Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (84109 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by la1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Great job...more of this.

2 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Chiboy419: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
T
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Vulturereloaded: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Johnnyboy6757(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by sonnie10: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
This list is inconclusive.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by OkutaNla: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
I heard they're majorly Ebira people. Who fit confirm?

6 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tishbite42: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yorubas are now ISWAP operatives
Afonjas and terrorism
Biafran exit

7 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmmmm

Just hope they are really the ones..!! Muslims all da tymes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by lexy2014: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Ttalk: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by PALAPALA02(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Adontbiliv dz nonsense

Lies from the pit of APC’s hell fire

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Danny50: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Muslims and violence

3 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Slynation(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's well shaah....we certainly don't know what to believe anymore in this country!! Especially from the Army and INEC
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by magzey: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
And Innocent Hausa /Fulani has been killed for nothing, may God Deal and destroy any bandits whereever they are.Ameen

5 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by OVB123: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
I doubt the list.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Don't know why, I can't just take this info hook, line and sinke?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by bpalace(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Scary and I Dey inside SW like this o…. Mutallab comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by pharmagba: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by gulfer: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am not understanding again o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Splitmind: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
God bless the Nigerian army for bringing these ipob hooligans to book

4 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by badoh(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
I laugh in police language. These names seems unbelievable. Yoruba's that I know can't coordinate such attack against their own people, they value human lives to some extent. The military should probe further to get the real culprits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Naija4love(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Ojo don join ISWAP Abi? Can they be killed in public television?
that name is used by kogi people

9 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by MemoriesAndMe: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
I don't believe this story. They are ISWAP members and their names prove otherwise? These may be random people as usual. Let's see some evidence.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by FBIBOT(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parade them... Why do this people hide high profile cases suspects bt are quick to parade those are based on speculation.... Public execution needs to be employed again...

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
tishbite42:
Yorubas are now ISWAP operatives
Afonjas and terrorism
Biafran exit
those names sounds like yoruba to you Abi?

Ode

11 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by OlawaleBammie: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
Those names are ISWAP members, for those that believe their tribes are alien to terrorism.
they are ebira people

I even heard it on radio just now

8 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Farid24224(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So it's Kogi people that attacked owo church

So unfortunate

May the dead continue to rest in the bossom of God almighty

"Blossom" right?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by magzey: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Slynation:
It's well shaah....we certainly don't know what to believe anymore in this country!! Especially from the Army and INEC
Must you believe?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Comedian2019: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Send them to their imaginary 72 virgins.
Beasts in human body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.