man as he attended primary and secondary school. APC are really clowns. I believe you yourself can mention the name of the primary and secondary school you attended easily.

This is my last response to you.
This Obidient people, you people got zero comprehension ability , for your information am not APC supporter grin grin But what am a Muslim and northerner and am a tormentor of Nyamiri people including the Ipob Esn unknown gunmen Candidate Obi. Atiku is our preferred candidate.
And the reason we are talking on Obi is , you nyamiri people have made Obi campaign igbo and Christians thing. Your pastors and churches have already shown that already. Muslims will respond soon , let campaign start proper.
The best thing for you people is to tell your pastors and Igbo people to change from the way they are currently going about this Obi thing. You call us Aboki ,Jihadist and all that but you are picking Datti a Jihadist as your deputy, why don't you pick a northerner Christian who is not a Jihadist to pair Obi?
Just click here and see what your brothers are doing
https://www.nairaland.com/7272733/ogwu-mozambique-unknown-gunmen-capture
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Niklaus398: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
jrusky:

Which problem?

So to bully people into submission to accept someone they do not want is what Jesus teaches baa?

Look, everybody freedom of choice and association should be respect if even you want them to follow your lane do it with love not cursing, bulying, intimidation, threatening them.

This is how all these pastors bullied their church members into forceful submission on first fruit, seed sowing and tithing which is wrong, anything given should be out of personal consent bro.

Pls I want to ask you all if we are even talking about Christain is Obi a christain? Pls tell me how did you defined him as a christain?

Look, a man of peace, a christain don't associate with separatist or sympathise secretly with them.

A real christain will abstain and warn his followers to desist in mocking fellow human, harrassing fellow human, brandishing gun to kill fellow human, insulting everyone, threatening people's life pls is that what you read in your own bible?

A man you call a christain Rev Mbaka only said he is a stingy man and for this his church was shut down and a man you all called christain my a s s could not say no pls no néed shutting his church down I will meet him myself and have a talk with him, pls did your christain obi my a s s do so? No.

The Pastor talking thrash were was she when mbaka church was shut down? Where was Enenche when mbaka church was shut down up till now? And obi is a christain baa?

Pls go and read your bible well, my bible do not tell me to hate anyone due to his tribe, his health status, his sin, his shortcoming, his religion, his party, his life ok. There are many ways to do things and God will take it up from their but on obi case no way.

Ask yourself as rich as obi is has he ever in his life gave church anything to propagate the gospel?

Pls free me.
When you reinforce failure you're part of the problem.

Apc has failed but failures like you are planning to reinforce them.

Humour me, you voted Pdp out in 2015 cause of insecurity, corruption etc... Hasn't apc done worst? Why are you still planning to keep putting them in power so they will keep taking Nigerians for a fool?.

See, I'm not saying Vote Obi....but don't vote APC cause voting them means promoting them when they did bad. Voting them means you don't care about the thousands of people that were killed under them.
Voting them means you don't care about the students on strike for 6 months now.
Voting them means you don't care about our shambolic economy.

Voting them means you're part of the problem with Nigeria.

You know I truly wish those that will vote APC come 2023 for President...maybe Nigeria should happen to them for a moment...so they can feel.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by newbornmacho(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
jrusky:

Which problem?

So to bully people into submission to accept someone they do not want is what Jesus teaches baa?

Look, everybody freedom of choice and association should be respect if even you want them to follow your lane do it with love not cursing, bulying, intimidation, threatening them.

This is how all these pastors bullied their church members into forceful submission on first fruit, seed sowing and tithing which is wrong, anything given should be out of personal consent bro.

Pls I want to ask you all if we are even talking about Christain is Obi a christain? Pls tell me how did you defined him as a christain?

Look, a man of peace, a christain don't associate with separatist or sympathise secretly with them.

A real christain will abstain and warn his followers to desist in mocking fellow human, harrassing fellow human, brandishing gun to kill fellow human, insulting everyone, threatening people's life pls is that what you read in your own bible?

A man you call a christain Rev Mbaka only said he is a stingy man and for this his church was shut down and a man you all called christain my a s s could not say no pls no néed shutting his church down I will meet him myself and have a talk with him, pls did your christain obi my a s s do so? No.

The Pastor talking thrash were was she when mbaka church was shut down? Where was Enenche when mbaka church was shut down up till now? And obi is a christain baa?

Pls go and read your bible well, my bible do not tell me to hate anyone due to his tribe, his health status, his sin, his shortcoming, his religion, his party, his life ok. There are many ways to do things and God will take it up from their but on obi case no way.

Ask yourself as rich as obi is has he ever in his life gave church anything to propagate the gospel?

Pls free me.

I'm so happy to hear you ask stupid questions. Read what you wrote again you just marketed obi
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Adakintroy: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

I don't understand, is Biafra in existence?
Do you want him to say he's not a Biafran on National T.V, did he ever said he's a biafran?
Someone that murdered MASSOB. So he should start behaving like Joe Igbokwe, licking ass of your tribesmen before you will vote.
Insecurity never reach your side man. Vote your choice man. And don't regret your actions afterwards.
I no wan hear, Please forgive me, I made mistakes voting for A.P.C the second time.

You invading the point.

The point is Biafra is in technically existence. And you support it and many other igbos. We just want to know which of you support it. If no qualms is there then he should not have any problem denoucing it. Would you have a problem denoucing Biafra and pledging your full alliance to the green white green?

Giving an igbo man power with Biafra notion on the side may lead to easy break up of our unity. It's a possibility that cannot be discarded with all sentiments aside.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Vitally123: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
God bless you ma; this is Divine!
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Vitally123: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Adakintroy:

You invading the point.

The point is Biafra is in technically existence. And you support it and many other igbos. We just want to know which of you support it. If no qualms is there then he should not have any problem denoucing it. Would you have a problem denoucing Biafra and pledging your full alliance to the green white green?

Giving an igbo man power with Biafra notion on the side may lead to easy break up of our unity. It's a possibility that cannot be discarded with all sentiments aside.

That's the smallness and Emptiness of your head and thinking. Please get sense! Your Eyes will soon clear, Agbado and cassava politics.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by eguarojeona: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
compton11:
why joining few northern Muslims?

Kuku say all Nigeria Christians alone
Even buhari that is an Islamist fundamentalists couldn't win till christians voted him for him in 2015.Maybe christians should have their President and muslims have theirs
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Adakintroy: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Vitally123:

That's the smallness and Emptiness of your head and thinking. Please get sense! Your Eyes will soon clear, Agbado and cassava politics.

I no fit insult you that's beneath me at the moment.i was thinking I was dealing with intelligent person that can hold a decent conversation about actual reality. But it's ok. I assessed you wrong. My bad. Have a good day.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Ganjafama(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
This lady used to be my GNS lecturer way back at PTI. She and her husband run a church (Morning Star Christian centre.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by compton11(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
eguarojeona:
Even buhari that is an Islamist fundamentalists couldn't win till christians voted him for him in 2015.Maybe christians should have their President and muslims have theirs
well tinubu is Christian according to Bible
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Tinububalls: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Adakintroy:

You invading the point.

Please answer these questions sincerely, Do you want a Nigeria with Igbo in it?
Are you willing to support an Igbo man over your tribesman?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by efepeppereski: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Naajjii:

This nyamiri people, you people got zero comprehension ability , for your information am not APC supporter grin grin But what am a Muslim and northerner and am a tormentor of Nyamiri people including the Ipob Esn unknown gunmen Candidate Obi. Atiku is our preferred candidate.
And the reason we are talking on Obi is , you nyamiri people have made Obi campaign igbo and Christians thing. Your pastors and churches have already shown that already. Muslims will respond soon , let campaign start proper.
The best thing for you people is to tell your pastors and Igbo people to change from the way they are currently going about this Obi thing. You call us Aboki ,Jihadist and all that but you are picking Datti a Jihadist as your deputy, why don't you pick a northerner Christian who is not a Jihadist to pair Obi?
Just click here and see what your brothers are doing
https://www.nairaland.com/7272733/ogwu-mozambique-unknown-gunmen-capture

Lol. Very desperate �. That's who you are. My tribe is very glaring from my username. Very very glaring. But, you won't know. Like I told you, tell yourself whatever makes sleep at night.

The Obi movement is about Igbos and the governor of Edo state has warned APC and PDP to take Obi very serious. Obaseki is now Igbo too abi. Even Keyamo (an Urhobo man and spokesperson the APC presidential campaign council) and Reno ( an Itsekiri man and a prominent of influencer for PDP) are always mentioning Obi. In fact, Reno that has been fighting Obi right from the outset don dey roll peace and currently dey beg Peter Obi supporters to vote Atiku. It is obvious even to the blind that Obi is giving APC and PDP sleepless nights. No wonder, both parties are spending so much efforts to demarket him. Nobody dey mention kwankwanso again since the planned merger between LP n NNPP did not work out. ABI, Kwankwanso wen get 5 million Kano votes nor dey relevant again? �!!!

You are talking about jihadist and you conveniently left out Shettima n smuggle Datti into the conversation. Why didn't u include Atiku (a Fulani like Datti too) and Kwankwanso (an Hausa) in your list of jihadists too? Shettima will come and tell us why convicted Boko Haram commander Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Borno State Governor's Lodge in Abuja during his time as governor of Borno state. You APC people think Nigerians have short memory. E go clear for una eye. See I have told you. Go and request for a huge pay rise o. Your job of defending Tinubu and Shettima will be very difficult.

Y r u people scared that pastors are campaigning for Obi. There are videos of Imam campaigning for Muslim presidential candidates. Una never see anything. The church has kept quiet for too long that is why APC has the gut to field a muslim-muslim ticket and disregard the christain population. Just imagine! And you are telling pastors not to get involved in the election. Body go tell una. Nor worry.

You b one of APC recruits. You behave like them. The only thing you people are trying have been trying to do is to make Obi an IPOB candidate. He has addressed that in one of his interviews with Arise or Channels TV. So, you people should look for another thing to de-market him. Nigerians are wiser. We are waiting for Tinubu to come and tell us the name of the primary and secondary school he went to? Imagine, Tinubu that has to be taken to court for something as simple as knowing the name and certificates he obtained from the primary and secondary school he attended? You people are an embarrassment to this country.

You are likely Yoruba. I am in Ibadan. Leave all this Nairaland propaganda. It is mostly illiterates and APC members that support Tinubu.You can not campaign for Tinubu and APC in my social and professional circle. In fact, they will question your intelligence when you start campaigning for Tinubu in my social and professional circle. Tinubu's diagnosis is what we refer to as spot diagnosis. I doubt you can comprehend that.

Oh, one more thing. You can keep trying to expose your ignorance to the whole world when my tribe is staring to you at your face. I have told you before. Even professors that defend Tinubu always sound like a fool. Tinubu and his party APC are bad products. Selling Tinubu and his party will make sound like a clown. That is what you are sounding like now.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Adakintroy: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

Beyond what ur mind can comprehend. If the whites can figure out how to house men from multi tribe and nationality, can't see why the black man can't do same with just his fellow blacks. It just lazy thinking and will to pesist. That's aside. Nigeria needs everyone. I mean everyone one. Yes I want a Nigeria with igbo in it. A shaloow Christian thinks all Muslim will go to hell. A shallow Yoruba or northerna thinks all tribes are beneath him. Let igbos put there huz in order Nigeria is ours. All of us. Like one in a certain place once declared. " There are no Victor's and no vanquish"
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Adakintroy: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

Beyond what ur mind can comprehend. If the whites can figure out how to house men from multi tribe and nationality, can't see why the black man can't do same with just his fellow blacks. It just lazy thinking and will to persist. That's aside. Nigeria needs everyone. I mean everyone one. Yes I want a Nigeria with igbo in it. A shaloow Christian thinks all Muslim will go to hell. A shallow Yoruba or norther thinks all tribes are beneath him. Let igbos put there huz in order n Nigeria is ours. All of us. Like one in a certain place once declared. " There are no Victor's and no vanquish". One Nigeria.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Kfed4ril(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
compton11:
why joining few northern Muslims?

Kuku say all Nigeria Christians alone
Oga if all Christians in Nigeria decided to vote for Peter Obi, then he’ll be your next president.
And remember the Muslim votes will be shared by 3 Muslim contestants.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by compton11(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Oga if all Christians in Nigeria decided to vote for Peter Obi, then he’ll be your next president.
And remember the Muslim votes will be shared by 3 Muslim contestants.
sorry oooo mumu

Do u know tinubu wife is rccg pastors?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Kfed4ril(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m first a tribesman before being a Christian, therefore my vote goes to the Asiwaju of Nigeria. BAT/SHETTIMA 2023
So you’re voting him because he’s your tribesman and not what he has to offer??
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Naajjii: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2022
efepeppereski:

Lol. Very desperate �. That's who you are. My tribe is very glaring from my username. Very very glaring. But, you won't know. Like I told you, tell yourself whatever makes sleep at night.

The Obi movement is about Igbos and the governor of Edo state has warned APC and PDP to take Obi very serious. Obaseki is now Igbo too abi. Even Keyamo (an Urhobo man and spokesperson the APC presidential campaign council) and Reno ( an Itsekiri man and a prominent of influencer for PDP) are always mentioning Obi. In fact, Reno that has been fighting Obi right from the outset don dey roll peace and currently dey beg Peter Obi supporters to vote Atiku. It is obvious even to the blind that Obi is giving APC and PDP sleepless nights. No wonder, both parties are spending so much efforts to demarket him. Nobody dey mention kwankwanso again since the planned merger between LP n NNPP did not work out. ABI, Kwankwanso wen get 5 million Kano votes nor dey relevant again? �!!!

You are talking about jihadist and you conveniently left out Shettima n smuggle Datti into the conversation. Why didn't u include Atiku (a Fulani like Datti too) and Kwankwanso (an Hausa) in your list of jihadists too? Shettima will come and tell us why convicted Boko Haram commander Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Borno State Governor's Lodge in Abuja during his time as governor of Borno state. You APC people think Nigerians have short memory. E go clear for una eye. See I have told you. Go and request for a huge pay rise o. Your job of defending Tinubu and Shettima will be very difficult.

Y r u people scared that pastors are campaigning for Obi. There are videos of Imam campaigning for Muslim presidential candidates. Una never see anything. The church has kept quiet for too long that is why APC has the gut to field a muslim-muslim ticket and disregard the christain population. Just imagine! And you are telling pastors not to get involved in the election. Body go tell una. Nor worry.

You b one of APC recruits. You behave like them. The only thing you people are trying have been trying to do is to make Obi an IPOB candidate. He has addressed that in one of his interviews with Arise or Channels TV. So, you people should look for another thing to de-market him. Nigerians are wiser. We are waiting for Tinubu to come and tell us the name of the primary and secondary school he went to? Imagine, Tinubu that has to be taken to court for something as simple as knowing the name and certificates he obtained from the primary and secondary school he attended? You people are an embarrassment to this country.

You are likely Yoruba. I am in Ibadan. Leave all this Nairaland propaganda. It is mostly illiterates and APC members that support Tinubu.You can not campaign for Tinubu and APC in my social and professional circle. In fact, they will question your intelligence when you start campaigning for Tinubu in my social and professional circle. Tinubu's diagnosis is what we refer to as spot diagnosis. I doubt you can comprehend that.

Oh, one more thing. You can keep trying to expose your ignorance to the whole world when my tribe is staring to you at your face. I have told you before. Even professors that defend Tinubu always sound like a fool. Tinubu and his party APC are bad products. Selling Tinubu and his party will make sound like a clown. That is what you are sounding like now.

Haha this Obidient people funny.
So you were not aware that Obi first wanted Kwankwaso a so called Jihadist as his vice, What an insult !! Kwankwanso told him he clearly that he is above and experienced than him. Obi then went for Datti. Why is Obi going about looking for Jihadist to help him win. grin grin why didnt he go and pick a Christian as he vice?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Kfed4ril(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2022
compton11:
sorry oooo mumu

Do u know tinubu wife is rccg pastors?

Mumu say him wife na pastors
Ode
If all Christians in Nigeria apart from RGGC vote Peter Obi, he’ll be the next president of Nigeria.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by compton11(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Mumu say him wife na pastors
Ode
If all Christians in Nigeria apart from RGGC vote Peter Obi, he’ll be the next president of Nigeria.
ok vote for him na,what a dumbass nigga! grin grin
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Kfed4ril(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
compton11:
ok vote for him na,what a dumbass nigga! grin grin

I get sense pass your whole generation and tribe. Fool
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by compton11(m): 6:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Kfed4ril:

I get sense pass your whole generation and tribe. Fool
the same Tribe that your obi want their vote? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.