Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns (2179 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs / Anything CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) Related / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
You can DM me on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855 to know more about filing your annual returns
My number's also in my signature below
At your Service!

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by lereinter(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are you the one that want to collect the fillings?

Why can't CAC send the bill to my email and I go pay to the bank or Remita?

Nawa O
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
lereinter:

Nawa O

It's done online, just like the pre-registration (business name registration, company registration etc), but just that for post registration services of which annual returns is inclusive of, only an accredited agent or someone with access to an accredited agent account will be able to assist you with it
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
lereinter:

Nawa O
And I was just telling you about the annual returns and the implications for not filing on time, or not filing at all. You deciding or wanting to do it is up to you Sir

1 Like

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by lereinter(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Darlingdonc:

It's done online, just like the pre-registration (business name registration, company registration etc), but just that for post registration services of which annual returns is inclusive of, only an accredited agent or someone with access to an accredited agent account will be able to assist you with it

The payment must pass through agent
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
lereinter:

The payment must pass through agent

If you're not okay giving the money to the agent, he can just, he can just start the process for you and then when it gets to where he's supposed to make payment (after CAC has generated the remita on their portal) he can just forward it to you to make the payment yourself on remita platform and when you've done that, you'll inform him and he'll go on ahead to complete the filing process, then when the annual returns filing has been approved he will forward the relevant documents to you
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Business Name registration; 16k
Company registration; 45k (depending on the share capital)
Incorporated Trustees registration; 110k
Are you yet to register your business? Message me and let's get it done
You can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
At your Service!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
For Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Limited Company), Incorporated Trustee, NGO, CLUB, Association, Churches, Mosque etc, with CAC, and also for your CAC post registration services such as annual returns, change or correction of name, change of nature of business etc and also for inquiries, you can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
Thank you!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Send me a DM for your CAC business registration, and also to make changes on your already registered Business.

You can also DM to make inquiries.

Thank you!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good afternoon!

Don't forget to contact me for your CAC business registration and CAC related jobs today
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Good afternoon!

Don't forget to contact me for your CAC business registration and post registration services such as annual returns, change of name or address, addition and removal of directors etc.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Good morning!

Don't forget to contact me for your CAC business registration and CAC related jobs today
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning!

Don't forget to contact me for your CAC business registration and post registration services such as annual returns, change of name or address, addition and removal of directors etc.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lost your CAC certificate or other CAC documents to an incident? DM and let's recover it
Also having issues with your registration? Let's get it sorted
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Having issues with your registration? Let's get it sorted
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
You can also make changes to your existing business
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Good morning people!

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Anything CAC, hola us make I run am for you.

I offer pre and post registration services

If you want to make any changes in your already registered Business too, I de here for you

Thank you!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good afternoon!

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Good morning people!

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Good morning people!

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
DM for your business registration today
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2022
For Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Limited Company), Incorporated Trustee, NGO, CLUB, Association, Churches, Mosque etc, with CAC, and also for your CAC post registration services such as annual returns, change or correction of name, change of nature of business etc and also for inquiries, you can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
Thank you!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Having issues with your registration? Let's get it sorted
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Good morning people!

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Are you having issues with your registration, or perhaps there are some things you'll need clarification on? I'm just a DM away
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lost your CAC certificate or other CAC documents to an incident? DM and let's recover it
At your Service!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
CAC now issues soft copies of registration Certificate and supporting documents, so when the registration is done, getting your documents to you wherever you are won't be a problem
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Good morning!
Another day to contact me for your CAC business registration and post registration services
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Send me a DM for your CAC business registration, and also to make changes on your already registered Business.

You can also DM to make inquiries.

Thank you!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Good morning!
Another day to contact me for your CAC business registration and post registration services
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Good morning people
Anything CAC, holla me make I run am for you.

I offer pre registration and post registration services

If you want to make any changes in your already registered Business, I'm here for you

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fcmb Is Recruiting Young Graduates For Entry Level / Apply Fast! / NDDC Aptitude Test: Whats Your Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.