Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (89958 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Chrismania100: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
For me, I just see all these people supporting Thinubu are just Yoruba Tribal lunatics,who only support Thinubu either because they have sworn never to see better in their lives,or that they supported Tinubu due to his tribe.Other than that, why should a sane person support a criminal called Tinubu,who syphoned and pocket lagos treasures and controls &manipulates almost all the leaders of Southwest? We are not even talking about his questionable biography.Who is even talking about Tinubu?What will Tinubu APC use to campaign and convince Nigerians?
Are you people not ashame of your self? had it been it is Peter Obi that sold this Buhari to Nigerians,this Yoruba cowards would have crucified Peter Obi by now.

So,after Thinubu repackaged an incompetent thing called Buhari&sold to Nigerians,now he wants to continue where Tinubu stopped? Have you forgotten his involvement in Lekki massacre? Infact,Tinubu will die a miserable death for selling calamity called Buhari to millions of Nigerians,thereby bringing hardship to numerous Nigerians.In a sane country,Buhari would have been impeached and arrested to face a world crime on terrorism & genocides,while his fellow partner in criminal & drug lord would be sentence to life imprisonment or by hanging.To hell with all this evil tribalistic Yoruba urchards who are shamelessly and blindly supporting a sick criminal Tinubu cos he is a yoruba.It wil never be well with any of you and ur family. This is not even about freedom of vote any candidate of your choice.This is an act of wickedness to humanity for trying to sell Tinubu after Buhari.Are you guys cursed? Those campaining for Tinubu should be taken to Psychiatric hospital for proper examination on their Brains cos I don't think
any normal person, after passing through this hardships in Nigeria, would stil have the guts to support Thinubu.Who in his right senses will support Tinubu, a man legalise agbaros, singlehandedly siphoned lagos treasure,not to talk of his role in Lekki massacre? Even if Obi did not perform signs and wonders for you in anambra,there is no way you can compare darkness and darkness,cos Thinubu is an eye sour and does not even come 19th in the leadership ladder of those contesting.I laughed when this fools called OBI a lying machine, plz between Tinubu and Obi,who should we tag a lying Machine? Tinubu who told the entire Nigerians that he would equate #1 to $.Tinubu promised Nigerians that every Youth will be paid a minimum wage,and that they would end insecurity with in 3 months,and numerous promises this fools made us to believe.Now,who is a liar among Obi and drug baron?
I tell you, those who are blindly supporting Tinubu again, after we warned you people 2015 & 2019, yet supported him, may you and your generation continue to experience an endless hardships.Tell me,what will APC use to convince Nigerians to vote for them again?Tinubu age is questionable, his certificate questionable, his drug record questionable, his motive questionable,even his health questionable, his involvement in lekki questionable, his freud with Wiliams that lead to his murdered is stil questionable, to cap it all, his bad intentions of his Muslim-Muslim tickets with Shettima shows that Tinubu is an evil man, who is supposed to be in jail by now,for having hands in Terrorisms.And you are here calling Obi a liar becos you allowed tribalism to blind your evil eyes.
Osibanjo, a better candidate was relegated and brought out a sick criminal due to ur selfish interests, who could not even hold the APC flag, cos you people have sold your entire souls to devil and needed to be stoned to death for wanting to repeat this continuations of this hardships to Nigerians by presenting a dead man walking.
Tinubu is an evil man,whoever supporting him is a devil incarnate.
Come this 2023, we will show APC & PDP that power belongs to the massive youths becos it is our own turn.

BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

An adage says person wey tear him own cloth go burn your own

Before u argue watch d video first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Chrismania100: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
For me, I just see all these people supporting Thinubu are just Yoruba Tribal lunatics,who only support Thinubu either because they have sworn never to see better in their lives,or that they supported Tinubu due to his tribe.Other than that, why should a sane person support a criminal called Tinubu,who syphoned and pocket lagos treasures and controls &manipulates almost all the leaders of Southwest? We are not even talking about his questionable biography.Who is even talking about Tinubu?What will Tinubu APC use to campaign and convince Nigerians?
Are you people not ashame of your self? had it been it is Peter Obi that sold this Buhari to Nigerians,this Yoruba cowards would have crucified Peter Obi by now.

So,after Thinubu repackaged an incompetent thing called Buhari&sold to Nigerians,now he wants to continue where Tinubu stopped? Have you forgotten his involvement in Lekki massacre? Infact,Tinubu will die a miserable death for selling calamity called Buhari to millions of Nigerians,thereby bringing hardship to numerous Nigerians.In a sane country,Buhari would have been impeached and arrested to face a world crime on terrorism & genocides,while his fellow partner in criminal & drug lord would be sentence to life imprisonment or by hanging.To hell with all this evil tribalistic Yoruba urchards who are shamelessly and blindly supporting a sick criminal Tinubu cos he is a yoruba.It wil never be well with any of you and ur family. This is not even about freedom of vote any candidate of your choice.This is an act of wickedness to humanity for trying to sell Tinubu after Buhari.Are you guys cursed? Those campaining for Tinubu should be taken to Psychiatric hospital for proper examination on their Brains cos I don't think
any normal person, after passing through this hardships in Nigeria, would stil have the guts to support Thinubu.Who in his right senses will support Tinubu, a man legalise agbaros, singlehandedly siphoned lagos treasure,not to talk of his role in Lekki massacre? Even if Obi did not perform signs and wonders for you in anambra,there is no way you can compare darkness and darkness,cos Thinubu is an eye sour and does not even come 19th in the leadership ladder of those contesting.I laughed when this fools called OBI a lying machine, plz between Tinubu and Obi,who should we tag a lying Machine? Tinubu who told the entire Nigerians that he would equate #1 to $.Tinubu promised Nigerians that every Youth will be paid a minimum wage,and that they would end insecurity with in 3 months,and numerous promises this fools made us to believe.Now,who is a liar among Obi and drug baron?
I tell you, those who are blindly supporting Tinubu again, after we warned you people 2015 & 2019, yet supported him, may you and your generation continue to experience an endless hardships.Tell me,what will APC use to convince Nigerians to vote for them again?Tinubu age is questionable, his certificate questionable, his drug record questionable, his motive questionable,even his health questionable, his involvement in lekki questionable, his freud with Wiliams that lead to his murdered is stil questionable, to cap it all, his bad intentions of his Muslim-Muslim tickets with Shettima shows that Tinubu is an evil man, who is supposed to be in jail by now,for having hands in Terrorisms.And you are here calling Obi a liar becos you allowed tribalism to blind your evil eyes.
Osibanjo, a better candidate was relegated and brought out a sick criminal due to ur selfish interests, who could not even hold the APC flag, cos you people have sold your entire souls to devil and needed to be stoned to death for wanting to repeat this continuations of this hardships to Nigerians by presenting a dead man walking.
Come this 2023, we will show APC & PDP that power belongs to the massive youths becos it is our own turn.

okeysoninv:
close ur ipob dirty mouth there. You and ebubeagu are riff -Raff. uzodimma and Nnamdi kanu are criminal. the only development you guys are bringing to ani-igbo is killing and destruction as if it's only Igbos that want to leave Nigeria.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
yusuf0876:
ibos sold Nigeria to the fulanis way back,this is what most of you don't know,nnamdi azikwe sold Nigeria birthright to hausa/fulanis because of nepotism
You people have started again. How did Zik sold Nigeria to Fulanis?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Femifasola: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sometimes shut up if you done know what to say ...ask anyone from imo Orlu zone about ebubueagu

Who evil spills the blood of an innocent Igbo man never ends well ...
What about the people UGM have been killing themselves. Those they use for egusi soup and their pits filled with decomposing bodies. Make una fear God oo
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Chrismania100: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Come 2023,I can bet with your Left Testicles that Igbos wil rule you and ur entire foolish generation chooses darkness or light.
Mark today's date,those Jinx is about to be broken so that you huge a wet transformer.

shortIGBOman:

Igbo can never rule this Country. Quote me anywhere
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Killing yourself all in the name of biafra. When other regions are not killing themselves in the name of Niger delta republic, oduduwa, middle belt , arewa. You think if biafra comes other regions won't follow suit. Cont. Killing urself ndi ala ipob.

Just leave them let them kill themselves finish and be looking for back door to Aso Rock as president, tufiakwa it will never happen.

Watch as those demented genetically curse motherfuckers will come here and say it is DSS or Fulani bitch that did the execution and say Igbo can not kill each other.

Just watch the animals trooping here soon.

Just watch as their separatist sympathiser called obi will never say kpem talkless of condening it, just watch.....
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by olisaEze(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yoast:
The cycle of violence and killings continues, while the federal and state govt watch helplessly...

So so sad..

May God help us..

Helplessly bawo?? When dey said all the money in the ECA has gone to fighting insecurity with no appreciable result? How about the security votes the governors & president collects every month end?? Wickedness is not the same as helplessness my guy! Lives are being wasted by the seconds in this country just to increase the bank balances of certain individuals! God has already helped us by giving Obi the courage to purchase the presidential nomination form. It is up to us that are feeling the brunt of bad governance to do the only sensible thing and make sure he wins. If not for anything else, so u can reply ur kids with confidence when dey ask u what u did to stop the only country u have from getting destroyed by greed & tribalism!
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Advocate500:
A man who love his life shouldn't have accepted this kind of job in the first place, i seriously don't know the system of government Hope uzodinma is running in imo state to be sincere, turning the youths against each other is not the way to govern the people.

What happened to dialogue? Ever since you assumed office in undemocratic manner it have been bloodbath .

You have to be criminal minded in the first place to take the job and act with impunity.

4 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by zelnababa(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
waitin concern me, yinmiri killied yinmiri, na thier problem.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by IgOga(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

All those of you that the fulanis sent to Biafra land in the name of ebubeagu must be fished out and given good treatment. Hope you saw what happened in the video above. This is not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is too soft, there are now new sherifs in the land. Those of you working for the evil fulani government to kill our people will meet your match.

I hope intelligence agencies are tracking these nairaland terrorists.....I won't be surprised when FG bans this platform
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by daygee12: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Creamypie:
He should be shot dead for the ebube agu killings of innocents and those 14 coming from wedding in awo ommoma. He wants u.g.m to value his life, but see others life as nothing. Idiot. Good for his wife and children. Violence be hats violence. U may be surprised that its the ordinary people that killed him out of revenge for the 14 arbitrary killings, and not even the u g m themselves. He thought his employers will clap for him for terminating innocent people. That was how they shot a boy just for running away from where he sat when he sighted them. The police suppressed the report when the boys family wrote petition to state c.p. below is his death pic

U are worse than Bokoharam
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

Foolish zombie like you so all he DSS that attacked Igboho home, you mean non of them were Yoruba this is Nigeria money is the king
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Killing yourself all in the name of biafra. When other regions are not killing themselves in the name of Niger delta republic, oduduwa, middle belt , arewa. You think if biafra comes other regions won't follow suit. Cont. Killing urself ndi ala ipob.
hmmmm this is scary.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by vikiphy89(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sometimes eh I just feel like dragging u all out fr ok m dis forum and tie u for two weeks without food. Which kind people we get for dis forum? See na person wey wear shoe know where e dey bite am....U don't know imo state than the people from there and we don't asslick oppressors the way you people do

3 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by haconjy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu, did more than that. Shut your stupid mouth up.

Foolanis killed Yoruba, they killed in lekki and yet he said nothing. He sacrifice those ones for his Emilokan.
If he become president, he will sell and kill us more.
BATified2023:

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Arysexy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bastards!

May the insecurity you all cause in SE consume you.

FOOLS!

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
The fact that they are people in the comments hailing them scares the shit out of me.

May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eastern Nigeria is gone. What a pity. Saddening.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lionking1913(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Just made my day. Foolish bastards intimidating harmless citizens but run away wen dey see war. D soul of innocent 14 Awo indigenes and Ajie afor will continue to hunt dem til dey are all wiped out d surface of dis earth.
AfricanColumbus:

[b]Imo: Unknown gunmen engage Ebubeagu

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/imo-unknown-gunmen-engage-ebubeagu-in-gun-battle-capture-2-operatives/

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Femifasola: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mekus91:
Whether the man that was killed is innocent or responsible for the killing of those young men, there are vital points that we are neglecting.

1 The killers were armed with AK-47: this confirms that ipoB ESN are the UGM that are responsible for terrorising Igboland.

2 The victim was dumped in a big ditch containing other decomposed corpses:. This confirms that ipoB ESN UGm is a violent group which is responsible for most of the deviances we see in the south east..In some of their camps that have been raided, ditches containing decomposed corpses were found, it is one of their signatures.

3 The man that recorded the video was speaking Ebonyi dialect: This confirms that Simon Ekpa imported most of his boys to other states to constitute crime and other violence..

Note: I am not exonerating the victim but these salient points proves that ipoB ESN UGm is a violent group..

Now we know IPOB is culpable.. Some of their leaders are now trying to exonerate IPOB claiming that the video was fabricated to tarnish the image of IPOB and Ebubeagu is responsible for killing the young man.
Lets not forget that IPOB ESN Simon Ekpa UGM declared him wanted so they are responsible for the man's death which further exposes them as a violent group.

Hope Uzodimma is hated because he is trying to curb the menace of IPOB ESN UGm,let's not forget how the south east was plunged into violence last year before the government was forced to apply unconventional measures to solve the menace.
It's unfortunate Hope Uzodimma found himself to be the governor of Imo state at this sensitive period. A period were the government will be tagged murderers when they decide to go after UGM.
It seems you don't even know Igbo dialects. That's 100% Imo dialect. He even spoke 'nga' which in central Igbo is 'ebe a'

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Flo36: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:

Killing is evil and those who kill by sword shall die by sword.
However,stop tribalism it's wrong. The Boko Haram are killing northerners while the masterminder of the owo massacre is a Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lionking1913(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dos bastards have caused a whole lot of pains. Live by d gun die by d gun
mrvitalis:

Sometimes shut up if you done know what to say ...ask anyone from imo Orlu zone about ebubueagu

Who evil spills the blood of an innocent Igbo man never ends well ...
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by rapwizzy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
orikoku:
No joy for unknown gunmen.

Rest in peace commander.

Gov. Can not rescue you now.

One Yoruba adage says, ti a ba ranni ni ise eru, afi tomo je.

When they send you to deliver a message like a slave, you deliver it like their child.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by JOemmy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:

Igboland used to be the most peaceful region in nigeria before the evil apc buhari's regime came to power ask urself what went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Mekus91: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Stop generalising it to the entire south east. Just say Imo state, Orlu zone to be precise.

If I generalise skull mining to the entire afonja states (South west) how will you feel? But we all know that the skullership holders are from no other state than Ogun.

The issue of ebubeagu and unknown gunmen started since Gov hope became governor. And Simon Ekperima even worst the issue and still putting more fire to the saga on ground.

Say no to crisis
Say no to tribalism

Stop talking thrash,there is insecurity in the entire south east especially in Anambra, Imo and Abia
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Rapuru14: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:

You're scared to your scrot@m because of Obi. These your devilish motivational quotes just for His d'sgrace Cassavani Agbadoola.

I shake my head
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Emerie22(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:

U are a big fool for saying Igbos cant be trusted with power
Senseless fulani slave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by thesolutions(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
A movie Script. Now no one is looking for him. he is chilling in chicago. IPOB is blamed. mission achieved. My thought.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lionking1913(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
So he cud beg to live. A pity d juju from Mozambique cudnt chest d bullet from an Ak47.. Dey will all be dead before d year runs out..
Creamypie:
He should be shot dead for the ebube agu killings of innocents and those 14 coming from wedding in awo ommoma. He wants u.g.m to value his life, but see others life as nothing. Idiot. Good for his wife and children. Violence be hats violence. U may be surprised that its the ordinary people that killed him out of revenge for the 14 arbitrary killings, and not even the u g m themselves. He thought his employers would clap for him for terminating innocent people. That was how they shot a boy just for running into the house from where he sat when he sighted them. The police suppressed the report when the boys family wrote petition to state c.p. below is his death pic. For this life eh, last last, na same people you help or kill at the beginning go decide whether or not you will live or die at the defining moment

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by BATified2023: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emerie22:

Senseless fulani slave
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by BATified2023: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emerie22:

Senseless fulani slave
nobody will vote a nyamiri into power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.