Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble (6212 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by KiNg0G: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
firstly she doesn't greet me. . but greets my friend who is my junior.
stares frequently trying to find eye contacts, took me some time before I noticed.... which I had to ask her one day angrily..smiled and said she wasn't looking at me.
that stopped for sometime, but still went on..
I was surprised to get a whatsapp text from an unknown number this morning asking how was my health which I said was fine... proceeded to ask who it was..the person refused to say just kept mute..no response.

I been curious, already had true caller... copied the number and search..viola it's her name....like how she got my number the only way is from my friend phone.

I know where this is leading to and I plan to warn her sternly this evening.
first off, she's not my mate,
if she wants to crush let her go do it with her age groups..
I'm even ashamed of myself when I called my friend and he was laughing while I narate the whole thing.
during our time it wasn't like this, we fantasise with our secondary school teachers but not to the extent of making silly moves or passes.
the boldness is what surprising me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by donaldking100: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
& what are we supposed to do with this story?
There are more important & pressing problems in Nigeria to deal with.
like how to make sure an old, sick, incompetent & dying man doesn't use Aso-Rock as his nursing & retirement home after Buhari.
I didn't mention anyone's name oo.
But let your conscience judge you if u are planning on voting such a man.

44 Likes

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Cypress042(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Correct guy

You did the right thing cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Samuelnze(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
My guy don't warn her yet,
just act like you don't know what she wants from you..
she hasn't made her intention known to you,
when she makes it known,you warn her..
maybe she only wants to be your friend. Nothing more.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Samuelnze(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Cypress042(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
illicit:
Collect ur own
This is Bad advice bruh, collect what exactly? She's still a teenager and stands to be corrected when she's going wrong sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cypress042:
This is Bad advice bruh, collect what exactly? She's still a teenager and stands to be corrected when she's going wrong sad

Thats d average age they get deflowered

Ask ur girlfriends

8 Likes

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by KiNg0G: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Samuelnze:
really
okay, I actually thought about that..but I don't think it will work even if it's friendship.
I don't want issue with my life, she's too small.. and pedophilia case happening here and there.
A single lie from a young girl can change a man's life

29 Likes

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Ballzproblemm: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
get a job bro
Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
You should educate her not frightened her, let her know is Normal to crush on someone but at her age her education should be her priority.

Adult used to advice children those days but now everyone reason like kids

12 Likes

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by KiNg0G: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
You should educate her not frightened her, let her know is Normal to crush on someone but at her age her education should be her priority.

Adult used to advice children those days but now everyone reason like kids
hi there you don't have to insult me okay, if you can't make a point without subtle insults then it means you got no manners and I wonder the kind of advice you give to your kids.

5 Likes

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Samuelnze(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
KiNg0G:

really
okay, I actually thought about that..but I don't think it will work even if it's friendship.
I don't want issue with my life, she's too small.. and pedophilia case happening here and there.
A single lie from a young girl can change a man's life
yea,I understand,but still hold on let her make her intentions known first,if she wants a romantic relationship with her,politely turn her down so as not to hurt her feelings and save yourself from troubles,..If on the other hand, she wants mere friendship relationship with you,keep it at that or turn her down too.. You can even be a brother figure to her if she is a nice person
Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by bukatyne(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Samuelnze:

@bold:

What kind of friendship is that?

1 Like

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by KiNg0G: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Samuelnze:
yea,I understand,but still hold on let her make her intentions known first,if she wants a romantic relationship with her,politely turn her down so as not to hurt her feelings and save yourself from troubles,..If on the other hand, she wants mere friendship relationship with you,keep it at that or turn her down too.. You can even be a brother figure to her if she is a nice person
ok thanks for the input.
I guess I hold on then
Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Samuelnze(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

What kind of friendship is that?
Mere friendship,you mustn't think a girl wants a romantic relationship with you when she acts strange..

1 Like

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
if your so called "friend" gets down with her then, she has all the right to believe that you guys are the same...

3 Likes

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Tegabadguy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
ask her want she need
Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Christane: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
the OP dat is Happy dat a girl is crushing on him ..he just came to nairaland to advertise is new achievement ..continue deceiving urself.

8 Likes

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why does it always starts with them not greeting you. These little girls are something else these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by ashawopikin(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just stay clear, any false accusation from her, your own don finish be dat o, I know wetin I dey talk

1 Like

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by jeromestarks: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Announce to the class that your wedding is coming up in December.
Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by jeromestarks: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
ashawopikin:
Just stay clear, any false accusation from her, your own don finish be dat o, I know wetin I dey talk
They usually want to conceal their feelings not knowing that it only makes them obvious.

1 Like

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Berezuski: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oga she just ask you about your health na
Abi you sef carry something for mind?

1 Like

Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by Chizzychinny: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
KiNg0G:
firstly she doesn't greet me. . but greets my friend who is my junior.
stares frequently trying to find eye contacts, took me some time before I noticed.... which I had to ask her one day angrily..smiled and said she wasn't looking at me.
that stopped for sometime, but still went on..
I was surprised to get a whatsapp text from an unknown number this morning asking how was my health which I said was fine... proceeded to ask who it was..the person refused to say just kept mute..no response.

I been curious, already had true caller... copied the number and search..viola it's her name....like how she got my number the only way is from my friend phone.

I know where this is leading to and I plan to warn her sternly this evening.
first off, she's not my mate,
if she wants to crush let her go do it with her age groups..
I'm even ashamed of myself when I called my friend and he was laughing while I narate the whole thing.
during our time it wasn't like this, we fantasise with our secondary school teachers but not to the extent of making silly moves.
the boldness is what surprising me
Don't scold her yet. Allow her to say her intentions first then you advice her because this is the time teenagers like to explore and after the advice stay away from her cos any little mistake can tarnish your personality.
Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by kelspinall(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
16 years is the age this lust of a thing hit harder in gals mind..bro choo way immediately...
Re: This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble by siofra(f): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
@KingOG

So you posted it here to fan your ego?

So that nairalanders will know that you're so attractive little girls are crushing on you

Go sleep in the bush, pervert!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Both Families Oppose Your Relationship / What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.