Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) (45433 Views)

2023: Which Of These APC Presidential Aspirants Can Defeat PDP’s Atiku Abubakar? / Who Handed Over Nigeria To Fulani? / Who Handed Over Nigeria To The Fulani ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by pedel: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2022
You are trying to use religious jargon to intimidate him.
Christianity has no place for anyone getting cursed.
It's the like of Enenche and Oyedepo that always lay curses.
Read your Bible and study orthodox Christianity.

maestroferddi:
I will advise that you limit yourself to your slavish support to APC and keep the Bible out of your confusion....

Don't bring curses on your head by dabbling into what you don't know....
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by bjtinz: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2022
This is glory Dome I believe, so no doubt there will be APC members among the congregation.

I can just imagine them squirming in their seats. cheesy
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Abdu81: 4:17am On Aug 10, 2022
desiredhome:

What Truth?......how is he different from the politicians he is accusing/condemning?......
Is he not breeding more poor Nigerians through scam?..........
Kalo kalo..is when you collect money from almost everyone and give a little of it to one or two person and pocket the rest...... otherwise what is the source of their wealth?
You gullible Nigerians can't think that is why these charlatans/politicians are using your heads.........
Lazy youths
We know no politicians are bad,but APC is devilish.
Incomparable disastrous.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by BafanaBafana: 4:21am On Aug 10, 2022
ObidientFC:
I just Love the energy of Paul Eneche going into 2023 election. He is talking tough.

Watch this video of him berating APC: Watch from 3:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIx2vjr0gxM
He has been talking tough since 2015 all to no avail
He supported Jonathan, Jona lost
He was against Buhari, Buhari won
They started praying Buhari should die, Buhari became healthier and stronger.
Now he is supporting Obi again, not a good sign at all
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by kizyalex10(m): 4:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Asiwaju got a million enemy and yet at every turn in life, he always triumph over them. We are not bothered by the noise of the haters, Tinubu will be president.
why are u not using his recent pics to do campaign,you and ur likes will be burnt to ashes when this fire you want to light starts
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by desiredhome: 4:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Abdu81:

We know no politicians are bad,but APC is devilish.
Incomparable disastrous.
You can't give what you don't have........go to the street and see how wicked/dubious Nigerians are.........
APC and PDP or what ever party are all made of Nigerians........
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by desiredhome: 4:29am On Aug 10, 2022
BafanaBafana:

He has been talking tough since 2015 all to no avail
He supported Jonathan, Jona lost
He was against Buhari, Buhari won
They started praying Buhari should die, Buhari became healthier and stronger.
Now he is supporting Obi again, not a good sign at all
Until Nigerians realize that these pastorprenours are part of the Nigerian problem........

1 Like

Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by afadi2410: 4:32am On Aug 10, 2022
For your dreams,abi?
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by afadi2410: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

The godfather of all godfathers. He is that man that they all pray and fast to be, but God has refused to answer their prayers. Tinubu flourishes most in the midst of enemies, betrayers and traitors.

He is tbe maker of Men. He has made more leaders than any single person in the history of the world. He made fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo, Ben Akabueze, Tunde Fowler, Tunde Fashola, Akinwumi Ambode, Rauf Aregberascal, Dapo Abiodun, Abike Dabiri, Mrs Orelope, Kayode Fayemi, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu, Oyetola, Kayode Opeipa, even Buhari that failed three times, Tinubu made in President, the list is too long.

Dear,I will never fast and prat to be Asiwaju,abeg
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Invest4growth: 4:44am On Aug 10, 2022
A doctor had been kidnapped for 9 weeks in Abia state. Random had been paid yet the well trained and old gentleman is still being held. This country fear me.

The rascality cuts across
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by PS712: 4:51am On Aug 10, 2022
PVision2020:
This utter partisanship and bias from the pulpit will definitely boomerang. It's a bad political strategy.
Is Nigeria not like a place led by gangsters? Societies led by gangsters have characteristics that are obviously playing out- intimidation, threats, violence, criminality, blood, and power. The pulpit and every other place of gathering should speak against this ill, if it will boomerang let it,what matters is let those who lead know how the people they are leading feel, and let those who are led speak how they feel they are being led.
APC at the National level and PMB have failed woefully, even the president stated he is overwhelmed and can't wait to handover next year!
So what partisanship and boomerang are you talking about here, is it because the pastor openly supports a Christian (Obi) who the APC said it couldn't get one of them with enough political value and certificate to be a second position (despite having a Muslim president that is currently serving 8 year term and is billed to handover soon) or it's the way and manner Nigeria is handled that you refer to?
From 1999, religion and ethnicity wasn't so much a factor in our polity until after 2015 elections when federal appointments started and ever since, insensitive actions by the same people kept heating up the polity.
If you care to be reminded, there are those who brought the religion card to the table and the same shouldn't be uncomfortable with the results of their actions.
It is funny but not funny because this action of playing politics with religion and being insensitive has its costs, there are families that are mixed (Christians and Muslims) and have never viewed themselves with the prism of their differences, especially in the Southwest, now whether you accept or not some have silently or openly started tilting according to their religious biases and sooner than later it'll manifest and cause further disunity.
We can't build with bad materials and expect the house not to collapse.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by davidtemi(m): 5:10am On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

The godfather of all godfathers. He is that man that they all pray and fast to be, but God has refused to answer their prayers. Tinubu flourishes most in the midst of enemies, betrayers and traitors.

He is tbe maker of Men. He has made more leaders than any single person in the history of the world. He made fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo, Ben Akabueze, Tunde Fowler, Tunde Fashola, Akinwumi Ambode, Rauf Aregberascal, Dapo Abiodun, Abike Dabiri, Mrs Orelope, Kayode Fayemi, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu, Oyetola, Kayode Opeipa, even Buhari that failed three times, Tinubu made in President, the list is too long.
dis ur list is too short aje, cos he never made u.
U irritates me, rrally
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Zionmdde: 5:18am On Aug 10, 2022
fxdee:
it is not easy to unravel Nigeria's problems if you are not privileged to some information. Talking like this is like scratching it from the surface. Did apc recruit all Nigeria army, police, paramilitaries, civil servants... Can u celebrate any of this set of people?.. So the problem is we don't have system that works so until that time we won't ve a way to unravel our problems.. If this stories are so straightforward like this one expect the legislators to do something. My take is there is a big problem and the way to solve it is to be apolitical in nature because no party has done any good to us, but let approache our problems as a whole and best ways to solve them with all hands on deck.
Take this to the bank, I am privileged to much more information than u can imagine, I mean information that are not readily out there
If Tinubu wins, he will still be surrounded by the same set of people surrounding buhari. Unless we are truly happy with the state of things
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 5:19am On Aug 10, 2022
greatiyk4u:
I respect APC for one,
They bastardised the Nigeria economy and still have the effontry and guts to campaign again

That is the height of courage and conviction that Nigerians are easy to deceive

What a people
My brother tribe and religion don finish Nigeria. Do u expect anything good from a country ravaged by religion and tribe?
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2022
PVision2020:
This utter partisanship and bias from the pulpit will definitely boomerang. It's a bad political strategy.

Which people hired Pope to their VP introduction?

1 Like

Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Subonbon(m): 5:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Over 90% of his congregation are from NC and SW. That shouldn't bother u too,
As for enemies, can u debunk anything he said there

Ooohh I don't even think u watched the video, wen u drop ur oshodi passengers please do well to watch it
finish him!!
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Bishopwizzy(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2022
obailala:
How can there be money accruing in the ECA account when Nigeria is selling less than 50% of projected oil volume?

Let's say there is no excess sales, then why the rapid reductions.. Continue defending evil.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Switruth: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

he made his brothers not Nigerians.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by daygee12: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2022
forMom:

This is absolute rubbish!
Who is milking you dry? Has the Pastor come to ask you for money before?

Pray tell, when was the last time you paid your tithe? Infact have you ever paid tithes before? How much do you even give for offerings?

All of you just come online to talk nonsense. Someone is saying the truth and you're telling him to keep quiet.
Go to his church and tell him to keep quiet na.mtcheww

Which truth is he talking about tell me bro, stop that stupid talk of yours this is Politics and its a game of number and u have to do ur calculations very well. If Muslims start to speak publicly like this about supporting Tinubu that's when u will know what Paul Eneche is doing is wrong. U are part of the People that are encouraging the Pastors to live large, so u are telling that Tithe and Offerings does not have impact in Paul Eneche's life. If u read Deut. 14 : 22-29, then u will understand what Tithe is meant for that Paul Eneche will not tell u.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by obailala(m): 6:16am On Aug 10, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Who ordered exploration in Northern Nigeria instead of the East and costal areas?

Buhari squandered Nigeria's opportunity and goodwill to expand crude oil drilling but ethnicity and bigotry wouldn't allow Buhari chose the best for the country.
What has this got to do with ECA?
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by obailala(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Did Nigeria Started drilling crude oil TODAY?, you people have too much excuses on your hands.
My statement was only meant for educational purposes; not for political arguments.

A lot of people dropping comments, including the pastor (unfortunately) do not know what ECA means, or how it works.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by obailala(m): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Bishopwizzy:

Let's say there is no excess sales, then why the rapid reductions.. Continue defending evil.
Khaleefa1804:
even though what happened to the money in the ECA?
Simple answer - It was spent!

When there's excess oil production revenue, money accrues into the ECA. But when there's a shortfall, the money saved in the account is used to balance the deficit (so the saved amount drops). I'm surprised there's even still a dime left in the account.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by obailala(m): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Desusi:

Maybe the man of God is telling lies to win appointment?Why defending what is not.?? Mennnnn,call a spade a spade.
Just like the multitude commenting here, I dont think Papa understands what the ECA is about or how it works.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by obailala(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2022
michlins:
whose fault is it that we a re producing less than required crude
What does this question have to do with the meaning of ECA?... My statement was meant strictly for educational purposes (for those who genuinely care to know why funds arent accruing in the ECA); my statement wasnt for the purpose of political arguments, thanks!
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by DKM123: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2022
All I know is Tinubu should come grant just one interview.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by dettolgel: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

You meant he made the same criminals that are responsible for the state of affairs of this country?

Una no get shame cheesy
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by daygee12: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Executer:

See this clown that that can't afford to feed himself talking of being milked dry smh.
You self go and gather people now if you think it's just mouth

I have the fear of God in me that's reason I can't gather people in order to milk them, was this how the missionary introduced Christianity to us? Ur Fathers enjoyed free schools back then courtesy of the Missionaries. Tell me what has Oyedepo, Ibiyomie and Eneche have given back to the society think very well bro. They all operates most expensive Universities . After Kenneth Copeland, Oyedepo is the second richest Pastor in the world and some stupid people will be defending them that how much is ur Tithe and Offering. Paul Eneche should hide his face in shame because charity begins at home.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2022
obailala:
How can there be money accruing in the ECA account when Nigeria is barely selling less than 50% of its projected oil volume?

Ok can you now kindly point to structures that account for that money being spent by this govt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.